PDA

View Full Version : Pass times

melhoneybee
08-25-2006, 12:14 PM
Everyone has em, things you have to do before you walk out the door in the morning. Something you find yourself drawn to, or something that just is a good old hobby! Tell me what's your pass time.. or what do you do in that not to so much spare time we all have!

I'm sure this will be a big surprise to you all. Mine #1 hobby.... horseback riding! Oh yeah, nothing beats it! (In my book)

I seem to can't leave in the morning without playing a game of Bejeweled.... yeah laugh you asses off! But its a mind teaser to wake me up in the morning.

I also love to sing.. which has turned from a pass time to a job, hosting karaoke show. (Breakroom Saturday nights stop by and say hi)

But during soccer Season that totally changes.. hobby spare time and everything gets devoted to my girls!

To knock you off your seats before I go, I'm also a advied (sp?) cross-sticher... lol

Now that this sounds like a totally bad dating service profile.. let me know what you do in your time!

Ashley
08-25-2006, 10:06 PM
i do a lot of stuff. sort of. i used to play softball a lot, and i still would if i had the time.

i like to read. i'm a huge reader. almost every night before i go to bed i read a little bit, plus when i get bored at work or school or w/e. yeah. pretty exciting.

i'm also a huge puzzle person.. i love crosswords. i'm addicted. and i'm addicted to sudoku. i love numbers, so thats an even better puzzle for me.

also.. i'm a pretty big fan of laying around for obscene amounts of time watching super good movies, or episodes of tv shows (usually either sex and the city, roseanne, family guy or the simpsons) and killing my imagination.

plus.. idk. bike riding i guess. my dads big into bikes, he wants to do ragbrai next summer.. so i try and ride when i have time and its nice outside. PLUS they are extending the CR trail to go out to ely and connect to the ely trail, so i'm pumped about that.

and last but not least.. solitaire. laugh it up. but my great grandpa taught me how to play when i was like, 5. and with real cards, 3-card draw. none of that computer single draw with outline dragging crap. =P

so yeah, thats me in a nutshell. i'm a pretty boring and nerdy person. =)

DustinsDuster
08-26-2006, 12:03 PM
as everyone knows, i love being on my bike. ive never done any one thing for so long in my life. its going on 10 years since i started riding seriously.

i also love laying around with Kelli and watching movies, even if both of us have seen them before.

on top of that, i find myself playing solitaire and spider solitaire a lot, seeing how fast i can beat them. so far i have a draw 3 solitaire personal record of 47 seconds. and i think my best on spider solitaire is about 112 moves.

i also like to sing, kareoke or whatever. got more into that when i started hanging out with Mel and Travis(brown7).

id say that about covers the main parts of my pass times.

Ashley
08-26-2006, 02:05 PM
i'm sorry guys i have to point this out... but its past times. lol.

i cant help it, i think i have some spelling disorder or something, idk. haha.

melhoneybee
08-27-2006, 03:29 AM
your just a nazi when it comes to it.. lol j/k babe

Drifte
08-27-2006, 09:54 AM
hmm my hobbies or past times. lots of biking, bmx, and mountain. and snowboarding....

I also like cars, designing, um food

and my girlfriend.

ZacFields
08-27-2006, 11:42 AM
Hmm....I like to write when I have time. Doing something productive.

Lately I've been trying to get a lot of stupid stuff on video. I'm actually in the process of trying to get some video of my RC car doing donuts in my driveway.

Ummm.... I like to check stocks, news. The classes I have this semester have quickly turned into mini-hobbies in themselves. I've suddenly taken an interest to actually learning Business Calculus rather than just slipping through the class with a C or something. And my American Sign Language class has become a priority for my free time at work.

Oh BTW: I'll be turning 21 in about 1 month and 2 days!!!!! So we'll see how much these hobbies change. I suspect I won't be much of a beer drinker, but I can easily see myself dropping $100 on a nice bottle of wine once in a blue moon on a special occasion or drinking any flavored alcoholic beverage. We'll see!

Zac

Ashley
08-27-2006, 01:05 PM
i can easily see you NOT dropping $100 on a bottle of wine and using that for something a little more beneficial.. such as.. going towards our house. =) you can drink regular wine just like everyone else. lol.

Drifte
08-28-2006, 04:22 PM
haha regular wine. gimme some whiskey...

ok no im jk, yeager should do it (sp)

ZEE
08-29-2006, 07:36 PM
Driving the car. Riding the bike. Running my RC Nitro monster truck. I think the monster truck is finally indestructible..........Not counting running into a concrete fire pit at 45mph = Extreme damage.