PDA

View Full Version : 2000 Prowler Orange Civic SI For Sale

SaNdMaNsSi
07-05-2006, 10:40 PM
I've finally gotten around to uploading 4 pages of pics into "My Album" of the car, and its finally for sale. No set price, but PM me with any offers. There is too much to list, so I'll do my best. Just look at the pics and ask questions, and I'll answer ASAP. I've owned the car since 2001, it has high mileage at just under 8,500 total miles.

Exterior-
Paintjob is Prowler Orange...This car was stripped down to the bare frame before being painted, so you know every last inch is Prowler Orange.....Not one of those cheap paintjobs less door jambs and engine compartment. 100% Prowler Orange.

Quickly- Has eyelids over the headlights that are removable, headlights are projectors with Halo Trim and HID bulbs. Has METAL, not cheap fiberglass Z3 fenders with embedded Honda emblems. Authentic Veilside front bumper, custom made for me. Took 9 months to get it. Grounddesigns2000 Black Widow Hood. Wings West Polyurethane side skirts. Blitz rear bumper. M3 mirrors with amber turn signal and amber turn arrow. Altezza tail lights (which is the best way I can describe them.) Super high quality, not cheap. Never seen them on another car and match very closely to paintjob. Wings West double-decker spoiler. 17" Konig Theory Rims with 17" Falken Ziex Z-rated tires. 90% tread on front tires, 95% (at the very least) on the rears. LED bulbs all around, 80% tint all around. Streetglow undercar kit.

Interior-
3 gauge pillar pod, boost/oil/water temp. SRS multicolor gauges. MAC Tools Monster Tach (amber). Gauge pod, cluster, and center console all painted Prowler Orange as well. JDM DC2 Momo steering wheel. Blitz Boost Controller. P28 Chipped ECU with OBD2-1 conversion harness(sold stand alone system already). Nitrous purge/activation/ignition switches mounted under E-brake. Zex Nitrous Sytem, 10 lb bottle. Short shift kit, skull knob. Sony MD/CD player-this is by far the coolest deck I have ever seen. I am one of only a few in the country to even own it. Has a billion options- I made it color match to the exterior of the car but it can be programmed in a million different colors, has electronic fold down face for MiniDiscs and Cds, has remote.

Engine-
Way too much to list, so I wont bother. What you see is what you get..... T3/T4 turbo kit with less than 800 miles on it..... Almost all turbonetics parts....440 injectors....Stage 3 clutch.....Authentic JDM red valve cover, no knockoff. Walboro fuel pump....Optima deep cell battery....Zex brain box and purge kit.....2.5" downpipe, flex pipe, full catback exhaust...... Huge front mount intercooler kit and 2.5" charge pipes all around....Moroso Turbo oil pan and pickup.....many more, just look please.

I have at least 10 boxes of spare parts for this car as well, you could probably build 2. I have extra body kits that have never been used, block guards, Cometic head gaskets, charge pipes, extra turbos, extra ECUs both OBDI and OBDII, boxes and boxes of turbo parts, boxes of interior parts, tons of Honda parts still in packages. Extra downpipes, even the original exhaust from the car. You name it, Ive probably got two. All of which will come with the car.

Ask any questions you want either post or PM, and Ill get back ASAP. I have no set price on the car, but I did have it appraised by two different insurance companies, so I at least know what its worth. At this point, ive I get anything reasonable, Im willing to sell the car for half of what it was appraised for, I've lost complete interest in building cars, and this one has just been taking up space in my garage the past 4 years. You'll be hard pressed to find a dent or a scratch on the entire body. I would also ask that if you don't like my car or something about it, please keep it to yourself or start a different post, don't take up room in mine with your negativity. My favorite person in my life, my girl, was killed in a car accident on HWY 30 on May 5th and this was her favorite car I own, so I'd just like to get it out of my garage. Please take that into consideration before wanting to be negative. Thank you.

Ashley
07-05-2006, 10:44 PM
Guys, for pictures of this car: click on the "album" icon in the bottom bar of his post, next to the profile/PM/email buttons.

Good luck with everything. =)

kingofbling
07-05-2006, 11:33 PM
This car is truly Flawless...

logans dad
07-06-2006, 01:32 AM
440 injectors with that turbo?

SaNdMaNsSi
07-06-2006, 09:21 AM
Yeah....it works perfectly...I don't see the problem....

Luminatorz34
07-06-2006, 09:32 AM
That is truly 1 ecellent piece of work man. now if all hondas looked like that we wouldnt have the term rice. this car looks to be done straiht up, and built to look clean. good luck with the sale man

rysbrnr
07-06-2006, 12:40 PM
Would there be any chance you'd sell the car with orange:
stock hood
stock bumper (front and rear)
stock sideskirts
stock fenders

MINUS the engine, rims and other lil miscellaneous stuff?

Basically just the stock Si shell in that Prowler color. I bet that car is truly flawless as JC said and it would make a nice show'n'go car. Really sorry to hear about your GF. =(

SaNdMaNsSi
07-06-2006, 01:35 PM
I'd rather sell the car complete as it is..... If you're interested just get ahold of a theft recovery and bring it to me and I'll paint it just like I did this one.....

rysbrnr
07-06-2006, 01:55 PM
I might be getting rid of my 95 Civic EX Coupe to get a White EG Civic hatchback. That car would need very minor work on the rear fenders for the typical Honda Cancer and a freshened up oaint job. If you're not all burnt out on working on cars... lemme know a ballpark price to respray a small car like that in it's original color. But, if for some reason you'd be willing to let your shell go separate, you know who to call!

P.S.

My cousin owns that red Integra with the white JDM front end... he needs the whole car painted in it's original Milano Red color ASAP... if think you can get started on that very soon... he's ready to start now depending on price...

ZacFields
07-06-2006, 02:25 PM
Guys I had to delete a couple posts from this topic. Please try to keep your personal comments on the car to yourself. He's just trying to get rid of the car.

I also think you guys should probably read the last paragraph of his first post before you even respond to this topic.

Please, if you're not interested in this car at all, please reserve judgement on it. This is a sensitive situation.

Zac

sLoWnStEaDy
09-03-2006, 05:21 PM
I was lookin at Iowa cars on ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000-Civ ... dZViewItem (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000-Civic-SI-Turbo-Prowler-Orange-9k-miles_W0QQitemZ160024119969QQihZ006QQcategoryZ6256 QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

SaNdMaNsSi
09-05-2006, 10:59 PM
Yeah, I decided to quite having it sit in my garage year after year so I listed it on ebay. Besides, I just bought a nice new toy and am looking at buying another one with the money from this sale. Funny I decided to get rid of it because I have too many cars in the garage, and now Im getting rid of it...to put more cars in the garage....

Accord4sale
09-06-2006, 03:48 AM
It's a shame to see it to go for such a low price..

DragonUSMC
09-06-2006, 06:03 AM
getting rid of it...to put more cars in the garage....

I think thats how it always goes with boys and their toys... =/ I'm the same way... jeep is fixed and now i have an empty spot... maybe a bike.

Anyway, what new toy did you pick up?

SaNdMaNsSi
09-06-2006, 12:39 PM
Decided to go for luxury, bought an Escalade. Im looking at a jeep for my new toy. Decided off-road was a lot more fun than having a fast car and never driving it.