PDA

View Full Version : CR:U T-SHIRTS AVAILABLE! Claim yours before we run out!

ZacFields
06-01-2006, 11:01 PM
17 SHIRTS HAVE ALREADY BEEN PURCHASED!!! (Keep checking back I will keep editing the numbers on this post when more shirts get purchased/reserved)

The prices are as follows:
Regular T-Shirt: $10.00
Customized with screen names not available for this order anymore, sorry! But we will be putting other orders in for the future!

Here are the sizes/colors left!

White
Large: 4
Medium: 1
Small: 2

Black
Medium: 2
Small: 0 (Sorry, all out)

Blue
Large: 3
Medium: 3

Red
Medium: 1

Get yours quick! As you can see there are limited size/color. We will get another order of shirts in sometime. We may also get new designs eventually! But snag up the first real original CR:U t-shirts!

I have uploaded an example of what they will look like. The text will be White on all the shirts except the white shirt where the text will be black as shown below.

Remember you can only claim shirts if you are FOR SURE going to the BBQ. Otherwise your shirt cannot be claimed until we receive payment for it! Shirts can be picked up on Thursdays at the Advanced Auto car shows starting Thursday the 15th! Otherwise I can mail them to you.

Payment can be made via paypal, check, cash money order.

To reserve yours reply to this post but ONLY if you will be at the BBQ next saturday, june 10th! Otherwise you need to send payment via paypal, check, cash, or money order to reserve your shirt. First come first serve! Also I can make changes to my order until Wednesday June 7th so if you want a shirt that is not available, let me know so I can add them to my order!

Zac

ZacFields
06-05-2006, 12:54 AM
*Edit*

I am going to call them tomorrow and see if it is going to be possible to change up the order a bit. I am going to decrease the orders of the blue, red, and white and bump up the black if possible because it looks like most people want black.

So check the post tomorrow afternoon to see if I was able to get more black shirts!

RandomHero
06-05-2006, 06:00 PM
large black with name on back for me.

ZacFields
06-05-2006, 11:03 PM
Okay Matt I might be able to do that.

I put in an order for 7 more black shirts yesterday so I just need to drive over there today (Tuesday) and make sure everything is confirmed and ready to go so I will see if I can still add your name to the back of one of the shirts.

Zac

lil krumm
06-06-2006, 08:57 AM
ill take a med. black one.

ZacFields
06-06-2006, 11:26 AM
Got u covered Kent.

Man these shirts are flying away it seems. We have 43 shirts ordered right now and 11 of them are already spoken for and they haven't even gone to print yet!

I'm going to drive out there today and adjust the order again to see if I can cut down a little bit on the colors and just get more black.

Zac

lil krumm
06-06-2006, 04:25 PM
if you could still get my s.n on the back that would be great, but if not thats fine.

biohazard
06-07-2006, 12:08 AM
Yeah, I'm wondering if I could get medium red one with my s/n. If not, then just a medium red.

ZacFields
06-07-2006, 03:16 AM
I will call them tomorrow and see about getting LIL MURK and BIOHAZARD on your shirts. Either way I have at least reserved your shirts. We'll see if it's too late for the names or not.

Zac

TbTalon94
06-07-2006, 07:16 AM
I'll take a Medium white one Zac. Name on the back or not.

Drifte
06-07-2006, 10:19 AM
medium black, and small black. a cant remember if i told you or not already?

ZacFields
06-07-2006, 11:41 AM
Oh you want 2 of them colton? That's cool I will write you down for that.

I have to apologize guys but they told me it was too late to add names for now because they are set to go to print tomorrow.

However, what I can do for you guys that want names, is whenever we put another shirt order in, I can have you give me your shirts back and I can give them back to them so they can add that for you.

Just added a medium white and a small black (I already had your medium black down but not the small black yet)

Zac

ZacFields
06-08-2006, 04:10 PM
*THE SHIRTS ARE IN GUYS*

I will get you guys a new post with actual pictures of the shirts and a new inventory list tonight.

I am actually thinking about creating a seperate set of forums for the merchandise with pictures and such where people can place orders. We'll see!

I will be at the Advanced Auto car show tonight for anyone who wants their shirts early.

Zac

lil krumm
06-08-2006, 05:42 PM
zac when are you gonna be there? i might stop by just to get it

Ashley
06-08-2006, 07:16 PM
we left around 8. BUT, i work tomorrow at QT 1230-10. so if you guys tell me before like 1130 tomorrow morning, i can bring the shirts with me to work for you guys to pick up.

StreetSweeper
06-08-2006, 11:30 PM
Hey you guys got any 2X shirts for fat asses like me.. I wouldnt mind having a White one... If ther 100% cotton make that two 2x shirts for me and OldSkool... Got to have them big so they still fit when they srink. :supz:

ZacFields
06-08-2006, 11:53 PM
haha sorry man we don't have any 2x's. I'll make sure and get a couple made on our next order though. We're having trouble getting people who even need larges! lol.

They are 100% cotton though.

Zac

StreetSweeper
06-08-2006, 11:58 PM
So whens the next order?? Hopefully soon!

April
06-09-2006, 12:45 AM
aeryn told me her mom is printing the t-shirts she asked aeryn if she wanted one that said "dustinsduster" lol

ZacFields
06-09-2006, 01:00 AM
Aeryn's ma works out at Garment Designs? Coolcool.

Those guys rocked hardcore! Got my order done like a week early so we could have these for the BBQ.

Unfortunately I'm not sure that the next order will be very soon. We've got 43 shirts to get rid of (minus the 15 that are already claimed). You guys don't like skin-tight shirts, eh? lol.

Zac

RandomHero
06-09-2006, 01:04 AM
i got mine niggas!!!! looks sweet

Ashley
06-09-2006, 06:55 AM
yeah, they're pretty cool lookin.

the only thing that sucks is they screwed up and gave me a blue one, instead of a red one like i ordered. booooo. i can live with blue though i guess.

TbTalon94
06-09-2006, 07:30 AM
I got one...pretty coool

Besides the fact i dont have my SN on the back!!!!! :mad:

ZacFields
06-09-2006, 11:04 AM
I've got some duct tape I can write your name on the back and slap it on there :)

Zac

TbTalon94
06-09-2006, 12:15 PM
That's ok Zac. I'll just be "that one guy"

ZacFields
06-09-2006, 12:36 PM
Actually, looking back I wish I would have just made t-shirts with names for all the moderators since I think like 90% of them wanted their names on the back.

I just didn't want to end up putting anyone on the spot to fork over the money for a t-shirt, y'know? "Here I got your shirt with your name on it so you have to buy it now." hehe

Zac

Fat_Turtle_Racer
06-14-2006, 08:09 PM
XXL if u can in black or blue with my fat turtle racer on back let me know how much and when u could get it in

james

Mr. Watson
11-08-2006, 09:45 AM
black large will do lmk when where for money