PDA

View Full Version : Just a warning

TbTalon94
04-10-2006, 08:08 AM
The for-sale/buy forum has really gotten out of hand latley. There have been people posting on other people's posts about stuff completely irrelevent to the sale.

SOO if you are posting in this forum then it needs to be one of these reasons:

1. selling an item
2. wanting to buy an item
3. asking question about the item (cost, pictures, condition, etc.)
4. anything else RELAVENT to the sale

There will be no more random babbling about items and/or the seller. If people wish to PM people about certain items and/or people then feel free to do so, but do not clutter up for-sale threads with non-sense.

If you do post something not relavent to the sale then your post will simply be deleted. You may or may not get a PM from one of us moderators saying why it was deleted. You should know better now. So don't do it.

thanks

Ashley
07-09-2006, 03:38 PM
I wanted to bump this thread to re-emphasize.

Here is the deal: If you do not have a comment or question about a sale because you ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING THAT ITEM, do not post in a thread. We have way way way too many people cluttering up for sale threads talking trash and saying things that do not need to be said. If you have something personal against a car or seller.. keep it to yourself, or PM the seller. DO NOT CLUTTER UP THEIR THREAD WITH YOUR TRASH.

The same goes vice versa. If someone is looking for an item in a certain price range... do not talk trash about what they are willing to pay, etc etc etc. It wont be tolerated. We havent had a problem with this yet, but I could see it becoming a problem.

If this continues to happen, your useless posts WILL be deleted and you WILL receive a yellow card.

This thread will be locked, so if you have an issue with this policy, feel free to PM me. Otherwise, keep on selling and buying stuff. We want to make this process as seamless and painfree for our everyone, and useless and mean posts dont allow that to happen.

Thanks guys. =)