PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the Euro Forums!

Ashley
03-25-2006, 09:39 PM
Hey guys!

We've FINALLY gotten around to creating a Euro forum for everyone. Make yourselves comfy and post away. If you have any questions or need anything, let any of the moderators, Zac, or myself know.

-Ashley

Ricky
03-26-2006, 12:51 AM
THANKS!!!

rysbrnr
03-26-2006, 12:58 AM
cool, a euro section. How many Audi owners besides
me(s4)
traction control(A4 1.8t)
lenny(S4)
and slow ride(S4)?

It's kinda strange that the B5 S4 is quite a rare Audi in the US yet, we have 3 of them on CRU alone.

lil krumm
03-26-2006, 09:24 AM
i gots an audi :) but can find the pictures of it.

lenny
03-26-2006, 01:02 PM
Hello. I drive a car
-Dan

ZacFields
03-26-2006, 01:36 PM
Ashley actually added this forum without me knowing. lol. Adding forums on the IntegraMod PHPBB forums is pretty difficult so that's awesome that she did it.

Yeah I guess I never realized there are actually so many of you guys on the forums with European cars.

Post of some information on your cars and lets get this forum rolling! I'm happy to add a new dimension to the CR:U world!

Zac

93mazdarx7
03-26-2006, 03:45 PM
Saab guy here. Thanks for the Euro section :)

FRCEFED
03-28-2006, 12:20 PM
Porsche owner and lover here!!

tractioncontrol
03-28-2006, 10:14 PM
Thanks guys.

NewSpeedSteed
09-24-2009, 09:43 PM
Best Gameplay
World of warcraft is where the game shines the most. The gameplay in this game is amazingly fun. Many times do I find myself lost in a newly discovered forest area soloing and taking in the environment. The crafting in this game is a good way to make a fair amount of money and doesn't detract from the gameplay.
The quest system in this game pwns any other I have yet to see. The rewards are almost always worth it and the quests are usually fun. You can solo all the way to 60 in this game, but a lot of quests basically require a group if you want to finish them at the recommended level. I AM A HUGE TOOL! There are many different strategies you can use to fit whatever group setup you might have ended up with. You aren't forced into the stereotypical, archetype group. You can share quests w/ group members who don't have it so they don't have to run all the way to whatever city to get it. That saves times and sometimes groups.
As I said above you can solo effectively all the way to 60. Combat in this game never seems slow or tedious and I have fun just running around an area killing whatever I happen to run into. There is no slow grind. Tired of killing mobs? There's ALWAYS quests to do. Tired of questing? Catch up on your crafting. Usually if I get tired of grinding head to town sell loot, and, by then, I'm ready to go out and kill some more. If you just wanna have fun go to a contested area and start some stuff w/ a member or members of an opposing faction. There is always something wow gold (http://www.sopgold.com) to do.
Dueling is another fun activity, and a good way to hone PvP skills. There are many strategies you can use for each class depending on which Talent Path you decided to take. Two people can play the same class differently and still succeed.

^WTF is this shit?

Had a 1999.5 Audi A4 but had to get rid of it, I'll end up in another soon I hope. Maybe a S4 or S5 I don't know.

Ricky
09-25-2009, 02:33 PM
deleted that post... edited your for fun