PDA

View Full Version : Red GTP

96-eclipse-gst
02-13-2006, 02:10 PM
Anyway, I was cruising down 6th ave. and pulled up next to a red GTP. Got in front of him so I could turn left on 16th ave. (which I also knew would get his attention.) Anyway we messed around a bit going down and he got over at a light. I wasnt sure if he was going to go for it or not. He started to go and I was watching and I knew he was going but you know superchargers, instant boost. So i stepped into mine only to have the wheels spin and then start to go after him. He got me, but I'd like to go heads up sometime. Let me get some of my stuff fixed, my brakes, suspension, wheels and tires on. Ill go then, see if I lose and then Ill have to put on a 3" exhaust and do some fuel mods. Good Job, btw. That thing pulls mad. Let me know if anyone knows him.

Stutz
02-13-2006, 05:26 PM
Sounds like a good race, always great imo when a L67 takes out a 4G63T. Tractions got to be a bitch for both of you guys tho.

Brently
02-13-2006, 06:25 PM
Anyway, I was cruising down 6th ave. and pulled up next to a red GTP. Got in front of him so I could turn left on 16th ave. (which I also knew would get his attention.) Anyway we messed around a bit going down and he got over at a light. I wasnt sure if he was going to go for it or not. He started to go and I was watching and I knew he was going but you know superchargers, instant boost. So i stepped into mine only to have the wheels spin and then start to go after him. He got me, but I'd like to go heads up sometime. Let me get some of my stuff fixed, my brakes, suspension, wheels and tires on. Ill go then, see if I lose and then Ill have to put on a 3" exhaust and do some fuel mods. Good Job, btw. That thing pulls mad. Let me know if anyone knows him.

I have a buddy who used to have a red gtp. He ended up selling it to buy a mustang gt, i doubt it was the same car tho. His seemed pretty quick.. I dont know about dsm quick, but sounds like a good race never the less.

96-eclipse-gst
02-14-2006, 11:42 AM
Yea I'm surprised he didnt spin, on the other hand I did. I also read a lil bit in to those engines and you can get quite a bit of power for a small amount of money. I think I'd atleast need exhaust to get him.

Brently - Im automatic (slower spool) and my 14b is cracked all to hell. But hey atleast I have a 14b lol. I'd like to find out who drives the car cuz for one, its damn nice, and i'd like to run them some time this summer.

StreetSweeper
02-14-2006, 02:16 PM
Arnt them GTP's family cars??

LOL

rolnlow
02-14-2006, 03:44 PM
There was a red 4 door that raced ryans Sti on night, it was pretty damn quick for a family car, it couldn't hook up

StiGuy
02-15-2006, 08:46 PM
There was a red 4 door that raced ryans Sti on night, it was pretty d*mn quick it could hook up

That red gtp i raced claimed to have 500hp...and i raced him 3 times...from a dig..which i killed him...and then 2 times from a 20mph roll..which i still beat him and i was still pulling..500hp my ass..my car only had about 330whp....if that....so i dunno...to each their own..peace :supz:

tractioncontrol
02-15-2006, 09:55 PM
Hows the new turbo going STI, we're coming up on march.

96-eclipse-gst
02-16-2006, 12:03 PM
So it looks like no one knows him....I guess I'll have to find him on the streets sometime and talk to him so we can ACTUALLY go at it.

DJ0820
02-17-2006, 04:18 PM
GTP's and the Regal GS's have pretty wicked traction control and they can scoot off the line

Dill98GTP
03-06-2006, 03:53 PM
That might have been me with the red GTP. I live right in that area. I was the one racing the STI that night. My friend helped me finish up with the engine and struts that night because he said it was the last night they would run till next year. The only thing I had tuned at the time was the MAF table which was a copy and paste type of thing to get the car running. I'm surprised I didn't ruin it that night being out of tune. I'm in the process of getting the maximum timing out of it but the snow isn't helping. Once I hit maximum timing I should have 500 crank HP, which will be maybe around 400 WHP. It's impossible to hang with the AWD guys, they just drop the clutch and go as I found out on that night.

96-eclipse-gst
03-07-2006, 02:44 PM
This was around 2:30-3:00 in the afternoon. I had just gotten out of Auto Tech and decided to take 6th st. and then go up 16th. Two guys were in it, tinted windows and we "raced" at the lights by AutoZone.

BTW I also found out my turbo bolts were backing themselves out. Thats always a good thing for spooling...NOT lol. If that was you congrats and I'd like to go again sometime if your ever out in the summer.

I still have the license plate number. Ill PM you to see if its yours.

Dill98GTP
03-07-2006, 07:24 PM
Nope, wasn't me. I can't remember back that long and figured it could have been since I live in that area. Most of the GTP's I see around town are driven by elderly or people who don't care. That's the reason I like it, 4 door, front wheel drive, 6 banger sleeper.

NickTsGTP
03-11-2006, 06:27 AM
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c173/NickT1998/HPIM0186.jpg

Look familiar? I remember that eclipse on 16th AVE sw. Gave me the thumbs up. My gf was in the passenger seat and she egged me on to race. She just loves it when I do that crap. And they're EMS plates. ;)

BTW Nice eclipse. My friend has a GSX. AWD and a huge turbo. Pretty sweet looking rides.

~Nick

FiFdYnUtZ
03-11-2006, 09:35 AM
dont underestimate GTP's

http://media.putfile.com/gtp-vid

but i reallllly doubt someone is running 500whp on one around here....there are ones dynoing 350's and running 12's though, it doesnt take much hp to run lower times unless your getting really into it

96-eclipse-gst
03-12-2006, 12:13 PM
Yea I really like GTP's always have, just like DSM's more. I was hoping an Eclipse running along side you would egg you on a bit too. I wanted to see how I would match up against a GTP. Since I have a 14b instead of the T25. I wasnt really sure if you were going to go at all so I just started to put off and all of the sudden you just took off and I was like O shit, slammed it down and by the time it downshifted and the turbo spooled you were already way ahead of me. I still think you would have beat me, I think Im going to atleast need to get full 3" exhaust before I would stick with or beat you. But I love the car, anything done to it?

NickTsGTP
03-15-2006, 06:13 AM
But I love the car, anything done to it?

Well....

3.4" Supercharger pulley ( stock 3.8 )
Thrasher CAI
Diamond Forged Pistons .020" over bore w/ ceramic coating
2002 L67 Heads, P&P, Milled over for Manley Gen 2 Stainless Steel Valves, 130# Valve Springs, Titanium Retainers
Comp Cams Camshaft L67 option 1
SLP Headers--->3" Downpipe--->No CAT--->Flowmaster 40 series
Overkill PCM
Fuel Pump Rewire
Alternator Rewire
180* Thermostat
Auxillary Transmission Oil Cooler
Buick Front & Rear STB's

I don't have any 1/4 mile times with these mods. But the previous mods, when I had up to 15* of Knock Retard I ran a 13.9 @ 100.25 with a 2.2 60'. Not too bad for a GTP with full street trim and street tires. Especially with that much KR. We should have another go at it sometime when you get all your stuff done.

lenny
03-15-2006, 12:28 PM
So yeah. Everyone is talking about 13.9s and 60 foots. It's getting nice outside. When is everyone gonna take this shit to the track so I can run?
-Dan

96-eclipse-gst
03-15-2006, 04:37 PM
Well Im having a problem with my job (boss needs to figure his shit out). So if anyone knows where I can get a good paying job....let me know. Have some things I need to pay for. So It'll be awhile before I get exhaust as well as some fuel mods. It would be fun to go straight up tho and see how far your mods have brought your car.

lenny
03-15-2006, 08:05 PM
My car is stock right now minus the intake, downpipes, and exhaust. I'd be lucky to get it into the 13's it hink. But i'm debating on buying another chip, swapping turbos, or just plain out swapping vehicles. AKA--i don't really give 2 shits about my car right now and it's pretty much on the back burner...However, the track sounds fun as hell and it would allow me to open my car up cause i'm really not comfortable with street racing
-Dan

NickTsGTP
03-16-2006, 06:19 AM
Go to Tristate Raceway on May 20th and you can race up against any GTP you want. Bare in mind that 90% of them run mid to high 13's.

NickTsGTP
03-18-2006, 06:44 AM
Anyone going?

logans dad
03-18-2006, 07:59 AM
Maybe that will be the first night out for me. Cant wait.

lenny
03-18-2006, 03:41 PM
Mid tohigh 13's should be a good race with me.
-Dan

NickTsGTP
03-20-2006, 01:43 AM
A good race we shall have then.

Stutz
03-20-2006, 05:18 PM
Go to Tristate Raceway on May 20th and you can race up against any GTP you want. Bare in mind that 90% of them run mid to high 13's.

thats on my bday i might go.

96-eclipse-gst
03-23-2006, 12:27 PM
Wow those babies are popping out of her ..... o sorry. um........ :boobies: sorry i uh couldnt control myself there. Yea I will definately need to get exhaust before Ill be able to keep up with you guys. Unfortunately I did lose my job and Im sitting in a rutt. So I need to find a damn good paying job soon. Get some bills paid off and then get an exhaust, fuel pump and fuel pressure regulator and I should be able to give you a run for your money.

NickTsGTP
03-25-2006, 06:11 AM
Just let me know.

logans dad
03-25-2006, 06:21 AM
Wow those babies are popping out of her ..... o sorry. um........ :boobies: sorry i uh couldnt control myself there. Yea I will definately need to get exhaust before Ill be able to keep up with you guys. Unfortunately I did lose my job and Im sitting in a rutt. So I need to find a d*mn good paying job soon. Get some bills paid off and then get an exhaust, fuel pump and fuel pressure regulator and I should be able to give you a run for your money.

Just get a down pipe and I ordred the tail pipe from storm steel for 30 bucks and notched it and welded it and saved lots of money.

rysbrnr
03-26-2006, 01:27 AM
Friday night, the 26th I was just sitting there waiting for a green light when I heard tires screeching... some guy in a white late-model Bonneville SSEi apparently wanted to race me (without me knowing it). Then he tapped the brakes like he took me?? My daughter looks at me like..."do something, dad" so I got up next to him and on a roll (to make it fair) and wasted him badly. All I did was put it in 2nd gear @ 1500rpm and took it to 7000rpm and put about 5 cars on him instantly. I couldn't imagine how bad it wouldn't been if I got a chance to get from a dig.

So are those supercharged Bonne's and supposed to be fast? Or maybe he didn't try hard enough.

lenny
03-26-2006, 08:49 AM
Those bonne's are fat pigs (my parents have one). They're pretty quick. If you were in the S i don't doubt that you screwed him up real bad. I fucked up a GTP pretty good on the highway from a roll that had quite a few things done to it
-Dan

FiFdYnUtZ
03-26-2006, 09:52 AM
they are heavier and not quite as fast as a gtp stock, i think they are like .5 sec or more slower in the 1/4

NickTsGTP
03-27-2006, 05:00 PM
The Bonne SSEI's are slower because they're heavier....Even though they have the same engine. Weight reduction helps.

FiFdYnUtZ
03-27-2006, 06:10 PM
damn nick, you and your avatars, makin my day!!

NickTsGTP
04-01-2006, 06:04 AM
I've got a shitload more of these too. Boo-yah!!

NickTsGTP
05-02-2006, 07:33 AM
I Just got back from INTENSE Drag Days VII in Norwalk, Ohio. Overall it was a great turnout! 103 racers from 15 states!!

I pulled off a 13.567 @ 102.14 in the 1/4 mile ET, with a 2.0 60ft on street tires (Which is pretty damn good for Uniroyal Tiger Paws) My runs were consistant in the mid 13's. I let my girlfriend take it down the track once and she pulled off a 14.8XX at 100.XX (off the top of my head) with I think around a 2.5 60 ft. It was fun!!

Dill98GTP
05-02-2006, 10:40 AM
Damn, nice job Nick!
Is that the same tune on the overkill PCM that I scanned for you or did you send it in and get it updated?
I'll probably be going to the midnight street drags in Eddyville on May 12th unless it rains. Anyone else going?

NickTsGTP
05-26-2006, 07:13 AM
We had a nice turnout for the Iowa Club Grand Prix Vs. Iowa Thunderbird Supercoupe Club Clash. The Grand Prix's won in the Brackets, and again I got another personal best....hehehe

13.557 @ 102.72 -- with a 2.1 60ft -- on street tires!!

NickTsGTP
09-02-2006, 07:16 AM
So where did the Eclipse GST go? We need a rematch....

NickTsGTP
11-14-2006, 10:11 PM
Hmm.......is he ever on here anymore?

JustinS
11-14-2006, 10:56 PM
He's around, he just posted some new pictures of his car in the Post your ride section.

TbTalon94
11-15-2006, 07:30 AM
he works a lot and has a BIG ball and chain around his legs, arms and kneck....so it's hard for him to get on here at any decent amount of time if you know what i mean.

JustinS
11-15-2006, 07:49 AM
LOL, nice Trevor. Andrew needs to stop working days, and come hang out with the cool kids on the night crew haha.

TbTalon94
11-15-2006, 08:46 AM
man i try and hang out with him all the time. EVERYTIME it is "I have to see what she is doing"...then he never calls me back or I'll call him back and he says "i think we are just gonna stay in tonight". It's rediculous. Those guys never do anything but sit around and fondle eachother.

JustinS
11-15-2006, 01:09 PM
I'm the same way he is though, I think I becoming more domesticated by the day. lol

TbTalon94
11-15-2006, 01:19 PM
i'm pretty much fully domesticated. It's sad. I'm 20 and have a house, full time job, benefits, 401k plan, pets, don't do much on the weekdays or weekends. Its horrible..

But atleast I try to hang out with him. I mean even the whole "double date" hangout works fine because his gf just happens to be good friends with my gf.

Drifte
11-15-2006, 03:59 PM
im gettin fat...

thats sorta like domestication.

NickTsGTP
11-15-2006, 07:49 PM
He needs to cut the pussy leash and come out and race.

lil krumm
11-16-2006, 08:50 PM
im gettin fat...

thats sorta like domestication.

HA i cant wait to see this

NickTsGTP
11-17-2006, 08:20 PM
Who hear knows about street races in Cedar Rapids?

Ricky
11-17-2006, 11:03 PM
what does you want to know?

NickTsGTP
11-19-2006, 04:41 PM
When are they? And if I can contact someone about where they are?

Stutz
11-19-2006, 04:44 PM

Its kinda like winter time right meow lol.

NickTsGTP
11-19-2006, 05:01 PM
[quote="NickTsGTP";p="115034":9d7ea]

Its kinda like winter time right meow lol.[/quote:9d7ea]

Good point. :Hangman:

FiFdYnUtZ
11-19-2006, 09:19 PM
its not winter till theres snow!

96-eclipse-gst
11-20-2006, 05:24 PM
Actually Im still around, Ive gotten a few more mods done to my car! However the last chance Trevor and I got to go to the track. I completely sucked it up. My fiancee does encourage my racing and likes to participate. She helps me out when she can. I just haven't been on and I accidentally noticed that you guys still had this thread going. I'm not pussy whipped what so ever. If you want to have a discussion about that Trevor, I'll win!!! :butthead: Yet, Nick we still do need to meet up sometime and have a go. Hopefully we can do it soon before the snow flies. I've still been having a few problems tho. Mysterious coolant leak, accessory belt squeaks for no reason when its cold. Also I need to check for boost leaks. It's just so cold out I never want to work on it much, but Ill definately be out in the spring and summer!

Ricky
11-20-2006, 05:28 PM
My fiancee...

thats going to take awhile to get used to that :yawinkle:

Drifte
11-20-2006, 05:34 PM
word

Ricky
11-20-2006, 05:36 PM
to your mother

NickTsGTP
11-21-2006, 12:59 PM
Actually Im still around, Ive gotten a few more mods done to my car! However the last chance Trevor and I got to go to the track. I completely sucked it up. My fiancee does encourage my racing and likes to participate. She helps me out when she can. I just haven't been on and I accidentally noticed that you guys still had this thread going. I'm not pu$$y whipped what so ever. If you want to have a discussion about that Trevor, I'll win!!! :butthead: Yet, Nick we still do need to meet up sometime and have a go. Hopefully we can do it soon before the snow flies. I've still been having a few problems tho. Mysterious coolant leak, accessory belt squeaks for no reason when its cold. Also I need to check for boost leaks. It's just so cold out I never want to work on it much, but Ill definately be out in the spring and summer!

Nice to see you back on! :supz: And we do need to go again before the snow falls. I know the perfect spot. If you want to chat sometime, e-mail me at NickTemt@yahoo.com and we can go over the details. Do you have a video camera?

so what are your new mods? And if you want help looking over your engine, I can help you out. My friend Dillon is a gearhead, so he'll be able to help too if he's around.

Later!
Nick

TbTalon94
11-21-2006, 03:23 PM
He doesn't need help. He doesn't have a "mysterious" coolant leak. The belt squeels because there is oil all over the engine bay.

He just needs to suck it up, find the leak...fix it (probably simple), and fix the rest of his problems. Specially the crank case problem.

96-eclipse-gst
11-21-2006, 05:44 PM
Trevor....shut up whore.... :supz: I have special privileges becuz im your cousin. HA! Well, my coolant leak isn't mysterious. It just will drive perfect for like two days no leaks. Then bam, I wake up and theres a long stream of coolant running to the nearest drain. Ive looked over it already but tonight im gonna pull stuff apart and look some more. My belt has no oil on it, so kiss my ass, but yes it would be nice if i could fix the damn crankcase problem so it stops getting oil all over in my engine bay. If and when that day happens I will keep that engine bay clean.

Ill pm ya my cell#, since I work in retail I keep getting busier every week. I just cant wait till the holidays are over and we stop getting huge rushes. We still havent even gotten any of the big rushes yet. The day after thanksgiving is going to be hell, I know it! But if possible before the snow flies we will definately give it a go. If not, Ill certainly be around in the spring and I'm sure alot more people will go up to the track and etc. Hopefully by then I have a few more goodies. That would be nice, PLEASE santa!

Andrew

NickTsGTP
11-22-2006, 10:03 AM
Weather's been nice last couple days. I have a feeling that won't last long though.

96-eclipse-gst
11-25-2006, 10:46 PM
Well I'm thinking my heater core has taken a crap on me. Gotta special order one and they are damn expensive, then I need to find some time to put it in. If we don't get to it soon, we can atleast do it in the spring.

NickTsGTP
11-26-2006, 06:21 AM
No problem man. I wouldn't want to race with stuff broken either. I'm having a problem with my tensioner pulley, I think it's going to pop any day now. It keeps tweeting, and chirping. I know it's not the belt doing it, because when I shoot some wd-40 into the pulley it's stops squeeking. Winter time is a good time to get everything fixed up and ready for annihilation in the spring. Of course I'll have added more stuff to the engine. And possibly an upgraded transmission.

I'm looking into installing a Zex nitrous system with a single purge kit. running a dry 75hp shot, and I'm upgrading to bigger fuel injectors, and a high flow fuel pump.

Then it's going to be a new tranny with higher gear ratios. Might possibly get a LSD too....who knows.

But I'm looking forward to racing you again. That was fun on 16th ave. :D

96-eclipse-gst
11-28-2006, 09:09 AM
Yea fun getting my ass kicked! lol well I think i've got her fixed just need to tune her and we could have a lil fun if it stops raining now.

TbTalon94
11-28-2006, 12:38 PM
Your Welcome ^

By the way when you want it tuned...and i mean really tuned...give me a call andrew. Get your Pocket logger re-loaded and we can do some work.

NickTsGTP
11-28-2006, 12:44 PM
Oh I didn't beat you that bad. I got off the throttle at about 65mph.....

96-eclipse-gst
11-28-2006, 10:33 PM
Trevor - Thanks cuz! I'll get it loaded back on cuz I know you need it too.

Nick - Yea I remember you flying off before my turbo even spooled. So once it did I just was like whatever and let off lol.

NickTsGTP
11-29-2006, 10:55 AM
that's one reason I like superchargers better than turbos. We'll have to go from a dig next time to allow you to up your boost first. What levels of boost are you seeing anyways?

96-eclipse-gst
11-29-2006, 04:36 PM
anywhere from 11 to 21, basically what i set it at. I really need a fuel pump to keep up the boost tho. Ive been trying to tune it, but with the weather getting colder and colder it makes it even harder.

NickTsGTP
11-29-2006, 08:44 PM
I see at max around 11 psi. I would know for sure if my stupid Autometer Boost Gauge was calibrated properly. It reads 6 psi when the car is shutoff.....gay.....

Drifte
11-30-2006, 09:42 AM
yeah, you need a new gauge. definatly.

FiFdYnUtZ
11-30-2006, 04:59 PM
yeah especially when i run 8 avg with the stock pulley and have blipped up to the upper 9's..

NickTsGTP
11-30-2006, 05:53 PM
yeah especially when i run 8 avg with the stock pulley and have blipped up to the upper 9's..

that's usually what stock GTP's run as far as boost. My boost is low because of my exhaust setup, and internal porting.

96-eclipse-gst
11-30-2006, 11:33 PM
My car was running really good tonight, but I badly need a fuel pump so I dont need to cut out so much airflow and stop pulling my timing down. However, my car was definately liking the cold air tonight.

JustinS
12-01-2006, 07:42 AM
I would say so Andrew, you flew right up on me when I passed you at that light after work.

TbTalon94
12-01-2006, 07:47 AM
taking airflow out will raise your timing Andrew. Adding airflow will reduce your timing.

You need to just get an Eprom ecu and get a chip from DSMchips. Best investment i have made so far!

NickTsGTP
12-01-2006, 08:29 AM
Adding cold airflow will reduce your timing. That's why in the winter you could probably up your boost.

TbTalon94
12-01-2006, 10:25 AM
Andrew is talking about using an AFC to take out "airflow" for fuel adjustments. The AFC tricks the ecu into thinking it is seeing less/more airflow so it adjusts fuel to compensate. The downside to it is the timing will raise or lower when it sees higher/lower airflow counts.

The big thing is guys running 650cc+ injector size having to take out 30+% airflow which in turn raises their timing up in the 30's at WOT...which is NOT good.

Gotta be carefull with AFCs.

96-eclipse-gst
12-01-2006, 10:54 AM
Yea that was low boost and the tires chirped when I stepped in to it cuz I noticed you passed me. Then I switched to high boost when I was behind you, it was pulling pretty nice up until fuel cut at 4500 rpm. Who was in that Dodge shadow or whatever was next to me. It was a lil green thing, looked like a girl driving. Seemed like she was trying to have a lil fun.

NickTsGTP
12-01-2006, 01:50 PM
our IAT sensors control the timing also. Like when I install my nitrous setup this winter, I'll have a nitrous arming switch that sends a signal to the IAT sensor telling it it's receiving -40*C temps, which will retard the timing down to about 14* at WOT. Right now I'm seeing probably 19* at WOT.

JustinS
12-01-2006, 02:19 PM
Yea that was low boost and the tires chirped when I stepped in to it cuz I noticed you passed me. Then I switched to high boost when I was behind you, it was pulling pretty nice up until fuel cut at 4500 rpm. Who was in that Dodge shadow or whatever was next to me. It was a lil green thing, looked like a girl driving. Seemed like she was trying to have a lil fun.

LOL, that was a guy with really long hair! I've seen him driving in his Escort with "alpine" across the front windshield a couple of times. He wouldn't have stood a chance with either of us, well you for sure but I don't know about my car. . .

You should give me a ride in your car sometime Andrew, it pulls pretty damn well.

TbTalon94
12-01-2006, 04:19 PM
LoL...Andrew's car pull hard, man that's a laugh...hahaa

just jokin buddy :)

NickTsGTP
12-02-2006, 09:55 AM
My car doesn't pull at all. It says specifically in my owners manual not to tow anything.

96-eclipse-gst
12-04-2006, 07:35 PM
Nice, glad you actually read your owner's manual. O yeah, Justin, Trevor's car pulls a whole lot better than mine does. I'll give you a ride sometime tho, so you can feel boost. Beware tho, Trevor will now be upset and talk about how his car is so much better. All I have to say is :butthead:

JustinS
12-04-2006, 08:23 PM
I'll have to be careful Andrew. You never know, I might become addicted! From my standpoint your car pulls well, but I haven't ever seen Trevor's car move. But Jesse (StreetRidr) flew by me one day with his 90 talon with a 16g. So if Trev's car moves like his then damn!

NickTsGTP
12-05-2006, 05:53 AM
Anyone want to feel the boost of a supercharger?

96-eclipse-gst
12-06-2006, 07:11 PM
O....um about that. I drive enough customers cars that have a supercharger....Nah Im just kidding. Ill get a ride with ya sometime hopefully.

TbTalon94
12-07-2006, 07:37 AM
lol dude my 2g is pretty weak. My 1g was lots faster and had more potential...but i like my 16g torque hit and the look of my 2g :)

Andrew's car pulls pretty good for what it is. He has some crankcase problems that we will hopefully solve by next summer so he doesn't blow oil all over his engine bay. It would run a lot harder if he'd just spend some time with me and let me tune it. He could also use a fuel pump, and some injectors!!

Drifte
12-07-2006, 08:53 AM
justin, jesse had few mods back then on that talon (my old one lol). He had a light weight big 16g (still does) and maf-t. Now his car has much more done, but he also has the galant...so maybe swapping parts dont know yet. trevors car should be much faster than what jesses 90 was.

for a little example, with my talon with the 16g a vette on the on ramp couldnt get my lights outa his rear veiw mirror till 100mph. but i was on low boost.

JustinS
12-07-2006, 10:02 AM
Wow, I didn't know that you owned that car before him. Small world I guess. Trevor's car pulls pretty well then if it does like Jesse's. Although, this is coming from someone who has no real power at all in his car, lol.

I remember Jesse telling me about racing a Z06 once, sounded like a nice race for him.

NickTsGTP
12-07-2006, 11:55 AM
I'll take you for a ride sometime, and let you listen to the whine of the supercharger. It's pretty cool.