PDA

View Full Version : Me and MoparMan

biohazard
01-16-2006, 08:24 PM
Me and MoparMan have been talking on and off since Thanksgiving about a trip we want to take to the Dells this summer and I thought since it could be my last thing to do with anyone on the site, I would toss out the idea for a group trip. Leave one morning and come back the next day/night. I want to see who is interested and how many people might wanna go. It would be awesome to do this because I don't think I will be able to do anything like this for many more years and I have a good deal of friends on here now. We can come up with dates that would work for people in a few weeks. Tell me what you think.

biohazard
01-17-2006, 10:06 PM
over 30 views, only 3 votes and no feedback?

biohazard
01-20-2006, 02:00 PM
Well I am officially tossing this. I probably will not be anywhere near Cedar Rapids this summer. The next time I might even be near Cedar Rapids is to pick up my car from my parents house.

melhoneybee
01-20-2006, 02:12 PM
oh brandon.. no activity that has tired to be plan that includes driveing more then to IC has not worked out... so don't take it personal.. its hard to plan things for summer to cause of traveling, work, and such...

biohazard
01-20-2006, 02:36 PM
I doubt I will have any time this summer for a trip. I am not dumping it because of lack of interest. That and I am thinking of selling the Daytona.