PDA

View Full Version : FB Rx7 I'm Gettin For A Deal - What Do Ya Think?

NitrousJunkie
11-21-2005, 08:29 AM
Here's a 84 GSL Rx7 that I found with 40K on the new motor.

Car is only modded with a rotary engineering manifold with dual webber carbs and some kind of aftermarket exhaust.

Its got good condition burgendy leather interior with black carpets and weds autobahn gold mesh rims, power windows and whatever else comes with the GSL package for 1984, I'm still learning FB's.

I'm prolly going to have quite a bit of extra rx7/rotary parts if anyone needs any, he's cleaning out his garage so I'll see what I can get.

Here's some pics, let me know what you think, I'm getting her for $500 whenever he gets back to me with his paypal address, should be later on today.

-Chris

Inferno333
11-21-2005, 09:09 AM
Looks to be in good shape. Did you end up finding it in the Waterloo/CF area?

Inferno333
11-21-2005, 09:13 AM
Btw: I didn't vote because there is two distinctly different directions you can go. Keep it rotary and mess with that. You'll probably blow the motor a few times upon building it. Or you can go back to you're other way of doing rx-7's, the sbc. It all depends on what your purpose for it is too. Is it a drag car or autocross?

NitrousJunkie
11-21-2005, 09:19 AM
Is it a drag car or autocross?

Both, I'm definantly going to drive it around prolly the start of next spring, then we'll see which way I go, Rotaries are very unique which makes them cool in my book but an Ls1/6 Speed would be alot of fun :rock:

Chris

Inferno333
11-21-2005, 11:27 AM
I second the unique part, but I too would love to have that car with an ls1/6-spd as long as you kept weight balance in check.

Maybe one of these days i'll see you around.

DragonUSMC
11-21-2005, 02:50 PM
i vote keep the rotary... And i agree with NJ, special things like that need to be saved and cherished. No it may not make HUGE power or what not, but the fact that its still a rotary and the awesome shape of the car would mean more that you kept it that way.

JJ240
11-21-2005, 03:52 PM
If you ditch the rotary gimme a yell. I know someone who would buy the carbs/intake mani.