PDA

View Full Version : Is this the best street racing music video of all time?

69gt4speed
10-12-2005, 01:45 AM
Post your comments, I wish I found a better link.
If you know a better one post it up, along with any other video's

Video Fuel by Metallica

Fuel (http://www.sanghi.tv/musicvideos/metallica_fuel.html)

s13kid
10-12-2005, 02:42 PM
1. Song Sucks
2. Video is gay and cheesy

White Knucks

FIGHT...

ya.. i'd deffenetly say its not the best, but thats just my opinion

although i like most of metallica's stuff that song jut dosnt do it for me

DustinsDuster
10-13-2005, 12:40 AM
Metallica did much better stuff, but as far as their new music goes, i kind like Fuel. as far as street racing vids go, its this versus Ludacris, and Metallica always > than Ludacris.

Dustin

bowtiebuba
10-13-2005, 11:24 PM
i like the vedio just cus the cars, and the song is cool

10-16-2005, 11:23 PM
sweet. gotta love that american power. lets hope i have one of those cars someday

69gt4speed
10-17-2005, 01:43 AM
Yea, I guess it's kind of retro but hetfield likes car shows, suppose to work on classic cars, got a chopper and used to drink like a fish. A lot of american rock and roll bands had some kind of car song. A few survive, however I hadn't seen any real music car videos with street racing as the theme. We had some ancient songs hiway star, by deep purple. rev it on the red line by foreigner, radar love by golden earring, I'm bad I'm nationwide by zz top, they are all car and girl themes. Of course don't forget I can't drive 55 by sammy hagar. So you young guys give me a break if you pull up next to me and hear some of that sh-t. It takes a bit of retro for me to get going, yea fuel is fairly new but I like screaming guitars along with talking about fast cars and women.

Rollin on Dubs
10-17-2005, 07:32 AM
The black 67 Nova twards the end, is a FAST Car. Its been in PHR and i think it runs low 8's

DragonUSMC
10-17-2005, 09:58 PM
Yea, I guess it's kind of retro but hetfield likes car shows, suppose to work on classic cars, got a chopper and used to drink like a fish. A lot of american rock and roll bands had some kind of car song. A few survive, however I hadn't seen any real music car videos with street racing as the theme. We had some ancient songs hiway star, by deep purple. rev it on the red line by foreigner, radar love by golden earring, I'm bad I'm nationwide by zz top, they are all car and girl themes. Of course don't forget I can't drive 55 by sammy hagar. So you young guys give me a break if you pull up next to me and hear some of that sh-t. It takes a bit of retro for me to get going, yea fuel is fairly new but I like screaming guitars along with talking about fast cars and women.

Some of the best songs / best bands ever are embeded into this post!

I enjoy pretty much all of metallica's stuff... its taken me a bit to get into their latest stuff, but after i started reading the sheet music and sitting down to play it i realized what they were trying to accomplish and have gained new appreaciation for it.

Anyway i vote yes cause the only other video you see cars in are usually some stupid rap crap artists ( and i use the term artist loosely) videos and they are more about "ghetto rice" then anything else.

69gt4speed
10-19-2005, 12:09 PM
The black 67 Nova twards the end, is a FAST Car. Its been in PHR and i think it runs low 8's
Btw, Hetfield had a 68 camaro doesn't say the color anyway this video and the one called I dissappear same site has one looks the same camaro. I dissappear has him driving and a stunt guy. Just be rocking if he did go race for kicks. And that nova rocks one badass machine. Early novas in black esp can look badass.

Rollin on Dubs
10-19-2005, 02:46 PM
Early 70's novas in dark Blue Look even more bad ass!