PDA

View Full Version : lets try this again, ANYONE WANNA RACE FOR FUN?

Luminatorz34
06-21-2005, 09:19 PM
trying this again. got too much crap from last post. I have a 1993 Chevy LuminaZ34. it is bone stock except for a cold air intake. i have no idea what this car will do. that is why i am racing for fun. no money on the line. so anyone interested? reply back. AND I DONT WANT THIS TURNING INTO A HUGE ARGUEMENT LIKE THE LAST POST. POST IF YOU WANT TO RACE FOR FUN. NO CRAP THIS TIME PLEASE. so yeah lemme know

vizracer
06-21-2005, 09:30 PM
it has the 3.4L in it right? theres a grand prix that would race for fun because he wants to see what it would do against a 3.4. hit me up sometime and ill set it up.

Deathinnovember
06-21-2005, 10:00 PM
trying this again. got too much crap from last post. I have a 1993 Chevy LuminaZ34. it is bone stock except for a cold air intake. i have no idea what this car will do. that is why i am racing for fun. no money on the line. so anyone interested? reply back. AND I DONT WANT THIS TURNING INTO A HUGE ARGUEMENT LIKE THE LAST POST. POST IF YOU WANT TO RACE FOR FUN. NO CRAP THIS TIME PLEASE. so yeah lemme know

I have a 1997 rav4 and I should be getting the beetle back pretty soon. RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG BITCH!

TbTalon94
06-22-2005, 07:29 AM

I have a 1997 rav4 and I should be getting the beetle back pretty soon. RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG BITCH!

Don't start it.

Deathinnovember
06-22-2005, 12:10 PM

Don't start it.

SHUT UP 4 BANGER!

bowtiebuba
06-22-2005, 03:43 PM
ill race ya in my caprice ull prolly win but it would be fun to c

Luminatorz34
06-23-2005, 03:39 PM
ok, yes my car has the 3.4 liter dohc motor. so that punk ass witht he rav 4 ill so kill you. but lets do it anyway. lol ill race what i brung. the ram will pry kill ya. ill put the ram in 4 high and do a 4wd launch and smoke ya, lol. and sure id like to see what i can do against a caprice so yeah guys lemme me know where and when and lets do this.

vizracer
06-23-2005, 06:47 PM
u wanna race a grand prix?

Luminatorz34
06-23-2005, 06:56 PM
what year grand prix? if its newer what package. because there would obviously be no chance for me against a gtp. ive driven one and their quick as hell cuz of the super. but an older gtp non super yeah i'd be interested. just depends what year and package. i dont care unless its a newer gtp with a supercharger. if its not super bring it and well race.

OneSlowCRX
06-23-2005, 07:09 PM
in a couple of weekends when my Probe Gt is done I will race you if your up for it

Pavix
01-24-2006, 10:44 PM
I have a stock del sol I'd like to see how fast it'd go. I know a quiet strip of land but it's about 25 mins outside CR. IM me and I'd love to race.

DragonUSMC
01-25-2006, 08:01 AM
I wont race just for fun... but i will race for popcicles or cookies. Thats how i roll. :rolleyes:

Luminatorz34
01-25-2006, 10:52 AM
wow! did this thread up from the dead. alot has changed since i started this thread. i nolonger have the z34. i upgraded to a z28. and i also have a 92 laser rs awd turbo thall be done this weekend. haha. id like to see what the z28 will do against a del sol. i think id have to get the truck running to make a more even race haha. oh and dragon. ill race ya for 2 oreos. haha

DragonUSMC
01-25-2006, 02:14 PM
no way... 2 oreos, a glass of milk, and a dreamcicle... get a lane! =D

Luminatorz34
01-25-2006, 02:25 PM
oh snap. ill race ya for a box of fudge sicle. not the 12, the 24!. and run whatcha brung beeeeeotch

Pavix
01-25-2006, 04:58 PM
Yea a del sol is pretty slow unless you sup it up. Anyone got a old cavalier they wanna race? that'd be more fair hehe

Luminatorz34
01-25-2006, 07:08 PM
ill race the delsol on my old polaris 340 snowmobile. and i dont care that there isnt snow, haha.

tractioncontrol
01-25-2006, 07:27 PM
What are you postin this over here for I thought you were going for the $1000 Oldskool race?

RiceVilleUSA
01-25-2006, 07:50 PM
eh, someone ratted me out, so here i am, haha

tractioncontrol
01-25-2006, 07:56 PM
Your to stupid to pull something like that off. go introduce yourself again, this time don't talk to Mark.

RiceVilleUSA
01-25-2006, 08:02 PM
dude. the funny part is i never talked to marc. i dont know where your getting this from

DragonUSMC
01-25-2006, 09:42 PM
anyway back to settin up OUR race... I think 24 fuge sticks is just too rich for my blood. 12 i could handle... but common man 24?!?! are you fucking insane!?!? do i look like I'm made of fudge?!?!

Luminatorz34
01-26-2006, 09:14 AM
haha. ok how about we meet somewhere in the middle? hows 18? bring it beeotch

DragonUSMC
01-26-2006, 10:10 AM
fine... 18 fudge sticks and a blue razberry snow cone. Get a lane!

I really do think we are on to somthing here... this is how all trash talking / racing for $$ crap should be like =)

Luminatorz34
01-26-2006, 10:43 AM
lol. its more fun this way. and when the race is over. the winner has a pleasant treat after the race. haha. ok were settled on the 18 fudge sicles. but make it a grape snowcone. and ill take the left lane. right lane is for slow people such as your self.

::Caution Slow People Racing::

DragonUSMC
01-26-2006, 11:40 AM
Do i have to be "on the road"? i wanted to use the sidewalks... that way i dont have to worry about red lights and traffic... I'd be a pedestrian! they would have to watch out for me!! and then the worst ticket i could get would be like J-walking or somthing... what is that now, like a $0.37 fine?

Pavix
01-26-2006, 12:19 PM
Do i have to be "on the road"? i wanted to use the sidewalks... that way i dont have to worry about red lights and traffic... I'd be a pedestrian! they would have to watch out for me!! and then the worst ticket i could get would be like J-walking or somthing... what is that now, like a $0.37 fine?

.39 if you're going 100mph or more

Deathinnovember
01-26-2006, 12:25 PM
dude. the funny part is i never talked to marc. i dont know where your getting this from

Ok ummm why was my name mentioned?

Ashley
01-26-2006, 04:46 PM
maybe read the thread and find it and PM that person. instead of making a useless post.

Luminatorz34
01-26-2006, 04:53 PM
oh snap. you got told. haha. ok dragon. sidewalks are aloud. but if the light is red youll have to check the crossguard signs. walk or dont walk haha. rules are rules.

Deathinnovember
01-26-2006, 06:48 PM
maybe read the thread and find it and PM that person. instead of making a useless post.

Maybe you should chill out ashley. That was completely uncalled for and not to mention rude.

Ashley
01-26-2006, 06:51 PM
you know what? i dont care. i've got a lot of hours at school, and a lot of hours at both of my jobs. what do you do marc? oh, thats right, nothing. excuse me for being a little stressed out, and then have to get on the site to see dumb posts like that. holy shit. if its that big of a deal to you, PM whoever is talking about you. you dont need to address the entire board to ask why ONE person was talking about you.

Deathinnovember
01-26-2006, 06:53 PM
you know what? i dont care. i've got a lot of hours at school, and a lot of hours at both of my jobs. what do you do marc? oh, thats right, nothing. excuse me for being a little stressed out, and then have to get on the site to see dumb posts like that. holy shit. if its that big of a deal to you, PM whoever is talking about you. you dont need to address the entire board to ask why ONE person was talking about you.

ashley. What I'm saying is just because you have a bad day doesn't mean you have to take it out on me or anyone else.

Some of those things I'm not even going to responde to in there because they were extremely uncalled for .

Now if you want to talk to me about this lets not argue about it on the forum. You know my IM .

Stutz
01-26-2006, 06:54 PM
useless posts? have you read some of that shit talking thats going on?

tractioncontrol
01-26-2006, 09:41 PM
Hey Deathinnovember someone may have given me some bad intel I thought you had a different screen name also but I hear my source is wrong. He may be the other screen name. Your name was brought up because I thought it was you, if I'm wrong sorry to drag you into it.

DragonUSMC
01-27-2006, 05:35 AM
Hey unless your talking about racing for chips-a-hoy cookies an drumsticks... then NO THREAD HIJACKING!!! =P

Luminatorz34
01-27-2006, 09:51 AM
dragon, ill race you on your snowboard, when im on my snowmobile for chips ahoy, and a bottle of yoo hoo. bring it.

DragonUSMC
01-27-2006, 01:52 PM
ok i'll race the snowmobile... you have to follow me off the jumps and do the same tricks i do. We'll play H-O-R-S-E one yoohoo and cookie per letter =P

Rollin on Dubs
01-27-2006, 02:28 PM
ok i'll race the snowmobile... you have to follow me off the jumps and do the same tricks i do. We'll play H-O-R-S-E one yoohoo and cookie per letter =P

I would take you up on that! My sled isint a 340 thou! Its not my fault if i land on you thou!

Luminatorz34
01-27-2006, 05:45 PM
lol ok rollin on dubs. i have access to a polaris 800. well see who lands on who haha. i was trying to make it fair for dragon. dragon, ill even go as far as taking a spark plug out of the 340, to where im only running on 1 cylinder, and when i attempt, and conquer the backflip with 760 spin, you better do it too. well, we might have to make it chips ahoy, and hot chocolate. lol HORSE. where do we come up with this stuff? lol

Deathinnovember
01-27-2006, 08:50 PM
[quote="Ashley";p="95455":39f1c]you know what? i dont care. i've got a lot of hours at school, and a lot of hours at both of my jobs. what do you do marc? oh, thats right, nothing. excuse me for being a little stressed out, and then have to get on the site to see dumb posts like that. holy shit. if its that big of a deal to you, PM whoever is talking about you. you dont need to address the entire board to ask why ONE person was talking about you.

ashley. What I'm saying is just because you have a bad day doesn't mean you have to take it out on me or anyone else.

Some of those things I'm not even going to responde to in there because they were extremely uncalled for .

Now if you want to talk to me about this lets not argue about it on the forum. You know my IM .[/quote:39f1c]

No it's fine man don't worry about it. What had I supposedly done?

tractioncontrol
01-28-2006, 12:05 AM
Supposedly you ratted out Steve AKA Luminatorz34 AKA Ricervilleusa telling us who ricervilleusa was, I had the wrong screen name and thought you were DEATHBYDILLSPREADWHILESKYWALKINGASASTREETWALKERWIT HAPHANTOMGODDAMWS6STALKINGAV6

Deathinnovember
01-28-2006, 03:18 AM
haha I know who steve is and I don't even talk to him that much anymore though.

Luminatorz34
01-28-2006, 10:42 AM
awwwww. poor baby marc. keep screwing mary ann :). have fun

Luminatorz34
01-28-2006, 10:43 AM
also, just cuz im moving doesnt mean you have to treat me like shit. like ed was saying i have no true friends. and hes right. thought i did, but i guess i dont. oh well. thanks for wasting my time and money on you. have fun driving your moms durango, thats supposedly yours.

logans dad
01-28-2006, 11:09 AM
Dubs, I know I post some stupid things but your signature picture is really bad. I bet there might be people on here that have brothers or sisters or relatives that have down syndrome and I wish you would take it off.

If you had a brother that was mentally retarded would you still have that up, Think about that!!

Apparently you don't know what the special olympics means to those kids. I give money every year to support it and thinking about it pisses me off.

Rollin on Dubs
01-28-2006, 04:00 PM
Dubs, I know I post some stupid things but your signature picture is really bad. I bet there might be people on here that have brothers or sisters or relatives that have down syndrome and I wish you would take it off.

If you had a brother that was mentally retarded would you still have that up, Think about that!!

Apparently you don't know what the special olympics means to those kids. I give money every year to support it and thinking about it pisses me off.

There is people who have Pics of Hitler and Swastica's in there sigs and you are mad at mine! Vic i guess im not as sensitve about being politically correct as you. Its all gone now. By the way it was not ment to offend anyone other than whom the joke was about.

on a budget
01-28-2006, 04:08 PM
im thinking who ever made this thread should try again?

Luminatorz34
01-28-2006, 04:22 PM
and that shall be me. haha

Stutz
01-28-2006, 04:24 PM
There is people who have Pics of Hitler and Swastica's in there sigs and you are mad at mine! Vic i guess im not as sensitve about being politically correct as you. Its all gone now. By the way it was not ment to offend anyone other than whom the joke was about.

whats wrong with hitler in a low rider?

69gt4speed
01-28-2006, 04:47 PM
Ah just make some sigs of some middle class old guys driving mustangs/novas around or doing stupid sh-t. That can't be counted as offensive they aren't in no real protected groups. It's legal.

Rollin on Dubs
01-28-2006, 05:07 PM
[quote="Rollin on Dubs";p="95758":c39ea]

whats wrong with hitler in a low rider?[/quote:c39ea]

Truthfully i have no problem with it. I think its kind of funny. But to somone who is a decedent of a holocost victim, they might not find it too funny. There are alot of people out there whom hate People like us whom dirve cars that emit too much emissions and beleve that old cars such as mine and yours should be crushed. THey might take offense to a pic of my nova in my sig. You could do that with almost anyone's sig (find someone who takes offense to it) Thats why i find it somewhat silly to think that my sig did anything but humor those who dont drive a honda.

Stutz
01-28-2006, 05:27 PM
[quote="tricky";p="95769":fbcc7][quote="Rollin on Dubs";p="95758":fbcc7]

whats wrong with hitler in a low rider?[/quote:fbcc7]

Truthfully i have no problem with it. I think its kind of funny. But to somone who is a decedent of a holocost victim, they might not find it too funny. There are alot of people out there whom hate People like us whom dirve cars that emit too much emissions and beleve that old cars such as mine and yours should be crushed. THey might take offense to a pic of my nova in my sig. You could do that with almost anyone's sig (find someone who takes offense to it) Thats why i find it somewhat silly to think that my sig did anything but humor those who dont drive a honda.
[/quote:fbcc7]

thats true its just a car forum calm down people if you dont like it then dont look at it.

logans dad
01-28-2006, 05:51 PM
Well maybe I shouldn't of said any thing and I know it was about the Honda but it hit me wrong. I don't know why but the Hitler thing didn't bother me and I thought that was funny. I know your an OK guy Dubs but you seen it different then I did. Thanks for taking it off. If anything I do offends any one I would like to know and sorry for changing thread, I should of PMed you.

And I can see the hitler car getting people mad but there is not any thing with it to read, its just a picture. I dont know the thing about still being retarded got to me. Sorry all.

logans dad
01-28-2006, 05:59 PM
Ah just make some sigs of some middle class old guys driving mustangs/novas around or doing stupid sh-t. That can't be counted as offensive they aren't in no real protected groups. It's legal.

What about old guys in GSX cars Rob, lol. That's funnier then old guys in Stags. You wouldn't believe some of the looks I get when people pull up beside me.

Luminatorz34
01-28-2006, 06:08 PM
yeah thats what got me vic. when i met you at the cru show at the old target last summer. i saw this awesome gsx, and then i saw you driving it. it just didnt click, but thats awesome to see a :ahem: older guy drive such a cool car like that. its definetly an attention getter

logans dad
01-28-2006, 06:17 PM
yeah thats what got me vic. when i met you at the cru show at the old target last summer. i saw this awesome gsx, and then i saw you driving it. it just didnt click, but thats awesome to see a :ahem: older guy drive such a cool car like that. its definetly an attention getter

Thanks Lum. I payed top dollar for it and don't think I could get my money back so looks like im stuck with it for a while. If I could get my money out of it I would go Desmestic. I like the old 67 and 66 chevelle. or 71 or 72 camaro.

It will be a lot faster in the spring tho and cant wait for that. Hell, Maybe if I straighten up MSCA would let me join. Hope for 11's this summer.

DragonUSMC
01-30-2006, 05:52 AM
BACK ON TOPIC:

Hey Lum we are going to have to postpone the snowboard / snowmobile race. All the snow melted which has caused me to cry uncontrolably over the weekend.

But i did find an old pogostick in my garage. But now im thinking of like a tri-athalon. Like Pogostick from point to point and shoot targets (like that cross country ski thing with the gun in the olypics) Then after the pogo / shooting, we go to a downhill Radio Flyer wagon salom.

I'm just lost on the last part of the tri-athalon. =(

Luminatorz34
01-30-2006, 08:17 AM
last part of the triahlon will be riding 10 speed bikes back up the hill, with the front brake on thw whole time. were still doing this for the 18fudgesicles, and the grape snowcone, or the chips ahoy, and yoohoo?

DragonUSMC
01-30-2006, 10:23 AM
Id say it would have to be for the fudge sticks and snowcone... cause we are going to be sweaty tired bastards after that! =P

DAMNIT I will keep this thread on topic if it kills me...

We should make this like a huge event... and video tape it! OK we need more people to sign up! Who wants in on this crazy action and insane bet!

This is right up dustin's alley... how funny would this be on video!

Luminatorz34
01-30-2006, 12:09 PM
lol. it is becoming a challenge to be on topic on this thread. haha. i really want to get 2 minibikes, and drag race them things. that would be hilarious. BRING IT

vizracer
02-02-2006, 10:03 AM
would you wanna race the camaro against a 94 z28? id liek to see what it could do against a newer one...just for fun

DragonUSMC
02-02-2006, 11:43 AM
^ na you just dont get it... your rollin with the big dawgs here. You best be bettin some "bling" like snowcones, milkyways, OH!!! Lick-em-Sticks!!!

yeah... thats how we roll.

logans dad
02-02-2006, 12:40 PM
You know im always up for a race, Dont have a mini bike tho. Oh h3ll yes i do, I have a friend from marshalltown that loved mini bikes and thats his nick name lol.

vizracer
02-02-2006, 02:25 PM
ok ill bet ya 2 milky ways...and a snickers

Luminatorz34
02-03-2006, 09:16 PM
oh damn. i love milky ways. but damn my cracked tooth. its practically rotted out to where it hurts if i eat shit like that.im gonna have to stick to the snow cones, and stuff like that. haha

Stutz
02-03-2006, 09:27 PM
want a yellow snow cone?

Luminatorz34
02-03-2006, 09:54 PM
lol. no. haha. shoulda made it more specific. grape, or cherry. or blue rasberry. haha

Luminatorz34
02-07-2006, 09:27 PM
what? everyone scurred now? backing off, cuz what the stakes too high, or you scared to run it? bring it beeotches.

DragonUSMC
02-08-2006, 06:08 AM
I was in CR all this weekend!! i was driving around with a box of Ice Cream Sandwiches and a snowcone machine.... JUST LOOKIN for a race... guess what i found. A buch of pansies who couldnt ante up =D

actually i was too busy getting pulled over for the same thing over and over in Marion to even get out of town.

vizracer
02-08-2006, 08:28 AM
thats marion for ya

Luminatorz34
02-08-2006, 08:29 AM
what marion saw the box of ice cream sandwiches and snowcone machine and knew you were u to no good? so they busted you for suspicion of drag racing?

vizracer
02-08-2006, 08:43 AM
wouldnt surprise me

Luminatorz34
02-08-2006, 08:51 AM
haha. damn marion patrol.

DragonUSMC
02-08-2006, 01:19 PM
yeah they saw the snow cone machine and were like "well well well, what do we have here... a snowcone machine in the middle of winter... OBVIOUSLY you live your life a quarter mile at a time."

i was like "yeah... look at the name on my ID... Vin Desiel, that right bitches... get a lane."

Luminatorz34
02-08-2006, 01:44 PM
lol. oh man that just made my day. i havent laughed like that for a while. thanks jay. that was great. well luckily fudgesicles are in a box, and can fit under a seat. im thinking of doing a flip up seat conversion like vin diesel had in his rx, you know how he had his nos bottles under the seat like that. only ill put a lil c c coola (cooler in the words of the waterboy) and put the whole damn box of fudge sicles in there, then flip the seat down and boda bing boda boom. no more fudge sicles. haha

Luminatorz34
02-20-2006, 02:02 PM
is everyone scurred again???

DragonUSMC
02-21-2006, 06:09 AM
I was actually thinking about putting a hide-a-way, custom molded fiberglass dog bed in the back of my 240. =) Might have to scratch the dog idea and rock the coolers. =P

Luminatorz34
02-22-2006, 01:18 PM
rock the coolers for keeping yoohoo, popsicles, fudgesicles, and snowcones cold right?

DragonUSMC
02-23-2006, 06:39 AM
^ fuk yeah... i'll just rock the coolers... my dog can sit in the passenger seat. I only seem to meet phyco girls that wanna get married 2 days into dating, or Ex-gf Who's almost as bad...

Why Dogs are Better than Girlfriends

Dogs love it when your friends come over.
Dogs don't care if you use their shampoo.
Dogs think you sing great.
A dog's time in the bathroom is confined to a quick drink.
Dogs don't expect you to call when you're running late. The later you are, the more excited a dog is to see you.
Dogs will forgive you for playing with other dogs.
Dogs don't notice if you call them by another dog's name.
Dogs don't mind if you give their offspring away.
Dogs love red meat.
Anyone can get a good looking dog.
If a dog is gorgeous, other dogs don't hate it.
Dogs don't shop.
Dogs like it when you leave lots of things on the floor.
A dog's disposition stays the same throughout the entire month.
Dogs never need to examine the relationship.
A dog's parents never visit.
Dogs love long car trips.
Dogs understand that instincts are better than asking for directions.
Dogs understand that everything smaller than it is meant to be chased.
Dogs don't hate their bodies.
No dog ever bought Kenny G, Cher, or Barbra Streisand albums.
No dog ever put on 100 pounds after reaching adulthood.
Dogs never criticize.
Dogs agree that you have to raise your voice to get your point across.
Dogs never expect gifts.
Dogs don't worry about germs.
Dogs don't care about or get jealous of any other dog you ever had.
Dogs like to do their snooping outside as opposed to in your wallet desk and the backs of your drawers.
Dogs don't let magazine articles guide their lives.
Dogs would rather you buy them a hamburger dinner than a lobster one.
You never have to wait for a dog. They're always ready to go.
Dogs have no use for flowers, cards, or jewelry.
Dogs don't borrow your shirts.
Dogs aren't catty.
Dogs seldom outlive you.

Stutz
02-24-2006, 08:48 PM
but in terms of fucking im sure its chick > dog i wouldnt know from experiance tho

Luminatorz34
03-03-2006, 10:05 AM
any takers. the challenge still stands. high staes right hurr. 18 fudgesicles, and a blue rasberry snowcone!!

Luminatorz34
08-05-2006, 07:49 PM
OH snap Jay. that was awesome today. i wish we woulda raised the stakes a lil bit thought, it was like taking candy from a baby. but that sheriff got a lil taste today didnt he? bout fucking time, weve been talking about this race for hw long, and finally pulled it off. congrats man, hahaha

OneSlowCRX
08-05-2006, 08:20 PM
That dog stuff is fucking great. so I take it I left to eairly? any way me and Brad the guy in the focus hit that 7 mile stretch flying buy a sherrif that did even seem to care which was Great. But ya it was pretty bad ass. I miss judged one corner and went in a little hot and had to clutch steer and the ass end came around alittle but it was fun.

OneSlowCRX
08-05-2006, 08:38 PM

Vic do you find my sig offensive?? I got Grandma geting drop kicked and a random secratery getting taken out by a right hook. Personally I think its funny as hell :bigthumb: http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l306/Boosted88CRX/2fighter_.gif

OneSlowCRX
08-05-2006, 08:42 PM
oh and Mario gettin the prinsess from behind got to love video games :supz:

sorry I cant spell

OneSlowCRX
08-05-2006, 08:55 PM
Im down for the tri athalon all though the last part and winner take all should be who can last the longest with out flying off or blacking out on the snowmobile propelled marical round

Luminatorz34
08-05-2006, 10:18 PM
Dude, the merry go round thing is old all of the sudden. its not funny anymore. and no hi-jacking the thread dude. im trying to line up races for high stakes, got it?

Luminatorz34
08-06-2006, 08:54 PM
cmon jay. i brought it back to the top, and dusted this thread off. the least you could do is post about the incidents the other night. hahaha

Luminatorz34
08-07-2006, 07:24 PM
JAY!!!!??? cmon, we want your side of the story, haha

Luminatorz34
09-12-2006, 04:29 PM
to the top!!

DragonUSMC
09-14-2006, 07:48 AM
You make it sound like it wasnt a close race... I mean once the sheriff "joined" the frey it became interesting.

I sure hope that baby stroller had nothing in it o_0 they might come down hard on you for that one...

But hey... I'll send ya some fudge sticks while your in the clank. =D

Luminatorz34
09-14-2006, 08:47 AM
dude, im on cmmnity service for the baby stroller. apparently, nothing alive was in it, it was filled with about 20 pounds of marijuana. but im still getting the het for it , because of the "endangering the public" crap, i mean now that i think of it, that lady could ave seriously got hurt, if she didnt move out of the way. i mean think about it, you norally walk with a stroller infront of you, so yeah i would have dominated her like a bug on my windshield. then i woulda pulled out the knight rider shit, and hit the maximum overdrive button, and woulda been gone. yeah u know the race wasnt that close, cuz you ran over your speaker box, and messed up your aerodynamics and down frce over the rear end, i saw it for the brief moment u were out front, the rear end was all over the place, but then when the car shifted out of 1st gear, that was all she wrote. haha

NickTsGTP
11-19-2006, 04:48 PM
And If I accepted a challenge what exactly would I be up against?

Luminatorz34
11-19-2006, 06:31 PM
you would be against my 99 camaro z28. if its dry out. and when snow flies. youll be up against my step dads polaris switch back 800 h.o snowmobile. bring it

NickTsGTP
11-22-2006, 01:32 PM
I'll accept the 99' Z-28. I've always wanted to hand an LS-1 their ass.

Bring it.

(e-mail me at nickTemt@yahoo.com to setup race details....also do you have a video camera?)

Luminatorz34
11-22-2006, 02:18 PM
LOL hand me my ass huh? haha. im not exactly stock ya know. stock on motor, but used my power programmer to retune the tranny shift points and micellaneous others :)

NickTsGTP
11-22-2006, 02:27 PM
lol. ok.

FiFdYnUtZ
11-22-2006, 05:09 PM
i've got an arctic cat f7 if you wanna run when snow hits...bring your wallet! ;)

Luminatorz34
11-22-2006, 08:58 PM
whats with kids these days cat read? FOR FUN!!!!!!!!! cmon

NickTsGTP
11-23-2006, 07:43 AM
I don't bet on races, because I've got rent to pay you know? I only do it for fun. Besides, if teh 5-0 catches ya your gonna need the money for tickets and bail.....lol....

FiFdYnUtZ
11-23-2006, 11:03 AM
lol i wasnt seriously interested in racing my snowmobile anyway...

NickTsGTP
11-23-2006, 01:26 PM
Hey luminatorz34, would you rather do this at night or during the day?

And do you have a video camera? Or know someone with a video camera?

Luminatorz34
11-23-2006, 02:08 PM
time of day honestly doesnt matter. if its day, make it out in the middle of nowhere. i got cops on my ass lately for registratin being past due for 5 months now. haha. night time, same deal i dont care. i have a digital camera that taes videos so yes i have a camera. but the maro is getting growly lately. the colder air, and the free raim air mod, is forcing alotta cold air to me now. and the engine is respondin extremly well. but oh well, cant talk up something u havent run right?

NickTsGTP
11-23-2006, 03:15 PM
Colder air makes any car run better. I think Night would work better for me, since I usually have to work from 7a-7p.

Let me know when you want to do this.

FiFdYnUtZ
11-23-2006, 10:40 PM
lmk me as well...i have a video camera i'll get a video FROM BEHIND lol..

Stutz
11-23-2006, 10:45 PM

So your going to be riding in nickT's car?

Luminatorz34
11-23-2006, 10:57 PM
[quote="FiFdYnUtZ";p="115490":58647]

So your going to be riding in nickT's car?[/quote:58647]

LOL nice one.

NickTsGTP
11-24-2006, 06:28 AM
We'll see who has the last laugh. Just bring the video camera, and PM me when you want to do this. or e-mail me at NickTemt@yahoo.com. You can also catch me on AIM NickTsGTP or RednfastGTP.

DragonUSMC
11-25-2006, 08:18 PM
do you have any motherfukin push up pops?!? if you dont have motherfukin push up pops I aint racing you for sheit.

NickTsGTP
11-25-2006, 08:53 PM
I'll race for the flintstone push-ups. mmmm

Luminatorz34
11-25-2006, 09:04 PM
ill race both of you guys for a case of orange flinstones push up pops. the strwaberry ones are just plain ass nasty. haha bring it beeotches

NickTsGTP
11-26-2006, 06:16 AM
oh man the orange sherbert ones are TEH SHIZNIT!!

oh it's already been broughten!

Luminatorz34
11-26-2006, 04:29 PM
lol, a bunch of people saying its already brung and this and that, yet noone steps up to the victorious ellis juan? cmon jay u make a presence again, then back out cuz we want orange sherbet push up pops? cmon. im still sporting the c c coola in the maro, derived from your boy vin diesels rx from the fast and furious movies. bring it men. hahah

NickTsGTP
11-26-2006, 06:00 PM
I'm down for the pushups, you're in for a good race pal.

Luminatorz34
11-26-2006, 07:00 PM
LOL oh shit. i have to step up my game. ill raise the push up pops to a heaping bowl of orange sherbet son bring it
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/467/pictureet7.jpg

NickTsGTP
11-27-2006, 09:17 AM
You ass.

Luminatorz34
11-27-2006, 10:30 AM
LMAO, that was taken just for you. haha, i ripped that bowl apart. haha, and thoght of you, so i took a pic to spread the wealth. i got a whole jug of the stuff in the freezer, so i could race over and over. bring it kiddo

NickTsGTP
11-27-2006, 11:26 AM
I changed my mind. If I win the race you have to buy me a big 5 gallon tub of Orange Sherbert.

Well hell, there isn't an IF, just go ahead and buy me some, and we'll call it good.

Luminatorz34
11-27-2006, 11:56 AM
whats this? you know when you race for stakes you have to come up with it yourself. i bring a 5 allon jug of orange sheret, you bring an 5 gallon jug of orange sherbet. no if's and's or but's that the way it is. its set in stone. but in all seriousness im trying to hang out next weekend in cr, goof off a b it, maybe we could plan this for then. maybe get some videos of it, or pictures?? i can do a good burnout though. u cant ;) hahaha

FiFdYnUtZ
11-27-2006, 05:04 PM
oh nicky can do a good burnout...if his e-brake works! LOL

warchild145
11-27-2006, 05:39 PM
if you guys go through with this lets hear the results. I got that 98 z28 now and wouldnt mind knowing where i may be standing.

Mines almost stock. I have headers and after market exhaust. Atleast thats all i know of.

Luminatorz34
11-27-2006, 06:26 PM
BUT i dont need my e-brake to do a burnout. hahahaha.

NickTsGTP
11-28-2006, 12:42 PM
I don't need the e-brake either. Just shut the TCS off and floor it. It'll do a nice smoke show. But if I want to stay in one place I'll have to set the e-brake.....

e-mail me your phone # and I'll e-mail you back mine, that way when you're in CR you can call me and what-not. I'll get a big jug of orange sherbert and we can do this.

DragonUSMC
11-30-2006, 08:19 AM
surbert is for the weak!!! George races for surbert... we need to race for the king of tastey treats...

MOTHAFUKIN CUP CAKES!!!

http://photos15.flickr.com/21804145_abf4d97208_m.jpg

Luminatorz34
11-30-2006, 09:13 AM
LOl thats exactly what you are. a freaking pig. haha i dont know if i wanna race u any more jay. u might tattle on me to someone haha. never know. but now nick and i have a race in lockdown for the orange sherbet. when ever u wanna run, step up to the plate and run bud. it aint for the faint of heart any more. haha, i cannot believe there are 9 pages of complete shit talk and i havent even raced a single person yet. how weak is this???? hahahah

Luminatorz34
11-30-2006, 09:20 AM
LOL i just noticed i joined the site 2 days after you did jay. and your a freaking moderator?? no fair. haha

NickTsGTP
11-30-2006, 03:18 PM
Orange Sherbert FTW. Iron clad lockdown biznitch.....

Anyways...enough of the e-gangster talk. The weather is really starting to suck ass Luminator.

Luminatorz34
11-30-2006, 08:44 PM
i know. looks like it may be time to get the polaris switchback 800 h.o out now. hehehe

DragonUSMC
12-01-2006, 11:22 AM
LOL i just noticed i joined the site 2 days after you did jay. and your a freaking moderator?? no fair. haha

See bitch... thats what happens when you race mothafuka's for cup cakes and melt faces... you become a moderator! once you stop racin for weak ass Orange Surbert and move up to play with the big boyz we'll look at that whole mod thing. =P

no but seriously now... if say we built a jump... lets say a 14' - 16' jump out of snow on the edge of the road... and then you by chance have tied a water ski rope on to your sled. Then you with the pulling of me go toward the jump so that i may gap over the road and all the traffic? yes... i think this shall be done.

Luminatorz34
12-01-2006, 09:12 PM
if you honestly have the balls to be pulled behind one of the most bad ass sleds i have ever seen go for it. this thing is in the air more than its on the ground.... Jay, YOUR SHITS WEAK SON, haha

FiFdYnUtZ
12-01-2006, 09:52 PM
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i213/FiFdYnUtZ/DSCF0464-1.jpg?t=1165035090

i've got a little 700 that says any stock 800 produced cant run with it :bigthumb:

Luminatorz34
12-02-2006, 07:21 AM
the switchback i speak of is not stock =) but its not mine, and theres sayings runing around dont talk about what your friends have dad has, next door neighbors have, bring what u brung. i have a camaro, a 94 talon, and a 85 chevy pickup and a 92 rxl 650. those are what i can roll up with

tylers88
12-02-2006, 12:37 PM
use the truck and race twice, say the same thing i tell people with cars that wanna race me "I race you on the road if you race me through a field," I havn't had anybody take me up on the offer

FiFdYnUtZ
12-03-2006, 10:35 AM
yeah but thats like going to a bogging competition and asking to street race...

DustinsDuster
12-03-2006, 03:25 PM
if you guys go through with this lets hear the results. I got that 98 z28 now and wouldnt mind knowing where i may be standing.

Mines almost stock. I have headers and after market exhaust. Atleast thats all i know of.

please tell me you ended up getting the 6 speed instead of the auto...

warchild145
12-03-2006, 03:30 PM
sadly no, deal went south on the 6 speed so i got the auto, atleast it has alot less miles.

tylers88
12-03-2006, 08:33 PM
thats my point i tell people my truck has a pair but its not fast its a 4x4 for god sakes

NickTsGTP
12-03-2006, 10:44 PM
yeah but thats like going to a bogging competition and asking to street race...

:butthead:

DragonUSMC
12-04-2006, 08:10 AM
use the truck and race twice, say the same thing i tell people with cars that wanna race me "I race you on the road if you race me through a field," I havn't had anybody take me up on the offer

Let me get one of the M998's from my Marine buddies and I'll race you through a field... and a stream, and up a tree.

tylers88
12-04-2006, 03:03 PM
no military vehicles don't count cuz they have guns and my 50 cal muzzle loader is the only rifle with power i have, ooo not one shot and 2 min. to reload :), its not lifted but still its not a car either but i can get from piont a-b @ 85-90 if i want

Luminatorz34
12-04-2006, 03:50 PM
ok tyler, you cant make the rules, cuz i started this thred so there. lets get this shiznit back on topic again. i want a race. actually the talon may be in the works here really soon also as i just found a 90 6 bolt motor for it for 50 bucks. going through it this week and will see what all is up with it, so we cant forget about that lil booger. haha

tylers88
12-04-2006, 06:35 PM
yea belive me if i had a car i would race you but i dont so im not going to

NickTsGTP
12-05-2006, 09:15 AM
When are you coming into Cedar Rapids?

Luminatorz34
12-05-2006, 10:51 AM
i dunno. really tight on money right now. trying to get bills caught up, fixing the talon, and christmas. it adds up extremly quick

NickTsGTP
12-05-2006, 02:02 PM
Yeah no shit.

DragonUSMC
12-06-2006, 12:55 PM
Christmas used to be great when I was a kid... now I'm an adult (well the age of one at least) and I've got to spend hundreds of $$ on x-mas presents... X-MAS SUCKS!!!

NickTsGTP
12-06-2006, 01:19 PM
I buy everyone $10 gift certificates. Seems to make everyone happy.

tylers88
12-06-2006, 05:08 PM
i payed for 1oo of my ps2 in $10 and $15 gift card and walmart you can get gas, thats the thing to do

Drifte
12-06-2006, 05:13 PM
i seriously buy everyone cru t-shirts.

Drifte
12-06-2006, 05:14 PM
oh and if not a cru shirt, a UNI shirt...or both if i like em a lot.

Luminatorz34
12-10-2006, 11:51 AM
Ok kiddies. looks like i might be in cedar rapids trying to pick up some parts for the talon next weekend. so lets see if we cant get something lined up, and hopefully the weather permits this. ill bring the orange sherbet

NickTsGTP
12-10-2006, 12:37 PM
Damn straight, give me a call when you're in town.

Luminatorz34
12-14-2006, 12:18 PM
SUNDAY....Bring you "A" game son. haha

FiFdYnUtZ
12-21-2006, 01:49 PM
where were you and your A game? lol jk

Luminatorz34
12-22-2006, 03:18 PM
i was there. but lil nicky was busy. so yeah. forgeit on his part hahahahaha

FiFdYnUtZ
12-23-2006, 09:24 AM
not what i heard....he ended up racing a mazda speed 6 instead b/c your parts didnt come in or something..

NickTsGTP
12-23-2006, 12:17 PM
Sunday, he didn't come into town because his parts didn't come in, so I raced a Mazdaspeed 6 instead, monday I couldn't when he was in town because my parents were at my place. I don't think ditching them for street racing would go over well.....

Next time you're in town, let me know. And hopefully my car is working then. LOL....

Luminatorz34
12-23-2006, 12:49 PM
so there. we both got screwed up on it. sunday nick could do it and i couldnt. monday i could and he couldnt haha. but totally man, we need to get something in lockdown. jeez

TurboZ28
12-26-2006, 07:40 PM
i will b in town this weekend i will race you Z!!

Luminatorz34
12-26-2006, 08:58 PM
um that wont be a race though. youre on boost. im not. haha jee i wonder who would win that??

TurboZ28
12-27-2006, 08:31 AM
not boosted right now had to take it off for winter

Luminatorz34
12-27-2006, 09:03 AM
well then :) but too bad i have no real reason to drive an hour and 45 minutes to drive to cr. it would be a waste of money for me. when i still have tickets to pay, and a talon to get running. but im sure there would be atleast 2 races ready. turboz28 and then nicktsgtp. hmmmm. decisions decisions

NickTsGTP
12-27-2006, 10:53 AM
well my car isn't even running right now, so we'll have to put this on hold until I get a new fusebox under the hood. It shorted out, and the car won't run right.

TurboZ28
01-20-2007, 07:30 PM
well then :) but too bad i have no real reason to drive an hour and 45 minutes to drive to cr. it would be a waste of money for me. when i still have tickets to pay, and a talon to get running. but im sure there would be atleast 2 races ready. turboz28 and then nicktsgtp. hmmmm. decisions decisions
we could make it a 3way. i am not stock btw.

NickTsGTP
01-21-2007, 09:14 PM
What exactly do you have done to it TurboZ28?

Also, my ride is back up and running, and I believe tomorrow I'll be getting the ram air hood on. :D I'm excited!

TurboZ28
01-24-2007, 10:38 AM
When i dont have the turbo on I am just running with Exhust, Intake, clutch, tranny work, short shifter, fiberglass SS hood with the ram air, and a 100 shot of N02. With the turbo my intake and exhust is diffrent. And I only run a 50 shot.

TurboZ28
01-24-2007, 10:39 AM
i love how the ram air hoods look on GTP's :supz:

NickTsGTP
01-24-2007, 01:09 PM
When i dont have the turbo on I am just running with Exhust, Intake, clutch, tranny work, short shifter, fiberglass SS hood with the ram air, and a 100 shot of N02. With the turbo my intake and exhust is diffrent. And I only run a 50 shot.

Son of a bitch.

TurboZ28
01-24-2007, 09:14 PM
LOL it that a good comment or bad?

NickTsGTP
02-03-2007, 08:33 PM
Good for you, bad for me. here's a pic of the ram air hood on the car:

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c173/NickT1998/HPIM0557.jpg

I tell you what, I'll race you when I get my nitrous in. however, you can only run with all motor. I don't trust you LS1's any more than I can throw you.

DustinsDuster
02-04-2007, 05:43 PM
im pretty sure TurboZ28 is an LT1 car, isnt it?

anyway, i'd be happy to race all three of you come summer.bring whatever you want, i dont care much about winning or losing.

ZEE
02-04-2007, 09:13 PM
2000 would be an LS1.

DustinsDuster
02-04-2007, 10:22 PM
i didnt know it was a 2000. i was just going off memory from the pics he posted up a long while back. thought it had the pointy front end.

guess not.

NickTsGTP
02-06-2007, 12:21 PM
yeah, that'd be an LS1. I'll still race you. ;) And dustin, if you're at Tristate Raceway this year, when we have the IAClubGP vs TSCCI Club Clash, I'll race you during a Test-N-Tune. ;)

I want to get a hold of that MazdaSpeed6 guy at the track.

derek072887
02-07-2007, 09:17 AM
i will see if i can get him to go but if u are running slicks i doubt he will want to run u.....lol

NickTsGTP
02-07-2007, 05:55 PM
I tell you what, I'll run with street tires. Just for him. ;)

But I'm using the DR's against the others. >:|

derek072887
02-07-2007, 06:39 PM
Aight i will deff. see what i can do..... for all of those that don't know who we are talking about it is aston kemp and his mazda speed6

Luminatorz34
02-09-2007, 02:42 PM
drag radials against me nick? haha. well we'll see if u and i can actually get a race in before the maro leaves me, and i get the mexican truck called the ford lightning in my grasp. then we'll see whats up. haha

NickTsGTP
02-09-2007, 11:22 PM
It'll have to be at a Test-Tune sometime, I don't really care where.

And Mr. Ellis Juan, I'm waiting for the weather to clear up for my chance. Can't really do anything when the roads look like shit.

GTO_Greg
02-11-2007, 07:45 AM
Tristate Raceway has their 2007 Schedule posted http://www.tristateraceway.com/schedule.html

April 21 is first Test n Tune on the schedule!!!

NickTsGTP
02-11-2007, 07:52 PM
hell yeah. sounds like fun!

Luminatorz34
05-25-2007, 07:28 AM
bizump....bringing this to the top...bring it JAY

DragonUSMC
05-25-2007, 07:33 AM
thats it... its going down at the picnic...

FiFdYnUtZ
05-25-2007, 11:23 AM
what happened to the race with nick? he got his nitrous setup going now...so i hope you did some modding lol..

DragonUSMC
05-25-2007, 12:16 PM
he put NOS on his tri-cycle? shit... i just put lowering forks and balla' streamers on mine =(

Luminatorz34
05-25-2007, 01:08 PM
damn, i put the streamers and noisy bead in my spokes yo...dayyyyum

DragonUSMC
05-25-2007, 02:20 PM
the bling bling glitter nosiyz spokz things or just regular?

Luminatorz34
05-25-2007, 02:23 PM
just the regular neon kolorz. haha. i gots pinks and greens and yellows man...yeen know

NickTsGTP
05-25-2007, 02:25 PM
he put NOS on his tri-cycle? shit... i just put lowering forks and balla' streamers on mine =(

I put nitrous on my GTP. And ran a best of 12.699 @ 108.84, and that's with a crappy 1.9 60 ft. And it's still in desperate need of a dyno-tune. I bet I could get a low 12 sec time slip out of it once I get some tuning into it. And it's not "NOS" it's "Zex". Unless you were referring to Nitrous as "Nos", which is kind of ricer-ish. :roll:

Luminatorz34
05-25-2007, 02:28 PM
REAL ballaz. run on motor only...no pissy shit zex shit man...jeez. u need the nawz to run what i am stock, maybe a bit faster than me....but your a cheater...ahaha

Luminatorz34
05-25-2007, 02:33 PM
this is a shot of me before my blingy shit...its running ok, but having some tuning issues hahaahha

http://www.makezine.com/blog/215322899_48357bb229.jpg

NickTsGTP
05-25-2007, 02:55 PM
REAL ballaz. run on motor only...no pissy shit zex shit man...jeez. u need the nawz to run what i am stock, maybe a bit faster than me....but your a cheater...ahaha

I ran what you run stock before the Zex, maybe a bit faster. The Zex was a neat little project that I just felt like doing. If you want....I can still run you without the Zex. Just remember, I've only got a little 3.8 V6. :bigthumb:

Luminatorz34
05-26-2007, 07:20 PM
oh snap.....we got 10k on the line?

DragonUSMC
05-27-2007, 07:59 AM
WTF IS THAT!?!?! you ACTUALLY have a tricycle?!?!

my fuking God.... you're a mad man.

Luminatorz34
05-27-2007, 08:07 AM
lol, no. i googled pimped tricycle and thats what came up hahaha

TurboZ28
05-28-2007, 08:53 AM

real ones run bult, boosted, and spray over a 200 shot lol

DustinsDuster
05-28-2007, 10:56 AM
[quote="DragonUSMC";p="127506":4a488]he put NOS on his tri-cycle? shit... i just put lowering forks and balla' streamers on mine =(

I put nitrous on my GTP. And ran a best of 12.699 @ 108.84, and that's with a crappy 1.9 60 ft. And it's still in desperate need of a dyno-tune. I bet I could get a low 12 sec time slip out of it once I get some tuning into it. And it's not "NOS" it's "Zex". Unless you were referring to Nitrous as "Nos", which is kind of ricer-ish. :roll:[/quote:4a488]

1.9 60ft time is a pretty damn good 60' for a FWD car. unless you start running slicks or something...

FiFdYnUtZ
05-28-2007, 01:23 PM
he was running hoosier drag radials...

DustinsDuster
05-28-2007, 02:49 PM
that doesnt necessarily mean perfect traction. thats a big heavy car, and being FWD doesnt help. 1.9 seconds is pretty good in my opinion

NickTsGTP
05-28-2007, 05:55 PM
that doesnt necessarily mean perfect traction. thats a big heavy car, and being FWD doesnt help. 1.9 seconds is pretty good in my opinion

Last year at the fall club clash I was putting down 1.9 60 ft's the whole time. This time, I don't know what kind of prep they did to the track, but I only got one 1.9 60 ft. Of course spraying nitrous at 2500 rpm doesn't help either. Some of the runs I wouldn't break the tires loose until the nitrous sprayed.

Some of it could be due to the stock suspension too. I've got ass squat like no other.