PDA

View Full Version : new frontpage pic

drfast4ward
05-31-2005, 07:05 PM
I like dustins car and everything but in all seriousness we need to alternate pics of all the crundergrounds members who have submitted their pictures. just a thought

Deathinnovember
05-31-2005, 07:16 PM
Well I think we need to have something up there a little more complex then paint text. Anybody good at photo shop? Post your shit!

DustinsDuster
05-31-2005, 09:46 PM
ive had my 15 minutes of fame. i dont mind if Zac takes my pic down. he told me he posted it because he thought it was just about a perfect pic of a burnout, angle, smoke, everything. but yeah, i dont mind if we alternate pics of members cars.

Dustin

rysbrnr
05-31-2005, 10:09 PM
Well I think we need to have something up there a little more complex then paint text. Anybody good at photo shop? Post your shit!I'll get some better fonts once I figure out what's wrong with all my cool TTF files in my computer. Here's a quick P-chop of the Talon. enjoy
http://www.zacfields.com/crunderground/micro%20rice.jpg

JustinS
05-31-2005, 10:28 PM
ah i see you have the ultra rare mini talon, they handle great dont they? lol

my car isnt frontpage material unforunately.

ZacFields
06-03-2005, 04:46 PM
Jesse (4banger) mentioned this to me and I thought it was a good idea. I've just been busy and out of town too much to make it happen. Once I can be in town for more than a few days I will find the script that automatically refreshes the front picture on every page reload.

Zac

MrGuru
06-03-2005, 11:09 PM
Well I think we need to have something up there a little more complex then paint text. Anybody good at photo shop? Post your shit!I'll get some better fonts once I figure out what's wrong with all my cool TTF files in my computer. Here's a quick P-chop of the Talon. enjoy
http://www.zacfields.com/crunderground/micro%20rice.jpg

Awww...how cute :)

4Banger
06-04-2005, 12:06 AM
Jesse (4banger) mentioned this to me and I thought it was a good idea. Zac\

like 4 months ago, haha

playas take time

s13kid
06-04-2005, 11:47 PM
Well I think we need to have something up there a little more complex then paint text. Anybody good at photo shop? Post your shit!

Im no expert at photo shop but i can make some alright stuff, i made my sig...

Deathinnovember
06-05-2005, 03:48 PM
If someone would give me photoshop I could make some really bad ass stuff. I used to be a god at that.