PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Ricer section?

ZacFields
05-17-2005, 08:55 PM
I was considering adding a section onto CR:U where people could chat it up about all the ricers they encounter. Posts in this section would be similar to my recent topic called "I'm never cruising again." You could go in and talk about any ricer encounters.

Members could describe the car they encountered...or even provide pictures if they would like. Then everyone else could sit back and laugh at the stupidity. If it took off enough, we could eventually make a "list" of ricers in the area for everyone to see :)

What do you guys think of this idea? I've never been one to "hate on" ricers, considering a lot of people would call ME a ricer, but after seeing how horrible CR has gotten in the last couple years, I almost feel compelled to make this happen. Let me know what you guys think.

Zac

Stutz
05-17-2005, 09:02 PM
hell yes!!!!! do it, i think it would be awesome

PrizmRacingUSA
05-17-2005, 09:03 PM
would i be included in this section... i dont drive like an ass but my car is rice....?

ZacFields
05-17-2005, 09:12 PM
well this is not going to be a section to team up on innocent people who just want to make their car look better. It will be tuned for talking about "run-ins" with ricers. Ricers that rev at you on 1st avenue, follow you and ask you where you got your rims. Ask you to race their friend, etc.

Zac

JustinS
05-17-2005, 10:00 PM
i say yes!

DustinsDuster
05-17-2005, 10:39 PM
i have a feeling i would have a lot of posts to throw into this section. just driving around every day i see lame ricers i would love to ramble on and on about. i vote do it. could be a lit of fun.

Dustin

melhoneybee
05-19-2005, 06:43 PM
from the looks of the votes i say go for it!

PrizmRacingUSA
05-20-2005, 04:34 PM
Log number one: 5/20/05

Person :Carlson
Car: Mommies 4dr sedan
Offense: flipped me off with both hands when i drove by
Cool or not: i would have to go with neither... most likely "ghey".

Comments:
Carlson.. its kinda sad that you feel you need to flip me off.. if you have a problem with me say it to my face and not somewhere where you can hide...i thought it was funny for one reason... you looked like such a lameass doing it... so if you DO have a problem.. say so next time we meet and we'll talk it out.... but if you dont, then done be a cock.

Otakuguy
05-20-2005, 06:35 PM
hehe rice makes me laugh.

JJ240
05-21-2005, 12:25 AM
I say no. However feel free to print out tablets of tear off CRU rice tickets similar to a normal traffic ticket only with check boxes for things like ugly neons, unpainted bodykits, wings taller than the roof of the car, dubcaps, painted stock steelies, chrome exhaust tips that stick out 8", excessive use of vinyl, identifying your vehicles make/model on the windshield or rear window, and whatever else you can think up. Toss in an officers comments section at the bottom, and it should be golden.

rysbrnr
05-21-2005, 01:10 AM
I say no. However feel free to print out tablets of tear off CRU rice tickets similar to a normal traffic ticket only with check boxes for things like ugly neons, unpainted bodykits, wings taller than the roof of the car, dubcaps, painted stock steelies, chrome exhaust tips that stick out 8", excessive use of vinyl, identifying your vehicles make/model on the windshield or rear window, and whatever else you can think up. Toss in an officers comments section at the bottom, and it should be golden.I got a bunch of rice tickets I made a few years ago. I dug em up the other day. Lemme know if you want to hand out a few citations. I have enough to give at least one ticket to most of the local CR rice society.