PDA

View Full Version : Got Rice?

PrizmRacingUSA
03-16-2005, 07:58 PM
so whats your thought on rice.. and why do people who dont like it have to make fun of it? i say to each his own and shut your trap about other peoples shit.. personally i wouldnt take a honda civic if you shoved it in my face and on the other hand i wouldnt take a GN either if the same thing happend.. im just kinda miffed about everyones problems with eachothers preference.... my cars rice i admit it, but who the fuck do other people think they are, i deserve just as much respect as if i was driving a fucking corvette.. and if i do find out who spray painted my car you better hope yopur bigger and faster than me. just incase its someone on this website... any info would be appreciated.

Tucker-

ZacFields
03-16-2005, 08:01 PM
somebody spray painted your prizm? wtf? I hate that shit.

Zac

PrizmRacingUSA
03-16-2005, 08:02 PM
yeah.. pisses me off big time.. i was raging thats another 500 to get it repaired by ream.,

ZacFields
03-16-2005, 08:03 PM
I never thought something like that would happen in our area. This is why I'm glad i never have to leave my car in a place where I can't see it

Zac

Stutz
03-16-2005, 08:18 PM
thats sux....what does your car even look like?

boxmakingman
03-16-2005, 09:40 PM
i deserve just as much respect as if i was driving a fucking corvette..
Tucker-

yeah none, because vette owners are pricks and just need something to compensate for a small mangina.

Deathinnovember
03-16-2005, 11:20 PM
so whats your thought on rice.. and why do people who dont like it have to make fun of it? i say to each his own and shut your trap about other peoples shit.. personally i wouldnt take a honda civic if you shoved it in my face and on the other hand i wouldnt take a GN either if the same thing happend.. im just kinda miffed about everyones problems with eachothers preference.... my cars rice i admit it, but who the fuck do other people think they are, i deserve just as much respect as if i was driving a fucking corvette.. and if i do find out who spray painted my car you better hope yopur bigger and faster than me. just incase its someone on this website... any info would be appreciated.

Tucker-

well I think vettes deserve a tiny bit more respect when it comes to cars c ause they are just a TINY bit faster then you. but that really sucks bro. What did they spray paint? I hope atleast they did it in a matching color.

melhoneybee
03-16-2005, 11:31 PM
im sorry to hear about you car when did that happen?

DustinsDuster
03-17-2005, 06:03 AM
i dont think anyone "deserves" respect from anyone without doing anything for it. respect is earned, not given. if someone is that against rice, you cant expect them to respect you or your car just because your doing your own thing.

Dustin

April
03-17-2005, 07:40 AM
i'm not gonna lie...when i see someone's car and its riced out....i laugh my ass off. it just looks stupid. when the cars come through mikey d's drive through i announce to all my co workers that i smell rice and they come to the window and laugh....dead serious.

melhoneybee
03-17-2005, 10:50 AM
haha... i would love to see that april

i can just picture like 5 people dressed in Micky D outfits... running to the drive through window... haha that makes me giggle

TbTalon94
03-17-2005, 10:57 AM
which mcdonalds do you work at? I agree with Dustin on this subject ^

JJ240
03-17-2005, 11:40 AM
People make fun of "riced" cars because they generally look stupid. Bodykits that dont look nice, tons of stupid crap all over the car etc. If your car is ricey I would make fun of it, but dont confuse someone making fun of your car for someone who would vandalize it. People who vandalize cars are worthless. If you have a problem with someone and cant solve it with words just have a good old asswhooping. And if that doesnt solve it I guess make up sex is next. Destroying personal property is such a weak dirty action to take. Theres no reason to take anything out on someones car.

rysbrnr
03-17-2005, 01:11 PM
i dont think anyone "deserves" respect from anyone without doing anything for it. respect is earned, not given...

Dustin
:iagree:

There are so many people around here who think they should get props cuz of something the own or bought or did to their vehicle. For any of you who respect me at all, I'd hope you'd still respect me for who I am whether I drove a bicycle or a Ferrari.

JJ240, yes people who vanadalize other people's shit (cars) are the lowest form of sperm escaping the condom when their mom was being trained.

April
03-17-2005, 02:54 PM
which mcdonalds do you work at? I agree with Dustin on this subject ^

i work at the edgewood rd mikey d's and yeah its awesome cause we always laugh so hard

DustinsDuster
03-17-2005, 04:05 PM
I'd hope you'd still respect me for who I am whether I drove a bicycle or a Ferrari.

hey wait a minute....i ride a bike......

Dustin

JJ240
03-17-2005, 04:06 PM
I think I hear you mom calling dustin :P

PrizmRacingUSA
03-17-2005, 06:16 PM
Ok d-Rizzle.. im talking about people who dont know me... i dont know anyone who would want to vandalize my car... just saying that a complete stranger should get your respect .. not a full-hearted respect, but enough that you dont want to be a cock-slaving Man-pleaser and tatoo his ride with spraypaint...im basically talking Manners here...as far as i know i dont do anything much to lose peoples respect.. and no Marc.. it wasn't a matching color.

Ashley
03-18-2005, 07:06 AM
that sucks. even if you did piss someone off really bad.. spraypainting your car is just really low. they could've at least beat you up and left your car alone or something. lol.

April
03-18-2005, 09:08 AM
or they could have done something to your car that isn't so expensive to get off like....idk TP it or something

DustinsDuster
03-18-2005, 11:57 AM
i never said that they had any reason to fuck with your car. thats fucked up, and i never meant to make it sound like i didnt think so. i dont think its respect people should have for strangers, i just think people should demonstrate common courtesy and basic manners to not fuck with someones shit like that.

Dustin

PrizmRacingUSA
03-18-2005, 06:22 PM
yeah in this we're in agreement... fo shizzle my nizzle. anyway yea horne peeled the damn paint off. but a little bit of the base came off.

ZacFields
03-18-2005, 08:03 PM
they peeled the paint off? How does that work? Do they have some sort of paint thinner or something?

I would have just sanded the whole area down that they painted on and painted over it. It's not exactly the best way but it's the easiest.

Zac

PrizmRacingUSA
03-18-2005, 09:42 PM
I HAVE NO IDEA... he just said that they took it off and some of the base came off... dunno...

ZacFields
03-18-2005, 09:47 PM
dude I was being serious. Don't get pissy with me. I think if they got a mild paint removing liquid they could have probably taken it off that way.

Don't be lame.

Zac

JJ240
03-19-2005, 01:53 AM
Rubber eraser wheel might have done something. Not sure how much but I know it takes pin striping off really easy. Might have done a little without marring the clearcoat underneath.

DustinsDuster
03-19-2005, 11:33 AM
FYI: heating a pinstripe with a hairdryer helps it come off easier as well.

Dustin

Rollin on Dubs
03-20-2005, 09:13 PM
PrizmRacingUSA Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:22 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah in this we're in agreement... fo shizzle my nizzle. anyway yea horne peeled the damn paint off. but a little bit of the base came off.

They prob Buffed it with rubbig compound (which usually takes paint off of clear coat with ease) and burned into the clear coat .

As for respect- Alot of the respect you desire is from first impressions. Since you seem to have a problem with putting shizzle and nizzle in almost every sentence, that give me the impression you would have a hard time having a serious conversation. Thats my 2 cents.

DustinsDuster
03-21-2005, 01:28 AM
yeah, but tucker drives a GM product, and i drive a Mopar, meaning Tucker and i pretty much start on the same level with him, hahahahahaha.

Dustin