PDA

View Full Version : I'm Getting Awfully Tired of This...

Otakuguy
02-02-2005, 09:33 PM
So does anyone remember that Hi-Flo catalytic converter that I bought off of Ebay about ohh....TWO WEEKS ago?
yup. Still not here.
The check that I sent to them cleared on the 20th.(as it said on my statement.) It's now the 2nd, and they haven't even given me a tracking number yet!
Their policy states that the item is held for ten days after the check clears(at least that';s what they said in an email that I sent them asking why 3-5 days shipping time turned into 7-9), and why that is I don't know, but it's been more than that now.
So I sent them a letter asking how my order was doing since it's been 12 days since my check cleared.(7-10 days, right? that means it MUST have shipped! WRONG.) The owner emails me back, and this was his email, word for word.
"How did you pay again? I'm not seeing any payment from you."
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???
My statement CLEARLY shows that the check to them cleared on the 20th, so I'm NOT buying that bullshit from them. I've given them a couple of days to get this shit sorted out, and if they don't, I'm gonna demand a refund, and report their asses to Ebay.
I swear, this is wayyyy too much trouble for a hi-flo cat.
Anyone else ever had problems on Ebay before?
I never figured I'd have a problem with this company (X02 Racing)
their rating is in the 2000's with 99.7% positive feedback, so why would they try and pull shit on me? I don't understand...FUCK
>:(
*stomps off to vent*

krustindumm
02-02-2005, 09:48 PM
call them, works wonders.

Deathinnovember
02-02-2005, 11:06 PM
I've been fucked over for $50 once on a f-body forum for some gauges and some other things. The guy just kept coming up with excuses and it's been about 2 and half months so obviously it's not coming. I was pissed at the time but its a good lesson learned. Do you reshearch majorly. I would never buy from ebay unless the seller was 99.9% or 100%. It sucks bro. But you still might get it.

DustinsDuster
02-03-2005, 06:15 AM
eliminate the cat all together. works for me.

Dustin

TbTalon94
02-03-2005, 07:35 AM
Thats why you should pay with paypal. You can get instant refund through paypal and then it turns into a collection agency :bigthumb:

Otakuguy
02-03-2005, 08:18 AM
Thats why you should pay with paypal. You can get instant refund through paypal and then it turns into a collection agency :bigthumb:

Believe me Trevor, if I could do Paypal, I would. The lack of a credit/debit card sort of prevents me from doing that.
I've sent an app out for one, but it'll be a while before it gets here...once it does I'll paypal it up :)
I really hope I'm not getting ripped off. I read the guy's feedback, and there were some rather unsettling negative remarks in there. Namely the "I paid but he said I didn't pay" kind of thing...he responded with "You didn't use a confirmed address, or you are a NPB" and whatnot..I'ma little scared here ._. ...

TbTalon94
02-03-2005, 08:39 AM
Well you can use your bank account. As in your checking account. Thats what i did for awhile. It's like writing an electronic check that clears isntantly! It's great. You can also use a debit card.

Otakuguy
02-03-2005, 09:04 AM
Well you can use your bank account. As in your checking account. Thats what i did for awhile. It's like writing an electronic check that clears isntantly! It's great. You can also use a debit card.

whaaat...I didn't know that....
Hm...I'll go look into it

Otakuguy
02-04-2005, 11:08 AM
well, I just got an email from Ebay saying my cat just got shipped...so hopefully it'll get here soon.
I swear though, this guy was a fricking moron. he said that I didn't pay him, and he gave me a bunch of BS about holding the item for a while, and whatnot...
DO NOT buy from Seller622 if you buy off of Ebay.

Otakuguy
02-04-2005, 11:09 AM
eliminate the cat all together. works for me.

Dustin
actually from what I remember, it's not even really a cat. It's a test pipe/resonator. At least that;s what it says in the description. I just called it a cat cause that';s what the auction title said it was.

DustinsDuster
02-04-2005, 02:38 PM
go get a straight through glass-pack type muffler to use as a resonator. ive heard of domestics using those after loud Hooker mufflers to resonate the sound a bit. theyre around $20 from any autoparts store.

Dustin