PDA

View Full Version : FORUM RULES

krustindumm
01-04-2005, 06:07 PM
This forum is primarily for technical discussion. It is ONLY for discussion of Honda's. No other posts will be tolerated any longer.

Posts not relating to the subject of the thread will be deleted, you will recieve a PM, as will Zac.

Threads not relating to Honda's will be deleted, again you and Zac will recieve PM's.

The flamming HAS to stop. I don't care if the post count in here is low, it is easier to find usefull information when all of the posts are usefull.

Ricky
01-04-2005, 06:16 PM
word

ZacFields
01-04-2005, 06:28 PM
Krustin's the moderator of the honda forum. Unfortunately you get a lot of v8 guys that think it's funny to come in and bash on hondas.....it's a shame that we have this crap happening on CR:U.

I support this set of rules completely. On the other forums, it's different....but this particular forum has turned into a flame fest and I don't want to see that happening anymore.

Krustin is a personal friend of mine so if you've got a problem with these rules...you can talk to me about it....and I will tell you to abide by them or steer away from the honda forum.

Zac

DJ0820
01-09-2005, 10:28 PM
i will moderate all of you

krustindumm
10-20-2005, 02:43 PM
One thing I have noticed over the last 7 years of posting on forums is that everybody can be misunderstood. When you only can read the words and not hear them spoken the meaning can get missed, example: someone could type "so what" and it could mean they don't care or it could mean they are asking a question.

Another thing I have noticed is people say things online that they would never say in person. It seems everybody is a tough guy when they are safely hidden behind their computer monitor. Mostly though people type things to be funny and it comes off a little strong at times.

I have been a Global Moderator at a huge forums site and I also have my own small forum site. The owner of this site was nice enough to make me a moderator here as well so I guess I feel I have enough experience to make my opinion valid now. Next time you get really offended by something somebody types to you you might think twice and say "they may not mean that in a bad way".

We come to sites like this to buy and sell things and to gain information or just to BS, bottom line is we come here to have fun and escape or day to day lives. I see alot of bashing and flamewars on this site, it makes for a good read but it ends up just upsetting people. I try not to be rude EVER when I post and if I am I appoligize, I have been attacked here also, this is the only forum that has happened to me on. I on going on record here to say I am going to try and stop some of it by being the voice of reason. You can just tell me to F off, thats your right but hopefully we can have a little friendlier place to talk someday.