PDA

View Full Version : A Meeting About Next Spring 11-27-04

CuteLilMegster
11-07-2004, 10:39 PM
Zane wants all people interested in RACING this coming spring to vote here and let us know what you would rather do....go bowling or play pool. He wants to do this so he knows who is actually going to race and whos just there to spectate. Vote ASAP so I can let him know and we can pick the spot to meet.

P.S: He would have posted this himself but he doesnt have time to do it. I spoke with him tonight and he wanted me to talk to you guys about it.

P.S.S: Im not making my own meeting, Im just saying if youre interested...great. If not...thats your thing, thats fine.

RandomHero
11-07-2004, 10:47 PM
play pool? bowling? im way confused, i need some decoding mechanism

CuteLilMegster
11-07-2004, 10:49 PM
lol okay...
Zane wants to meet all people interested in racing. He thinks it would be a good idea if we got together and went bowling or played pool or something so we can hang out and talk about how the races are going to run or whatever....

Thats about as blonde as it gets...lol Sorry for the confusion

RandomHero
11-07-2004, 10:52 PM
damn i still have some blond highlites on my hair, FUCK!

DJ0820
11-07-2004, 11:10 PM
who is this Zane fellow? did i miss something?

Deathinnovember
11-08-2004, 12:02 AM
yeah I'm super confuzzled. What races and who is zane? bleh. But I guess bowling would be cool. It's always fun.

ZacFields
11-08-2004, 05:37 AM
Apparantly from what I've been told, Zane is some dude that used to work at HMI.

I don't know much about this event....other than the fact that the only people really invited are people who are hardcore into racing and such....which are far and few from CR:U. lol.

I *think* this guy wants to run some street races next year or something. (Or at least that's the impression I'm getting.) and it basically just seems like he wants to recruit.

If that helps anyone's questions...

Zac

93mazdarx7
11-08-2004, 06:08 AM
Hmmm. Interesting..

melhoneybee
11-08-2004, 07:40 AM
If you've been around HMI you almost have had to see Zane....hes kinda hard to miss..

But anyways....to clarify thigns for megan.....he's trying to get the scene up and going BEFORE next summer starts...so that was there iisn't nice days wasted by tryign to figure out who, what, when, and what not....

So basically hes tryign to figure out whos serisouly thinking about racing and not just watching.....and while discussing this would you rather play pool or go bowling?

April
11-08-2004, 09:22 AM
yeah Zane is a pretty cool guy, but in order to know him you have been having to go to the races back a whille ago. I wish I could race....too bad I only watch

CuteLilMegster
11-08-2004, 09:45 AM
lol Thanks Mel....that exactly what I was trying to say....woah leave it to the hardcore blonde chick to make a post. lol. You dont have to be HARDCORE into racing. Its just if you are interested in Racing this coming spring/summer, he would like you to come. Im just trying to get a general idea of who all is coming so that way we can figure out the details of when and where. lol Zane is a big guy...piercings...lol I dont know how else to describe him. Hes a huge smart ass...if that helps. He went to NOPI in cordova this past summer...I dont know how else to describe him.

ZacFields
11-08-2004, 11:10 AM
eh count me out.

I've decided I'm more of the type of person who believes in "potential speed."

When (or if) I get my engine rebuilt and turboed, I'm definitely not going to beat the hell out of it at street races. If anything, I'd go to the track a couple times a year and do a few conservative runs just to test the water and then maybe one or two serious runs to see what it can do with the mods I have installed.

I just don't have the money to be rebuilding my engine every year. Shit..I'm still in the process of saving up for my first rebuild.... which by the way is at about $900 right now in my car's bank account. (I keep taking money out of the ATM at kirkwood for breakfast pizza...but I always transfer more money into the car account to compensate!)

I'll make another post about this sometime soon, but it looks like I'll be waiting until next winter AT LEAST to get this engine work done. It's already too late for me to do it this winter, as I would need at least another 3-4 months of strict saving to be able to buy everything. Also, the account will take a hit soon as I will be having my rims re-powdercoated to either a white or a flat black color, and I'm going to be investing in a carbon fiber hood in the near future.

Zac

CuteLilMegster
11-08-2004, 06:16 PM
How about this...If youre interested...Vote and then PM me.

If you dont want to go, thats fine...piss off *That came straight from Zane*

ZacFields
11-08-2004, 06:28 PM
Yeah well he's lucky I didn't make him sign up and post this shit himself. So he'd better not be saying shit to me.

Zac

lil krumm
11-08-2004, 06:56 PM
i think ive seen this guy, he fuckin creepy. fuck street races if he runnin them

CuteLilMegster
11-08-2004, 07:00 PM
lol Zane isnt creepy. He just doesnt talk alot if he doesnt know you.

DustinsDuster
11-09-2004, 03:28 PM
i think bowling sounds a bit more fun than playing pool. i wouldnt mind hitting that up with some other kids who race.

Dustin

SaNdMaNsSi
11-09-2004, 07:05 PM
and if he does know you, he talks way too damn much!