PDA

View Full Version : November's Dinner ...Ideas needed

melhoneybee
11-02-2004, 08:18 AM
OK i know there are alot of events going on that people are planning personally....but we need to have another "big" CR:U event......but I don't want to step on the other plans....so I was thinking maybe a thursday night BWW would be in order....its been awhile for us to do the "original" So vote and let me know what a think.

Ashley
11-02-2004, 08:22 AM
i like the buffalo wild wings idea. as long as it's either..
a) far enough in advance (2 weeks) so i can get it off of work, or..
b) not going to start until like 9 so i can come after i get off of work at 10.
just my 2 cents.

Fate
11-02-2004, 08:22 AM
Dinner on a Saturday night would be best. I can't make a lot of shit that would go on during the week.

Fire Hawk
11-02-2004, 08:29 AM
As much as I want to go, it's going to have to be most likely around 9-10 before I'd be able to make unless for some reason I have that night off. It's almost impossible to ask for a day off when it comes to the weekends due to the fact I'm like tops sales person and they like to have me there.

I say for it to be 9-10 to meet somewhere, and if people want to go, don't whine about it being a school night during the week if that's decied. 1 day outta the month isn't going to kill you! :finga:

Ashley
11-02-2004, 08:32 AM
woo. micah doesn't get off work til late too. we should.. band together and make them actually have a late dinner this time, so we can go, micah. lol. =D

RandomHero
11-02-2004, 08:38 AM
Dinner on a Saturday night would be best. I can't make a lot of shit that would go on during the week.

im in the same situation, have it on a saturday night

Fire Hawk
11-02-2004, 09:43 AM
woo. micah doesn't get off work til late too. we should.. band together and make them actually have a late dinner this time, so we can go, micah. lol. =D

Sounds good to me. I was always able to make it to the BWW's on Tuesdays for the $0.30 cent wings nights when those were held cause they were later, granted it was during the summer. Any ways it should be like at 9-10pm for us who work late unless you'd rather exclude us.

If were going to be secluded then I say we just have the "Late" workers get together somewhere, not as big but Gotta do something! :butthead:

Deathinnovember
11-02-2004, 10:19 AM
Personaly anything will work for me. I usually only work monday,tuesday,wensday, and friday.

April
11-02-2004, 10:58 AM
I would rather have it on a staurday night because there would be more of a chance for me to make it down that weekend. Just a thought. Tucker said he was having a party the weekend after marcs but maybe we could go to dinner that night and then to tuckers....just an idea

melhoneybee
11-02-2004, 11:39 AM
This is why I was asking for ideas....I'll take all into consideration...but im going to wait for a few days to see what other people think that cant get on all the time....so keep the ideas or "2 cents" coming!

Deathinnovember
11-02-2004, 02:55 PM
I like amanda's Idea. I'm up for that. That would make a fun night. Going out to eat with everyone and then going to a party!

DustinsDuster
11-02-2004, 05:54 PM
no one ever considers 3rd on first on 1st ave on Thursdays. Thursdays are $2 all you can eat wings night. perhaps we could have a change of scenery and just go there. any opinions?

Dustin

April
11-02-2004, 07:50 PM
is there an age limit there?

melhoneybee
11-02-2004, 07:54 PM
Not before 10 o clock I don't think...only because they serve food also...so they are considered a bar and grill...not strickly a bar.

April
11-02-2004, 07:55 PM
well....i dont know if it should even matter to me...cause I prolly won't be able to come on a thrusday. :-(

ZacFields
11-02-2004, 08:32 PM
I vote Saturday night as well.

***Know the significance of this vote***
If it's on Saturday...it will be much harder for me to come. But I think saturday is best for most people.

lol I just wanted to point out that saturday would be hard for me to make it....but for the good of the people (HAHA) I voted for saturday.

Zac

Ashley
11-02-2004, 09:18 PM
yeah the thursday night thing would be a no-go for me too, if you have to be a certain age after 10. seeing as i dont get off til 10 thursday nights, and i'm underage. =)

babygrlkw04
11-03-2004, 12:23 AM
well is it possible to go to BWW on a saturday night..... that really sounds good!!!

ZacFields
11-03-2004, 12:36 AM
it's very possible Kristin. And reguardless of what people say...it's not really that expensive when it's not 30 cent wing night.

Zac

babygrlkw04
11-03-2004, 12:57 AM
i think we should go to BWW on a saturday night, just let me know when the dinner is at least a week before so i can take it off. really no matter were we go if i know about it in time i will so be there!!!!

DustinsDuster
11-03-2004, 06:23 AM
the only problem with BWW on a saturday night is how busy its going to be. but then again, most places will be busy saturday night, so i guess it doesnt matter much.

Dustin

melhoneybee
11-03-2004, 07:33 AM
yeah the thursday night thing would be a no-go for me too, if you have to be a certain age after 10. seeing as i dont get off til 10 thursday nights, and i'm underage. =)

The age thing was just for THird on FIrst...not BWW.

Ashley
11-03-2004, 10:35 AM
i realize that. but the idea was thrown out for 3rd on first on a thursday night.. so i was just saying.. if y'all decide to go there, and it goes past whatever time.. there's a good chunk of people who would have to leave.

melhoneybee
11-03-2004, 11:52 AM
Sorry it had switched back to BWW so i thought maybe you had not followed or something...sorry

April
11-03-2004, 01:47 PM
I think BWW might be a good idea ( even tho i dont like it...lol) but what if you go to a place thats not so crazy and loud so everyone could visit and talk better? I would rather talk at a decent volume then shot across music, tv's and tons of other people....just a thought.

Deathinnovember
11-03-2004, 03:07 PM
and someone would have to meet me at Montgomery wards. hence my ignorance of the CR layout ... *Cries*

PrizmRacingUSA
11-03-2004, 03:33 PM
thats right bitch.. cry to your mommy.. you want a bottle. want a dirt bottle you big baby!.. now that thats done, i can show you the way to BWW marc... since youre an IC kid.

April
11-03-2004, 03:43 PM
BWW is like right across the street from MW

PrizmRacingUSA
11-03-2004, 03:47 PM
well i cant come on a thrusday either???? but i can come on a thursday....

lil krumm
11-03-2004, 03:54 PM
u mean you cant come on saturday? cause thursday and thursday= same day

PrizmRacingUSA
11-03-2004, 05:28 PM
i was makin fun of amandas typing... she Wrote
T h r u s d a y instead of Thursday.

Ashley
11-03-2004, 05:32 PM
i guess i changed my mind. i dont really have an opinion anymore.. it looks as if the dinner probably won't go late enough for me (or zac) to come since we work, so it doesn't matter.

Deathinnovember
11-03-2004, 05:34 PM
I usually don't work on thursdays so I'd be ok. I can basicly come any day. I'll just skip work if needed.

melhoneybee
11-03-2004, 06:56 PM
Ash...right now I'm just taking ideas.....nothing set time date or place....so i want to know what works best for people...

melhoneybee
11-03-2004, 07:07 PM
well....what im thinking....is like Nov 20th.....BWW.....at 9 or so....so that way people who work on those nights....(and haven't been able to make it to any dinners so far) will possibly have the opertunity then....we also would have time for people to take off work if they wanted.....

anyone want to go off that?

Ashley
11-03-2004, 07:11 PM
i know mel.. but the people who don't have to work late don't seem to understand that there are people who don't get off work til 10 or so. i know i haven't been to a lot of dinners, zac has to work til 10 saturdays, and i dont know if micah has been to any yet, but i know he said he works late too.. everyone else just seemed to want to make it earlier even if it wasn't going to allow most people to go.

but the 20th at 9 would probably be fine. zac and i wouldn't show up til about 1015 or 1030, as long as that would be ok *assuming we both wanna come*.

melhoneybee
11-03-2004, 07:15 PM
I;m sure ya both would...lol

Ashley
11-03-2004, 07:17 PM
well.. depends. i mean sorry guys, but if i'm uber-tired.. i'm goin home and goin to bed, and i'm pretty sure zac would do the same. i love y'all but i love my sleep too. lol.

melhoneybee
11-03-2004, 07:22 PM
ok...so should we go earlier to make it easier for others then too....im lost...hehe

Ashley
11-03-2004, 07:28 PM
no no no. lol. 9 is good. i can stay up for an actual CR:U dinner.. but if it was just like.. 4 people. then sorry. i'd be in bed. haha. =D

DustinsDuster
11-03-2004, 08:45 PM
i say make it later in the night, 9 or so. if someone really wants to come, they'll come. its not fair to exclude people who have to work just because you dont want to be out late.

Dustin

Fire Hawk
11-03-2004, 08:50 PM
i know mel.. but the people who don't have to work late don't seem to understand that there are people who don't get off work til 10 or so. i know i haven't been to a lot of dinners, zac has to work til 10 saturdays, and i dont know if micah has been to any yet, but i know he said he works late too.. everyone else just seemed to want to make it earlier even if it wasn't going to allow most people to go.

but the 20th at 9 would probably be fine. zac and i wouldn't show up til about 1015 or 1030, as long as that would be ok *assuming we both wanna come*.

Last time I went out with the CR group was before School Started if that gives you an idea of how long it has been. I'm usually stuck working every saturday, sometimes closing sometimes midshift usually. So if I close I'd hopefully be outta there at the latest of 9:30. Then it's run home, change, and then be there sometime after 10:00. I'd love to go, it's just trying to get it off from work.

melhoneybee
11-03-2004, 09:02 PM
Micah you need to come...I miss you terribly!

Fire Hawk
11-03-2004, 09:06 PM
Micah you need to come...I miss you terribly!

That's really nice to hear..... :heart: I do miss talking to you. I always enjoyed the conversations we had.

I do want to come, and would really like to. I can ask if they can schedule me during the day so I can make it easier that night.

DustinsDuster
11-03-2004, 09:08 PM
thats why i vote for saturday at 9 or 10. i'll come no matter what, but i can respect that some people have to work, and cant get out of it. i wish everyone could come with no problems, but its just not going to happen.

Dustin

Fire Hawk
11-03-2004, 09:11 PM
thats why i vote for saturday at 9 or 10. i'll come no matter what, but i can respect that some people have to work, and cant get out of it. i wish everyone could come with no problems, but its just not going to happen.

Dustin

You better be out there. I know we haven't talked a lot but I've enjoyed your company and getting input on things from you. I hope to see ya out there.

melhoneybee
11-03-2004, 09:12 PM
hey guys......theres an announcement for the dinner!