Regeneration X
10-20-2004, 06:19 AM
WHAT THE FUCK, I CAN NEVER GET MY POLLS TO WORK

Regeneration X
10-20-2004, 06:20 AM
okay its, working

DustinsDuster
10-20-2004, 07:00 AM
i think the poll should say "DO YOU DISLIKE NINJAS?" because thats gonna be the only way youre gonna get any no's. Ninjas are the ultimate paradox. on one hand, they dont give a crap, but on the other, theyre precise and planning. no one kicks more ass than ninjas, especially not pirates.

Dustin

melhoneybee
10-20-2004, 07:28 AM
I just don't know what this has anythign to do with.....but I voted yes because of the nija turtles!

April
10-20-2004, 08:41 AM
I used to watcht the movie "Three Ninja's" allll the time when I was younger, we used to even play them...also Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles rocked fuckin hard core

DustinsDuster
10-21-2004, 07:12 AM
Rocky, Colt, and TumTum rocked the house. i used to dig those movies, although the kid who played Colt was the only one who made it through all 3 of the movies, Rocky and TumTum were played by different actors.

Dustin

April
10-21-2004, 07:50 AM
man, rocky tum tum and colt....i remember that.....when we played it I awlays got to be Emily "rocky loves emily" lol

Deathinnovember
10-21-2004, 10:58 AM
omg most usless thread ever.

DustinsDuster
10-21-2004, 04:51 PM
since no one has mentioned it, i have to bring up the website:

http://www.realultimatepower.net

if somehow you have not seen this yet, go there right now, and precede to laugh your ass off. that might be the best webpage ever created.

Dustin

lil krumm
10-21-2004, 05:04 PM
three ninjas were awsome

dustin-rocky
colton-colt
me-tum tum

haha we used to medd around and do that shit

and ninja turtles i was always michalangelo(?)

DustinsDuster
10-21-2004, 05:36 PM
i know you guys might have a hard time believing this, but i was a Michelangelo kind of kid too. i know i know, were nothing alike, i just like the color orange(rolls eyes).

Dustin

Regeneration X
10-21-2004, 06:06 PM
i used to be leonardo and tum tum. ninjas are the shit.

belittle
10-21-2004, 06:24 PM
Hell, i thought you were talking about the bike??!?!?!? :rolleyes:

I always remember playing the ninja turtle game for original nintendo. two player was the shit

Regeneration X
10-21-2004, 09:01 PM
yes it was man, yes it was.

DJ0820
10-21-2004, 10:17 PM
i used to have the pizza shooter vehicle and a lot of action figures, including the donatello that kicked his legs in the bath tub when u wound him up.

April
10-21-2004, 11:28 PM
hell yes. ninjas....totally kick ass

April
10-21-2004, 11:29 PM
yeah man, i used to be michealangelo....i totally kicked so much ass

DustinsDuster
10-22-2004, 06:51 AM
you guys are really making me want to dig out all my toys, and that would be a lot of work. and id have to get off the couch....too much work right now.

Dustin

April
10-22-2004, 08:58 AM
lol....my brother and i used to play with batman action figures allll the time. i mean, yeah hes not a ninja but it makes me wish i could go play with them....except we sold them all in garage sale...

belittle
10-22-2004, 10:54 AM
Did u ever have the batman action figure where his little belt thing came out on a string and wound back in?? I still have that in my other room in my house. It must be at least 15 years old. The good ole days when there was only batman, captain planet, ninja turlte, and the crash dummy guy action figure and with only duck hunt, Punch out, and mario bros to play on original nintendo. Good memories.

DustinsDuster
10-22-2004, 01:33 PM
Did u ever have the batman action figure where his little belt thing came out on a string and wound back in?? I still have that in my other room in my house. It must be at least 15 years old. The good ole days when there was only batman, captain planet, ninja turlte, and the crash dummy guy action figure and with only duck hunt, Punch out, and mario bros to play on original nintendo. Good memories.

i know the one youre talking about, although im not sure if i actually had it. i had tones of GI joes with spring loaded guns that shot grappling hooks though, those were like my favorite ones. my favorite GI Joe was this Cobra ninja called "Dice". there was another guy called "Slice", but Dice was way cooler. i used to pretend he switched sides because i thought he was so awesome, and the thought of Cobra ever winning had never entered my mind.

TMNT 2 on nintendo was and still is one of the funnest games ever. when i worked at Chuck E Cheese, they still had the TMNT arcade game, and it was basically the exact same thing as the nintendo game. one slow nioht, my manager came out with a cup of tokens, and said "hey, lets go beat the ninja turtles game". i found out they were going to be getting rid of it, and he wanted to beat it one more time. he later told me they dont sell the old games, they smash them with a hammer. aparently they get more money from insurance than from trying to sell it. so i had to see the 2 coolest games we had (TMNT and The Simpsons) smashed to pieces. i almost felt a tear comming.

Dustin

Regeneration X
10-25-2004, 05:42 PM
WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!? THE SMASHED THE<?!?!?!!? THOSE ARE MY 2 FAVORITE ARCADE GAMEs (old skool ones)

*crying*

DustinsDuster
10-25-2004, 06:28 PM
tell me about it. i was thinking about breaking in to CEC on a rescue mission like in the crappy 80's action movies. TMNT would be like my old war buddy that some drug boss is holding captive and torturing, and i break in and bust him loose before they could kill him. regretably, i didnt do anything though. im such an ass sometimes.

Dustin