PDA

View Full Version : Would you hit it? :poll:

JJ240
09-09-2004, 12:34 AM
Ok...situation...tonight I go out drinking, and happen to run into one of my good friends from my younger years older sister who has always been the "dude your sister is so hot" sister. She has lived in <edited city> for 2 years and is back home for a week between switching jobs and moving to <edited city> with her boyfriend (note: remember boyfriend) Anyway we have alot of fun and good conversation, have alot to drink, she mentions how hot Ive gotten since she last saw me, and keeps giving me these sexy glances. Anyway, were going to leave the bar around 1am and she thinks we should go grab some liqour and head somewhere and keep drinking. Sounds good to me, but my apartment is no fun (this is kinda a bluff to not have to deal with what I think is coming) So she and her friend say we could get a motel room. Anyway we keep chatting and finally come to the conclusion I would just give them a ride to her friends sisters brothers house, and the night would end there. Basically what it boils down to...is I could have tapped my friends super hot older sister, but thought I shouldnt because it might just not seem cool the next day even as much as I need some sack-time :-)

VOTE...tell me if you would have done the same...girls you can vote assuming female/male roles were swapped.

BTW: edited the cities out...really dont feel like having any of this get around any way and me having to deal with what I just gave up a fun night to not deal with.

Rabbit
09-09-2004, 12:47 AM
lol

rysbrnr
09-09-2004, 01:09 AM
it all depends on how good of friends you are with her brother. and how much you value that friendship. I'd say no for you since you seem like sincere, "good buddy" type of guy and it would seem out of your character to do so.

If:
good, close friends... bro's before hoes
not that close of friends .... hoes before bro's

DustinsDuster
09-09-2004, 06:57 AM
i have a buddy who would always talk about how much he wanted to do all his friends' little sisters, although it never happened. he did try to mess around with one, but she ended up not letting anything happen. hes still friends with the brother though. i dont know man, i can see things getting weird if you ever saw her again, like around the bro or not. her having a b/f makes it the worst. i dont know, none of my friends have older sis's, but a few have younger ones, i really dont know if i could mess around with any of them.

Dustin

JJ240
09-09-2004, 03:35 PM
Damn 7-2 thats quite the spread.

krustindumm
09-09-2004, 11:05 PM
i voted no, it would have to be my friends younger sister[s]

DJ0820
09-09-2004, 11:36 PM
i voted no, it would have to be my friends younger sister[s]

You have been spending a lot of time with Rosey Palm lately, havent you? Please forgive krustin, he is a very lonely boy.

DustinsDuster
09-10-2004, 07:20 AM
i bet in general, a younger sister would be easier to coerce into bed than an older sister. the older sister knows you from when you and her bro were little and annoying, to the younger sis, youve always been older and more mature. seems that way to me anyway.

Dustin

JJ240
09-10-2004, 11:10 AM
Well I dont think I had to do much coercing. Just went back out drinking last night with the same guy who was with me 2 nights ago when this went down. I guess she is engaged to her boyfriend, because my friend thought I was in trouble. He noticed the big rock on her finger...and also noticed her flip in around after we talked for a couple minutes. Then as he was driving away he noticed them getting into my car. First thing he did when I saw him last night was wince and say "did you do it" I said no and he looked relieved hehe. He said Im your bro and all...but a guy who can buy a rock that size can hire some big guys and have them in Iowa really fast...and as much as I like you, Im not going to stand between you and really big guys paid to beat your ass.

DustinsDuster
09-10-2004, 03:26 PM
yeah, id probably only stand between normal or smaller guys than me who are paid to beat your ass. course', i dont know you other than on here, but i hate seeing anyone get ganged up on.

Dustin

titan01
09-10-2004, 05:53 PM
It's a toss up like they say 6 in one hand , half dozen in the other.But i would say you did the right thing.

melhoneybee
09-10-2004, 06:32 PM
I think you did the right thing too....specially since you knew she had a boyfriend!

JJ240
09-11-2004, 01:38 PM
fiancee >.<

melhoneybee
09-11-2004, 01:59 PM
even a better choice then.....in the story you said boyfriend though.

DustinsDuster
09-11-2004, 02:21 PM
yeah, thered be a good chance of a lot of major stuff getting fucked up in her life if anything happened, all for one night of messing around. i say its not worth it. good job man.

Dustin

EvilWayz
09-11-2004, 07:11 PM
hell yeah, why not, its not like its his girl, I dont see any problems -

~Chris

brown7
09-13-2004, 05:59 PM
I would have, but then again I was there, and justin had it tied down LOL

JJ240
09-13-2004, 10:17 PM
Nah her fiancee had it tied down. But the rope was too loose and she almost slipped through the collar :rolleyes: