PDA

View Full Version : VMAS

April
08-30-2004, 09:35 AM
I know a lot of you dont like pop and rap and stuff.....but i was just wondering if anyone watched them and what they thought of them.
personally...it was stupid.....NO ONE was there.....
People not there:
Britney Spears
Justin Timberlake
emeniem
Maroon 5
i know there are tons more....i thought of them all last night....but anyway, i thought it was pretty lame.....kind of pissed me off.....just my feelings on it......

Ghryphon
08-30-2004, 12:50 PM
MTV is stupid, they shouldnt even call themselves MUSICTELEVISION it should be RTV, realitytelevision cuz all they play are those stupid fuck shows 24/7

Carlson61588
08-30-2004, 12:54 PM
FUSE is a lot better. It used to be much music then FUSE bought them out and went in a good way with it

ZacFields
08-30-2004, 03:03 PM
Eh, hating MTV is the biggest bandwagon item since the Macarena, tekkies hating Bill Gates, and the general American fondness of Democrats over Republicans.

You'll think whatever eminem says in his songs and you'll believe what your friends believe.

You can tell I'm not a big fan of bandwagons.

DJ0820
08-30-2004, 04:34 PM
how about conestoga wagons? are u a big fan of them?

DustinsDuster
08-30-2004, 05:25 PM
some of the shows arent that bad. lucky for me, im not a fan of most popular music these days, so id rather watch a reality show than a bunch of music videos of rappers making a lot of gay noises or catch phrase, which oodles of "hot" girls shaking their ass. some of the real worlds werent that bad. Viva La Bam and Wildboyz can be pretty funny, i really miss Jackass too.

Dustin

BiziggumS
08-30-2004, 06:06 PM
hell yea i watched it and it was pretty good for the most part....i loved when bruce wills was leanin back durin the TS song, and how everyone booed when the kerry daughters came up, it was aight for the most part.

Regeneration X
08-30-2004, 06:56 PM
like 5% of that show is rap r&b and punk. no real rock. so i stopped watching it. and they took away MTV-X 24/7 rock music videos, i was soooo pissed when that happened.

melhoneybee
09-01-2004, 05:38 PM
Yeah for being MUSIC television...they dont have all genras of music.

EvilWayz
09-01-2004, 05:45 PM
I thought the VMA's this year were pretty damn lame, fuse is god compared to MTV.......cause my future wife Julia on uranium is on there :D omg......she's so fuckin sexy its not even funny, maybe its just me.

~Chris

April
09-01-2004, 06:39 PM
I like MTV.....and they have more than just rap on there too

ZacFields
09-01-2004, 08:34 PM
"It's a material world and I am a material girl."

It's all about business now-a-days, and is that really bad?
They just play what the majority wants to hear. Naturally that doesn't satisfy rock and metal junkies (don't take offence to that..lol) but it satisfies the...say it with me....majority.

Just like this website. I get complaints all the time that "theres not enough car shit" and "the clubhouse is useless on a car forum."

I'll bet if I did an overall poll, 90% of everyone would want to keep the clubhouse around.

Ashley
09-01-2004, 08:36 PM
"It's a material world and I am a material girl."

It's all about business now-a-days, and is that really bad?
They just play what the majority wants to hear. Naturally that doesn't satisfy rock and metal junkies (don't take offence to that..lol) but it satisfies the...say it with me....majority.

Just like this website. I get complaints all the time that "theres not enough car shit" and "the clubhouse is useless on a car forum."

I'll bet if I did an overall poll, 90% of everyone would want to keep the clubhouse around.

i dont think i would post if the clubhouse wasn't here. lol. unless there was an awesome ''i dont know anything about cars'' forum. which would be kinda dumb. :D

April
09-01-2004, 09:16 PM
yeah...i prolly would hardly ever post

DustinsDuster
09-01-2004, 09:35 PM
I thought the VMA's this year were pretty damn lame, fuse is god compared to MTV.......cause my future wife Julia on uranium is on there :D omg......she's so fuckin sexy its not even funny, maybe its just me.

~Chris

you gotta fight me for her. well, i suppose we could try to share her, dont know how thatd work out though.

Dustin

DJ0820
09-01-2004, 10:09 PM
julia is a babe

DustinsDuster
09-02-2004, 07:25 AM
looks like its gonna end up an all out brawl for her. she probably wouldnt dig me much anyway. im not that into new rock, and i dont have any piercings. eh. oh well, i can dream.

Dustin