PDA

View Full Version : So Who's Gay?

EvilWayz
08-26-2004, 02:27 AM
Thought It Might Of Got Your Attention - Just a out of the ordinary question for all on this board - no offense meant - just wondering what kinda diversity we have on the underground - male/female - gay/bi/bi curious - lets be honest people :P

I for one am straight - honestly :lol:

Next..........

melhoneybee
08-26-2004, 04:46 AM
I would also be straight.....but thats not saying that I wouldn't "experiment"......only if it crossed my path...I wouldn't go out looking for it!

rysbrnr
08-26-2004, 06:57 AM
Hot bi-sexual chicks are sexy.... think about it, you and her Bi girlfriend.... :tonqe:

DustinsDuster
08-26-2004, 07:07 AM
yeah, bi girls are cool and all, but like Mel says, im not gonna go out lookin for it. i dont want to be one of those guys always trying to get girls to make out for me and everything. if they do, awesome. if not, im sure i'll survive.

Dustin

April
08-26-2004, 07:34 AM
i'm straight......but that dosen't mean I haven't made out with a girl before.....or maybe a few more, lol

DustinsDuster
08-26-2004, 01:39 PM
i'm straight......but that dosen't mean I haven't made out with a girl before.....or maybe a few more, lol

tease. i'll "good game" a guy, does that count?

Dustin

CuteLilMegster
08-28-2004, 12:56 PM
lol Dustin, you "good game" just about anyone if you feel the need to.

I have no problem with bisexual people...Ive made out with girls before. Its something I would probably do again, but Im not going to be that girl wandering around begging girls to make out with me so people can watch.

DustinsDuster
08-28-2004, 03:41 PM
i know its becomming the "cool" thing to be gay in this country, but im just not gonna do it. im not gonna watch "Queer Eye", im not gonna start dressing nice, and im most definatly not turning "Metro-sexual". girls, if thats what you want, theres plenty of those guys around here, go for them. im gonna rock the jeans and t-shirt forever, hahahaha.

Dustin

April
08-29-2004, 09:37 AM
infact....i made out with a girl last night...i'm not bi or a lesbian. but i do love having gay friends. its so much fun being able to talk to a guy about other guys...lol

DustinsDuster
08-29-2004, 01:06 PM
infact....i made out with a girl last night...i'm not bi or a lesbian. but i do love having gay friends. its so much fun being able to talk to a guy about other guys...lol

i have friends who act pretty gay, but theyre not gay. i know what youre all saying. "yeah, i have friends who act pretty gay too". do your friends grab your balls with no warning? yeah, didnt think so.

Dustin

Regeneration X
08-29-2004, 01:39 PM
i would never make out with a guy, thats just wrong

melhoneybee
09-01-2004, 06:01 PM

Totally agree with the having gay friends thing is fun.....hehe....I love my friend seth to death....fun to shop with and he will be brutally honest with me on my cloths selection!

April
09-01-2004, 06:43 PM
yeah....i'm not fond of people who don't like people because they are homosexual.....i mean, come on, how closed minded can you possibly get??

melhoneybee
09-01-2004, 07:58 PM
Obviosuly we have lots of them in the US....cause look at the whole gay marriage issue!

Ashley
09-01-2004, 08:03 PM
i dont mind gay people. i just dont like having it shoved in my face that people are gay. and i dont like hearing about their.. sex lives.

April
09-01-2004, 09:18 PM
i dont really like hearing about anyones sex life...lol

DustinsDuster
09-01-2004, 09:25 PM
i hung out at a strip club on guy night with a gay guy.

Dustin

EvilWayz
09-03-2004, 04:52 PM

Totally agree with the having gay friends thing is fun.....hehe....I love my friend seth to death....fun to shop with and he will be brutally honest with me on my cloths selection!

I'll be Brutally honest with ya on clothes, in a nice way of course :D I'm good at picking out clothes 4 gurlz....and no I'm not gay 8)

~Chris

melhoneybee
09-03-2004, 07:27 PM
Hey awesome....I would rather have someone be honest about things...then sit there and be like yeah that looks good.....then wear it out and have people be like wow who does she think she is wearing that!