PDA

View Full Version : Who New!!! (funny pun.)

Stripped_Chick
08-18-2004, 11:03 AM
So I am new to this website. Heard about it from well everyone... :snakeman: So can someone tell me what the hell this website is for? Is it for posting stuff about a "riced out car" or just the "hangout" were people come and post about shit they do and see? Someone please tell me! :shock:

Regeneration X
08-18-2004, 11:26 AM
they arent really either. The CR girls are just the girls that go to street races. Its nothing special, they went to HIN I think. But they arent cheer leaders or car models.

But this is a place about hangouts, and about car talk. Its everything. Even stuff not even related to cars (it is mostly that).

DustinsDuster
08-18-2004, 11:52 AM
i practice being an asshole, speaking my mind, and giving my unsolicited opinion all the time on this site. hehe. no remorse.

Dustin

melhoneybee
08-18-2004, 07:04 PM
Hell....it doesn't matter the CR Girls no longer are a "group"....so I would choose niether if I had a choice and I was/am one! LOL

Ashley
08-18-2004, 07:06 PM
since when are they not a group? .. what happened?

melhoneybee
08-18-2004, 07:08 PM
Half dropped out...didn't want to do anything....theres nothing to do with it....we haven't had a meeting/gathering in over 2 months....in fact most of the girls dont want to uniforms anymore......hehe...if you go to our "website" there isn't even the forums....so who knows.....its still there....but no one is there.....if that makes sence? LOL

Ashley
08-18-2004, 07:54 PM
lol.. i noticed the group just slowly started to.. fade out. but i wasn't sure if there was something behind that or not. oh well, shit happens, i guess.

April
09-22-2004, 11:48 PM
OMG....the CR Girls was never a cheerleader group...i should know...i made them up!!! lol