PDA

View Full Version : RYSBRNR's rides *UPDATE* more pics (8-30-04)

rysbrnr
08-11-2004, 09:51 AM
:butthead:

lil krumm
08-11-2004, 10:56 AM
holy shit you have nice cars

DJ0820
08-11-2004, 10:59 AM
i thought it was you....

and i didnt know u had a legend....i want one

KooK
08-13-2004, 12:11 PM
I want that Integra!

rysbrnr
08-13-2004, 12:19 PM
You're from Des Moines... you know jay?... "jaydog" He was trying to sell his Integra a while back. It looks exactly like mine except he has a CF hood and 16" real deal Spoon SW88's on it. Oh and I can't forget the Jackson Racing Supercharger on it.

BiziggumS
08-13-2004, 07:28 PM
jesus dope ass cars......lovin the type r and audi is sexi

lil krumm
08-13-2004, 08:30 PM

speak english fucka

Ashley
08-13-2004, 09:53 PM

speak english fucka

what did he say that you don't understand? christ.. calm down. :roll:

BiziggumS
08-15-2004, 12:38 AM
lol, thank you Sonomagirl, and jus to make murk happy....

"oh my gosh, those are some really cool cars buddy, i love the integra type r and the audi is even cooler"

Regeneration X
08-15-2004, 07:32 AM
lol, thank you Sonomagirl, and jus to make murk happy....

"oh my gosh, those are some really cool cars buddy, i love the integra type r and the audi is even cooler"

now if you would have done that the first time, there wouldnt be any problems. lol

lil krumm
08-15-2004, 09:51 AM

speak english fucka

what did he say that you don't understand? christ.. calm down. :roll:

i am calm it just annoys the hell out of me when people talk and type like that.

Ashley
08-15-2004, 09:53 AM
why? is it offending you in some way?

if it is.. then ok. if not, it's not a big deal, so don't make it into one.

BiziggumS
08-15-2004, 01:10 PM
lol adam, u know im not like that, thx again sonoma and sry again murk.....its just what i would say in real life if i was to see those cars....

rysbrnr
08-15-2004, 01:39 PM
lol adam, u know im not like that, thx again sonoma and sry again murk.....its just what i would say in real life if i was to see those cars....You'll never get to see my Type R again since it was just sold.. unless you went to Hot Import Nights a few weeks ago. It was in the show this year and will in next years show again... but with more mods. I'm usually on the west side of town... NW, SW, and NE... I don't usually go SE. I'll either be in the Audi, or my 240sx S14.

I don't drive the Talon too much, it always gets me pulled over for something stupid. It's also too loud....so "they" say. I 've been stopped for "no front plate" "noise pollution" "altered suspension" "tinted windows" or just becuase the cop wanted to check me. So I don't drive it too much. I always get ricers revving their engines on me, peel out in front of me, weave dangerously through traffic... like that's supposed to impress me? you name it, they've done it and I don't like [i]that]/i] kind of attention.

The Legend is sold now so I only have 3 cars not 4 or 5 like before. I need to update that pic.

Regeneration X
08-15-2004, 02:52 PM
is your 240 red with black trunk and 2 diff wheel colors?

DustinsDuster
08-15-2004, 03:22 PM
lol adam, u know im not like that, thx again sonoma and sry again murk.....its just what i would say in real life if i was to see those cars....You'll never get to see my Type R again since it was just sold.. unless you went to Hot Import Nights a few weeks ago. It was in the show this year and will in next years show again... but with more mods. I'm usually on the west side of town... NW, SW, and NE... I don't usually go SE. I'll either be in the Audi, or my 240sx S14.

I don't drive the Talon too much, it always gets me pulled over for something stupid. It's also too loud....so "they" say. I 've been stopped for "no front plate" "noise pollution" "altered suspension" "tinted windows" or just becuase the cop wanted to check me. So I don't drive it too much. I always get ricers revving their engines on me, peel out in front of me, weave dangerously through traffic... like that's supposed to impress me? you name it, they've done it and I don't like [i]that]/i] kind of attention.

The Legend is sold now so I only have 3 cars not 4 or 5 like before. I need to update that pic.

i know the way cops pull people over because they think your car is too loud all too well. whats funny is they will never mention anything to you about testing the decible level at all. my buddy Apples got a ticket in Marion for "noise polution", his car was really loud. so he went to the Police Dept and told them to test his car. basically he ended up in a yelling argument with this cop, and got out of the ticket, but now i bet that cop has it out for him. shes a bitch anyway, its not like she needs any reason to have it out for someone.

Dustin

rysbrnr
08-15-2004, 07:58 PM
is your 240 red with black trunk and 2 diff wheel colors?No, that is someone else's car... a former crunderground person. Mine looks just like that one except it's all stock with aftermarket wheels.

BiziggumS
08-15-2004, 08:05 PM
lol 240sx s14....TIME TO GO DRIFITIN YO!!!!

JJ240
08-15-2004, 09:44 PM
lol 1997 honda civic DX....TIME TO GO GET GROCERIES YO!!!!

Regeneration X
08-15-2004, 09:55 PM
rofl!!

ricePOLICE24D
08-28-2004, 12:31 PM
I used to see you almost everyday, I still see u all the time.

rysbrnr
08-28-2004, 12:38 PM
I used to see you almost everyday, I still see u all the time. now two of those cars are gone and I now have a Zenki s14 for a daily driver.

ricePOLICE24D
08-28-2004, 12:49 PM
I used to see you almost everyday, I still see u all the time. now two of those cars are gone and I now have a Zenki s14 for a daily driver.
yeah, I see u or your wife driving the s14 on the interstate, and I always see the audi on edgewood, havent seen the talon in a while.

nomuken
08-29-2004, 03:28 PM
is your 240 red with black trunk and 2 diff wheel colors?

no that one is mine

DJ0820
08-29-2004, 10:59 PM
nomuken's car isnt red, its man pink

nomuken
08-29-2004, 11:08 PM
nomuken's car isnt red, its man pink

yeah what are you gonna do, atleast I dont have flower wheels anymore!

DustinsDuster
08-29-2004, 11:45 PM
lol 1997 honda civic DX....TIME TO GO GET GROCERIES YO!!!!

ZING

Dustin

rysbrnr
08-30-2004, 07:58 AM
Be sure your oil filters are securly snug and have a safety wire on it. Or you'll be like me and lose it along with your rod bearings on the higway at 3AM in the rain. Now that the engine is out I decided to do a little painting. I will be running my spare engine while the other one is going under the knife this this winter.
http://www.geocities.com/xayasouk/messybay.jpg

93mazdarx7
08-30-2004, 08:02 AM
Always get ricers revving their engines on me, peel out in front of me, weave dangerously through traffic... like that's supposed to impress me? you name it, they've done it and I don't like that kind of attention.

Hey! Welcome to my world 8) There's a reason my car has only seen 1500 miles this entire year..