PDA

View Full Version : Is This Picture Cool or Not Cool?

Fate
08-03-2004, 04:27 PM
http://crunderground.com/fate/images/lightning.jpg

April
08-03-2004, 04:28 PM
I love storms....thunder, lightning....all of that. its pretty awesome

DustinsDuster
08-03-2004, 04:37 PM
not too bad at all. im a fan of photography, but im a total amateur.

Dustin

Fate
08-03-2004, 04:38 PM
not too bad at all. im a fan of photography, but im a total amateur.

Dustin

I agree, I'm a fan of it but I can't do it. LOL Sometime when I see the next big storm system roll through the are I'm gonna grab the video camera and go chase a storm :)

DustinsDuster
08-03-2004, 04:41 PM
if someone wants to host the pic for me, i have a really rad pic i took of my dog that im really proud of.

Dustin

Fate
08-03-2004, 05:00 PM
if someone wants to host the pic for me, i have a really rad pic i took of my dog that im really proud of.

Dustin

Negative

DustinsDuster
08-03-2004, 05:01 PM
guess i'll have to talk to Zac.

Dustin

Fate
08-03-2004, 05:01 PM
guess i'll have to talk to Zac.

Dustin

lol send me an AIM if you got it I'll host it for you

DustinsDuster
08-03-2004, 05:05 PM
its no big deal, zach set up a directory for all my pics i send him. im pretty sure the site will live without seeing one of my puppies.

Dustin

Fate
08-03-2004, 05:06 PM
its no big deal, zach set up a directory for all my pics i send him. im pretty sure the site will live without seeing one of my puppies.

Dustin

The site might live on, but I will not...

DustinsDuster
08-03-2004, 05:14 PM
totally lost me with that one. i have no idea what youre talkin about.

Dustin

Fate
08-03-2004, 05:51 PM
totally lost me with that one. i have no idea what youre talkin about.

Dustin

Noone said you were perfect LOL

DustinsDuster
08-03-2004, 06:10 PM
i got caught up in too many posts, but now i know what you meant. its like my mom always used to tell me, "good things come to those who wait". which basically translates into, "wait for your birthday for that G.I. Joe squirtgun/jet fighter". or somethin like that.

Dustin

Fate
08-03-2004, 06:11 PM
i got caught up in too many posts, but now i know what you meant. its like my mom always used to tell me, "good things come to those who wait". which basically translates into, "wait for your birthday for that G.I. Joe squirtgun/jet fighter". or somethin like that.

Dustin
I was always a sucker for a super soaker

DustinsDuster
08-03-2004, 06:15 PM
yeah, i had a few supersoakers in my day too, but never that big gay combersome one that had the backpack water tanks and the damn floodgate lever instead of a trigger. that things a damn newbie cannon. a talented person with a SuperSoaker 150 could easly take down one of those guys.

Dustin

melhoneybee
08-04-2004, 02:42 AM

Dustin
I've seen it......it REALLY is an awesome picture of his doggie!

DustinsDuster
08-04-2004, 07:20 AM
i have fans! and im not even an artist, hehehe. one way or another i'll get that pic posted on here, its cool. not groundbreaking or anything, i just like it.

Dustin

melhoneybee
08-04-2004, 11:22 AM
Ya.....fan my butt :wink:

April
08-04-2004, 11:24 AM
There was some lightning like that in the storm last night....totally awesome

bmxican
08-04-2004, 02:31 PM
check these out
http://photobucket.com/albums/v446/bmxican2006/
http://photobucket.com/albums/v446/bmxican2006/
http://photobucket.com/albums/v446/bmxican2006/ http://photobucket.com/albums/v446/bmxican2006/
all these pics are different so please feel free to look at all of them

DustinsDuster
08-04-2004, 03:04 PM
wont let us view them thru your account. we need different links i guess.

Dustin

bmxican
08-04-2004, 07:23 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v446/bmxican2006/blackbackroundtriple.bmp
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v446/bmxican2006/360degreesblacknwhite.bmp
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v446/bmxican2006/360degreesinvert.bmp
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v446/bmxican2006/pixonbikes.bmp

here you go

DustinsDuster
08-04-2004, 07:33 PM
you probably know my buddy Josh Applebee, if you race around here anyway. he works for Franklin at Cedar Valley Sports. but my real question is, why would you get on a mainly street racing forum and post pics of you on your bike?

Dustin

bmxican
08-04-2004, 07:39 PM
yes i know josh. i used to work w/ him at the shop. i belive that this was an open forum and is made for anything to be posted. there was a guy that posted pictures of lightning. so i believe that they both are as far away from street racing as possible. mostly nothin in this topic has anything to do w/ street racing

bmxican
08-04-2004, 07:42 PM
[quote="melhoneybee"][quote="DustinsDuster"]if someone wants to host the pic for me, i have a really rad pic i took of my dog that im really proud of.

whats this have to do w/ street racing?

DustinsDuster
08-04-2004, 07:51 PM
nothing, and this is a non street racing THREAD, but the point is, i havent seen you post 1 single thing about cars, where as thats the primary reason most everyone else seems to get on these forums. its what binds us together. what ive found out is that most of the people here dont have that much interest in BMX, which is fine. cant expect everyone to into everything. bottom line, post what you want, talk about what you want, and i'll try not to ask a simple question since you seem to get so defensive over it.

Dustin

bmxican
08-04-2004, 08:01 PM
well considering that i registered yesterday and havent really seen any thread about cars that i would want to post about
i wasnt being defensive. i was pointing out that you would post a pic of your dog and then you give me grief about posting pics of me on my bike?
i know that everybody isnt interested in BMX but if they have the right to think a picture of your dog is cool then I have the right to atleast post mine.

DustinsDuster
08-04-2004, 08:07 PM
well considering that i registered yesterday and havent really seen any thread about cars that i would want to post about
i wasnt being defensive. i was pointing out that you would post a pic of your dog and then you give me grief about posting pics of me on my bike?
i know that everybody isnt interested in BMX but if they have the right to think a picture of your dog is cool then I have the right to atleast post mine.

you totally have the right to post whatever you want(as long as Zac, and the other moderators) dont have a problem with it. what i dont understand is how i gave you grief. i asked why youd get on this forum, you still havent mentioned anything about cars, or street racing. i guess its not a requirement or anything, i just think youre the first person to get on here who hasnt even shown a moderate intrest in cars or street racing. like i always say, each is own.

Dustin

DustinsDuster
08-04-2004, 08:09 PM

whats this have to do w/ street racing?

thats not defensive? what else would you call siting an example of something to justify what you were doing?

Dustin

bmxican
08-04-2004, 08:26 PM
i like cars and i have a great intrest in them. its just that i am not into the whole import scene. i would rather talk about apples' monte then a honda civic. like i said i register not that long ago and no thread about cars have really tripped my trigger enough to post about them

melhoneybee
08-04-2004, 08:44 PM
i like cars and i have a great intrest in them. its just that i am not into the whole import scene. i would rather talk about apples' monte then a honda civic. like i said i register not that long ago and no thread about cars have really tripped my trigger enough to post about them

You could always start a thread that would be a interest to you.....then we could post in that due to the topic of interest!

DustinsDuster
08-04-2004, 08:46 PM
you assume im into imports? hehehe

Dustin

bmxican
08-04-2004, 08:47 PM
well i know who you are and i know that you arnt into imports. you probaly would know who i was if you saw me

melhoneybee
08-04-2004, 08:47 PM
Even though you sign has listed you duster in it......I didn't know that was an import!

DustinsDuster
08-04-2004, 09:01 PM
actually, im pretty sure i know who you are already. got a pretty good idea anyway.

Dustin

Regeneration X
08-04-2004, 10:05 PM
i know who dustin is...hes dustin!

bmxican
08-04-2004, 10:33 PM
wtf?
what does that mean adam?
you dont even have a car that might reach the max speed of 25.
and what is wrong w/ h0m3gr0wN? he was only making fun of riced out ugly cars. none of the cars are cr underground. dont get your panties in a bundle. you like to talk sh*t but you cant even back it up. biggums had just as much to do with it as h0m3gr0wN did. talk about me and i will rip on you all day long buddy. :wink:

ZacFields
08-04-2004, 10:40 PM
huh?

I'm pretty sure Adam wasn't talking about you dude.

And trust me there will be no "ripping" on underground members here.

bmxican
08-04-2004, 11:05 PM
But on previous threads the whole site was "ripping" on h0m3gr0wN + Biziggums, including Adam. He was talking about things he does not know about..

ZacFields
08-04-2004, 11:16 PM
Well the main concern with that was just that Cedar Rapids is such a small town. Them running around taking pictures is offensive to a lot of people who don't want to see their car on laughatrice.com.

I, for one, would not like to see a picture of the car that I've spent so much hard earned money and time on, featured on a haterz website.

Regeneration X
08-04-2004, 11:38 PM
EDIT*

BMXican...

I had a big long post bitching you out..but you know, i thought about it and I would rather be civilized about this rather than having an arguement over a forum.

The post of mine was not directed toward you in any way, nor did it have any business with you. Just to clear that up. So you have nothing to be angry about.

I dont want you to be my enemy, I would rather we became friends over the board, and we could talk about cars and what not.

So, I just want you to know, there is no reason for you to be pissed off because that post was not meant to have any purpouse for you, what so ever.

Thanks,

Adam

DustinsDuster
08-05-2004, 06:51 AM
dude, that sound way too damn serious for this forum. dont take stuff so seriously, jesus.

Dustin