PDA

View Full Version : Okay...now everyone be honest with me and answer this poll.

ZacFields
08-02-2004, 09:15 PM
If we have a large amount of people that actually view the site, we will continue to expand it.

Otherwise, I see no reason why we couldn't abolish the site and put all the content from the site on the boards

For example:
We could have a bio's section on the site...whoops, we sorta do already! (Post your RiDe!)
We could have an events pictures section to replace our pictures section...would even be easier and we could make it so only moderators could make new posts in that section but everyone could respond.
Sponsors section? For anyone who gives any sort of financial support to the forums, we could have forums for them where they could promote their business and answer questions. (I've seen this on other boards)

And of course ride of the month and stuff like that....I know that I only visit the forums mainly because this is where all the content is.

If we did this, I would have to move the forums so that when you type in "www.crunderground.com" it would take you directly to the forums. Then, I would change "www.crunderground.com/forums" to be a redirect page that would send you to "www.crunderground.com" (for those who don't know about this before it happens.)

Any comments on this guys?

Ashley
08-02-2004, 09:18 PM
When I come here, I just type in http://www.crunderground.com/forum/ and just skip over the main site.. so I think if you put all that info onto the forums somewhere, more people (who go straight to the forums like me) would be able to see the bios, events, etc.

Regeneration X
08-02-2004, 09:24 PM
i think thats a good idea zac, i havent viewed the front page since mid july. lol

also..you need to have topic towards the effect of: Grudge Match, or Racing...but only have certain members (who you know have cars) enter that area. So we dont get cops in it. We could be able to set up some races, tell about them, and even pick places to go. That way if cops cant get in, we can actually say on the forums where we want to race someone, or as a group. Know what im getting at?

We also need another kills section.

Idk about the sponsorship thing though, we dont have any sponsors that I know of.

Car of the month? idk, we dont have too many cars in here worth the while, and with the ones we do...it would last maybe...6 months?

lil krumm
08-02-2004, 10:11 PM
never have viewed it

didnt know you could

DustinsDuster
08-03-2004, 12:03 AM
the last time i viewed the front page was when i used the link there to go chat with a bunch of people. move the link here, and id probably never use the front page.

Dustin

April
08-03-2004, 12:47 AM
I'm gonna say that it might be a good idea to just have the forums....as far as what Adam is saying....even if you let certain people in...posting the actaul races/times/spots.....it just way to risky. Some how, some way it could end up bad and then street racing will be near impossible.

melhoneybee
08-03-2004, 01:10 AM
I like what Dustin said.....move the chat room here for sure.....cause it would probably get used WAY more then.....I have chated in there a few times...and its a pretty good time.....

PS I haven't viewed the front page since i got on the Uunderground.

Riding Phat
08-03-2004, 02:27 AM
I would have to agree with all the other posts. Oops, I forgot to vote, though.