PDA

View Full Version : Steve and Brian's Bet for Tuesday Night

Fate
07-18-2004, 02:59 AM
Steve (onequickrx7) is betting me $20.00 that I will not be able to chug 1 gallon of Chocolate milk in 20 mintes and not puke it all back up. Do you guys think that I can do it?

DustinsDuster
07-18-2004, 10:55 AM
im sticking with my theory that your stomach isnt physically large enough to hold a gallon of milk. but by all means man, prove me wrong.

Dustin

Fate
07-18-2004, 12:24 PM
im sticking with my theory that your stomach isnt physically large enough to hold a gallon of milk. but by all means man, prove me wrong.

Dustin

I didn't think of it that way, hmm maybe I should rethink this bet before I ruin a night huh... :) Who knows, it'll be fun :)

lil krumm
07-18-2004, 12:31 PM

Dustin

it is physically imossible

ZacFields
07-18-2004, 12:34 PM
Keep in mind though that liquids generally don't stay in the stomach for long. Then there are the large and small intestine that, in addition to what will be in the stomach, can hold over a gallon of liquid.

That's how beer drinkers can drink so much beer in so little time. 20 minutes is pushing it though.

ZacFields
07-18-2004, 12:36 PM
I've drank half a gallon of chocolate milk in about 15 minutes at work before and felt like i probably could have done a little bit more. I don't think I could personally do a gallon....but I'm sure it's possible.

Remember that little chinese kid that ate like 32 hot dogs in that hot dog eating contest? Now tell me his stomach can hold 32 hot dogs. He was Carlson's size and way way skinny.

Regeneration X
07-18-2004, 01:58 PM
How come no one asked me to go in on this contest? I did win the maple syrup contest, even though dustin quit cause he doesnt like syrup. He would have kicked my ass if he did though, but anyways. The champion should get a shot at defending his title, right? lol

ZacFields
07-18-2004, 03:04 PM
Hey if you want in.....you're in.

DustinsDuster
07-18-2004, 11:09 PM
its not that i didnt like the syrup, it was just that i had already had supper that night, i could barely eat 5 chicken wings, then i took half the bottle of syrup in the first tug, surprised i could get that down.
as far as the stomach holding that much, im pretty sure the myth is that you have to wait like a half hour or an hour before you can take a gallon of milk. i dont know if you can compare it to beer so much, because milk is a lot thicker than beer, especially chocolate milk. just a thought.

Dustin

OneQuickRx7
07-18-2004, 11:15 PM
You need to get over the fact that its a gallon of liquid. Its chocolate and everyone know too much chocolate in ones body at one given time becomes a poison, why do you think so many dogs DIE from chocolate. Its a poison if overexposed. I can appreciate your confidence though because before I got challenged to do it I had the same mentality....until I puked 8 times and was sick for 4 hours. Bet is still open though if you want to take it.

Carlson61588
07-18-2004, 11:22 PM
I've drank half a gallon of chocolate milk in about 15 minutes at work before and felt like i probably could have done a little bit more. I don't think I could personally do a gallon....but I'm sure it's possible.

Remember that little chinese kid that ate like 32 hot dogs in that hot dog eating contest? Now tell me his stomach can hold 32 hot dogs. He was Carlson's size and way way skinny.
So now we're busting out the short jokes. Well I'm travel size. Zac just remember who got called a Nazi at work

DustinsDuster
07-19-2004, 01:25 AM
nah dude, you gotta start calling yourself "fun-size", all the chicks will dig you then.

Dustin

Carlson61588
07-19-2004, 01:26 AM
nah dude, you gotta start calling yourself "fun-size", all the chicks will dig you then.

Dustin
Juat remember that not everything is Fun-Size

DustinsDuster
07-19-2004, 02:43 AM
i dont care how much you want me near your weiner, im not going anywhere near it.

Dustin

Carlson61588
07-19-2004, 02:46 AM
i dont care how much you want me near your weiner, im not going anywhere near it.

Dustin
Awww man. Shit i screwed now. jk

April
07-19-2004, 10:09 AM
lol yall are crazy......
but fun size does sound better than travel size.....i dont travel much

Rollin on Dubs
07-19-2004, 05:00 PM
Does anyone know what milk does when it gets warm?
The reson it is physically impossible is due to milk curdling(sp) in your stomach befor your small or large intestine even get a chance to digest the entire thing. That is why radio stations have give aways for whomever can hold down milk the longest. The reason why they usually use choc. Is due to what it looks like when it gets thrown up. Not as pleasant as white milk.

Just my 2 cents

OneQuickRx7
07-20-2004, 01:09 PM
At least some people believe me when I expressed how difficult this would be. Brian if you still want to do it though I will bring an extra $20. Hopefully I will for sure be able to make and see you guys tonight.