PDA

View Full Version : New guy to the forum, not so new to Iowa.

Modern Mopars of Iowa
01-16-2015, 02:11 AM
Well I stumbled on this forum searching around on Facebook. Thought I'd register, so I might as well introduce myself. I've lived in Iowa all of my life and I'm a die hard Mopar guy. I'm the Founder/President of Modern Mopars of Iowa which is a new and growing club here in Iowa. We're currently sitting at 187 members at the moment and we're always looking to add new Modern Mopar owners. I've been a Mopar guy all of my short driving career. I started out with V6 clunker 2wd pickup trucks and eventually graduated into a 2011 RAM 1500 4x4 back in 2011. I traded that RAM in for my current 2013 Charger R/T AWD in April of 2013 as I just wanted to try having a car for a little while. I must say I love my Charger, but I miss the usefullness of my truck dearly.

Anywho I'll probably be on here from time to time, I'm a somewhat busy guy, but it's nice to see an automotive forum that's Iowa-centric. :)

sLoWnStEaDy
01-16-2015, 05:26 PM
Welcome!!

I'm a Mopar guy myself, even though I've only owned a couple. I've got Mopar taste but on a GM budget.

Modern Mopars of Iowa
01-17-2015, 02:09 AM
Welcome!!

I'm a Mopar guy myself, even though I've only owned a couple. I've got Mopar taste but on a GM budget.

Thanks. Nice! Do you still own a Mopar?

sLoWnStEaDy
01-18-2015, 06:23 AM
No. I've had a handful of Chrysler Conquests, I had a '73 Satellite/Sebring, '64 Dart and a '69 Coronet. Just flip cars, nothing i really did anything with. Hell, I sold the Coronet before I even got it off my trailer on the way home.

I almost had a '73 Charger SE, 400, auto, buckets, A/C, etc... But it went through the flood before I got the chance to snag it up. Only $3500. :(

Modern Mopars of Iowa
01-20-2015, 02:10 AM
No. I've had a handful of Chrysler Conquests, I had a '73 Satellite/Sebring, '64 Dart and a '69 Coronet. Just flip cars, nothing i really did anything with. Hell, I sold the Coronet before I even got it off my trailer on the way home.

I almost had a '73 Charger SE, 400, auto, buckets, A/C, etc... But it went through the flood before I got the chance to snag it up. Only $3500. :(

Cool. I love Mopars all around. Old school, or Modern it doesn't matter to me. If money weren't an object I'd have a nice garage with a 70 Plymouth Roadrunner sitting inside of it.

85XR7Project
02-10-2015, 02:36 PM
Welcome stranger, long time no see.