PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum, not to Iowa

NoQuestionZ
08-20-2014, 12:45 AM
Hey all,
I just got introduced to this forum after this past weekend at the Cedar Falls Raceway. Not my first forum, so I know the rules. Just wanted to poke around and see what(if anything) is happening in Iowa.

A little bit about me: I have lived in Waterloo for a little over a year and I and work as a Supervisor. I own a 2008 Nissan 350Z and a Mazda 3 hatchback (the BEAST-lulz). I am really wanting to get to some track days (love some twisties) but timing has been rough as far as weather, misc. issues with my car, and my schedule. I plan to go to the October findtheline event at MidAmerican Motorplex if I can- again weather permitting. Anyway, I'm always down for a cruise of any make/model/style/flavor so let me know what's going on in my area.

Here's some eye candy for those who care:

Drifte
08-20-2014, 10:26 AM
Nice Z. We have a drag race event coming up, usually a lot of fun.

AutoMods
08-20-2014, 10:56 AM
welcome. I like the z. can't recall any members having one around here. yea check out the Iowa street car shootout thread

NoQuestionZ
08-21-2014, 02:48 AM
Nice Z. We have a drag race event coming up, usually a lot of fun.

welcome. I like the z. can't recall any members having one around here. yea check out the Iowa street car shootout thread

Thanks for the compliments. I think I saw something about the street car drags... Labor day weekend right? If so, I'm going out of town for that week. If not, I'm too slow to challenge anyone!!!

AutoMods
08-21-2014, 03:30 PM
Thanks for the compliments. I think I saw something about the street car drags... Labor day weekend right? If so, I'm going out of town for that week. If not, I'm too slow to challenge anyone!!!

http://iowaautoforums.com/showthread.php?15916-2014-Iowa-Street-Car-Shootout-layout-rules-and-registration