PDA

View Full Version : Painting Cars

Deimos
04-24-2014, 07:23 PM
Anyone know anybody that is good at painting that can do my truck. Not looking to be dead gorgeous but just to have something that doesnt look stuck in an 80's time warp. I want to go from blue to House of Kolor Lake Violet. Its not a right now kind of thing but just throwing out some feelers.

oVa-Boost
04-24-2014, 08:12 PM
I can paint that's what I do for living but I'm sure theres couple guys on forum that paint as well

Deimos
04-24-2014, 08:14 PM
I know Chad and Chekals does. We had a painter and we parted ways at work. http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ard-pbc63q01?seid=srese1&gclid=CNuwk4XI-r0CFS9p7AodaA0AOA theres a link. I dont need like show quality but also something that doesnt fall off.

oVa-Boost
04-24-2014, 08:22 PM
Gotcha yeah I do paint work I work at dbcc in cf mostly do oem colors and have done Pearls

FiFdYnUtZ
04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
Id help ya out but I really dont have time to kick out a complete unless the price is right...sub contract shit has me tied down tight, and I always have a hard time trying to do a lower budget "good enough" paint job and be willing to put my name on it

Deimos
04-24-2014, 09:39 PM
Meh I dont mind paying for quality I just dont want to be llike some people I know and pay 5k and wonder whats with all the runs. Besides it's not a right now thing anyways because I am totally not sure about this next year at all.

Drifte
04-25-2014, 02:29 PM
I think i'll bomb my sdime with rattle cans or plasti-dip. color scheme will be based on hiding rust...

that purple is nice. engine bay same color as well, or do black?

LT1Dan
04-25-2014, 09:18 PM
Anyone know anybody that is good at painting that can do my truck. Not looking to be dead gorgeous but just to have something that doesnt look stuck in an 80's time warp. I want to go from blue to House of Kolor Lake Violet. Its not a right now kind of thing but just throwing out some feelers.

Spending all that money already? ;)

Deimos
04-26-2014, 05:38 AM
Champagne dreams on a beer budget.