PDA

View Full Version : Wondering...addition to the forum...

Dorny1
03-14-2014, 09:51 PM
Maybe a Euro section could be added? or "other" its either japanese or muscle, neither bad but wouldn't hurt I know we got a couple euro's hiding on the forum :D

just a thought

Sleeping
03-14-2014, 10:15 PM
I don't see the need. There is a Import section and even then the car specific section is not posted in much.

sLoWnStEaDy
03-15-2014, 01:37 AM
think the ONLY way another section should be added is if it is an LSx specific section. That's the only way anything new will ever get posted... ;-) or an off-road section but I doubt that would get much traffic either.

Dorny1
03-15-2014, 02:07 AM
if we're going that way i'd say it sounds like we need a diesel section...damn kids on UNI :D

sLoWnStEaDy
03-15-2014, 07:27 AM
For those guys, we'd need more of a "look what mommy/daddy bought me even though I have absolutely NO fucking use for it and don't have the slightest idea how a single thing on the engine works" section.

Clinical
03-15-2014, 07:48 AM
While it'd be nice if it was used - the thing is the import / domestic sections never get posted in at all anyway.. basically what Sleeping said.

AutoMods
03-15-2014, 12:31 PM
i could just merge the import and domestic section into the general auto section

sLoWnStEaDy
03-15-2014, 01:25 PM
That would make since. Hell, the general imports section hasn't had a post in years, general domestic hasn't had posts in months except the Trans Am build thread and now we have a "build thread" section so that should be there anyways, IMO same for the DSM section, Dustin's truck is the only semi-recent (5~ months now) thing in there and it's a "build thread" as well. and the Honda section, well, who the fuck cares about those anyways? :-)

I just don't think there is enough active posting on here for there to be specific sections like that. Makes it look like the site is pretty inactive, which it kinda seems to be but the thread/post dates in those "car specific" sections kind of makes it look even worse. Again, jut my $.02 (which around here isn't even worth that). I'd say a bit of a restructuring/face lift could only be a good thing.

Dorny1
03-16-2014, 11:16 PM
For those guys, we'd need more of a "look what mommy/daddy bought me even though I have absolutely NO fucking use for it and don't have the slightest idea how a single thing on the engine works" section.

Thank you! guy asked me what the top speed in my audi was, after i said it was quick...dude a geo can go 130 but that doesn't make it fast (never would wanna experience that either) miss my buddy who used his jetta tdi with an upgraded pump to black out intersections. Never claimed it to be fast just wanted to piss off diesels.

But yeah after looking at the sections, I see how deserted they are. maybe setting up "city" sections to coordinate meets maybe kick up the attendance on the site ect.