PDA

View Full Version : The Business Coupe

StreetSweeper
03-08-2014, 07:06 PM
Coming along boys. Still need to plumb tranny lines, get a drive shaft made and put in and wire the car. Then she will be ready to fire. once that's done it will get the rest of the stuff buttoned up, and off to Lorenzos to build the exhaust. Be ready to drag that ass on a street near you very soon!

Inferno333
03-08-2014, 08:27 PM
Very clean looking bay!

JacobS
03-08-2014, 11:23 PM
im still very jealous of how you and ed make everything look so nice. makes me wish i could do that. thats a nice coolant crossover line

StreetSweeper
03-09-2014, 12:40 AM
Lol its actually kind of funny. If you look at his and then look at mine you can see the experience difference by far. Yes I don't think mine is to shabby but like I told him today. His bay looks like a 50 year old did it that has his mind set on exactly what he wants it to look like and mine looks like a 25 year old did it that some things weren't as important to have. I wanted it to look nice and clean, but did not want the "magazine show car" quality his bay has, as my clumsy ass will just drop tools on it anyway and then I would be pissed for scratching it. lol My main goal was to have a clean simple look that could take a lickin and keep on tickin while remaing mechanically sound and do it's job.

Clinical
03-09-2014, 01:12 AM
I sure wish whoever threw together the setup in my car would of had 10% your guy's workmanship. Whoever did mine just didn't give a shit as long as the car started.. looks like wire spaghetti. Anxious for when the day(s) come that I have time to pull everything out and do it nice.

I'm mad jealous of clean engine bays, I was spoiled my talon I bought from Colton.

Larsons Fox
03-09-2014, 01:53 AM
Everyone has to start somewhere.. Looks good!

Drifte
03-17-2014, 01:28 PM
Lookin good, setup the old dj system in the trunk and cruize the ave!

StreetSweeper
03-17-2014, 11:15 PM
Lookin good, setup the old dj system in the trunk and cruize the ave!

Shits long gone. Sold the outfit turn key last year to get back to doing the things I enjoy most instead of spending every sat making everyone else's Saturday great!

StreetSweeper
03-22-2014, 11:07 PM
Everything is complete mechanically for the most part.. Going to start wiring her next Saturday and then just get the drive shaft made and put in, fill her with fluids and she will be ready to fire. In the mean time i got a fresh coat of Turtle put on her tonight lol.

JustaGT
03-23-2014, 07:47 PM
Looks awesome, definitely a killer looking car!

93stang5oh
03-24-2014, 10:29 AM
Looking good, I really like the wheels. I think they really set the car off.