PDA

View Full Version : WTB ASAP DSM Wheel or Set of Wheels ASAP

Clinical
01-18-2014, 11:19 AM
So go figure my fucking luck, dropped into a pothole hidden by snow today. Completely destroyed my passenger rear wheel. At least managed to get home but I have no spare or anything.

I need to find a wheel or set of wheels before Monday. I have to drive this thing back to Cedar Falls, kind of desperate here and way too broke to afford buying anything new at a stealership or anything.

If anyone has anything lying around please post or PM me asap!

Clinical
01-18-2014, 11:23 AM
also here's the kind of wheels I have, if you have one of this style that'd be perfect but I'll take anything at this point. If it's something different and you have a whole set just tell me what you want for them.
https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1483648_10202124481607279_1312677713_o.jpg

Desperate here, will drive up today/tomorrow to get them. I'm in Burlington about 2 hours from Cedar Rapids but I would make the trip at the drop of a hat if you have something.

BGjohnson
01-19-2014, 10:45 AM
5 lug mustang wheels work too. I know somebody who has 05 GT wheels, might be too much of an offset, but they are super cheap.

Clinical
01-19-2014, 05:13 PM
thanks but luckily I managed to pick up a wheel about an hour ago, even matching to boot! unfortunately tire is junk on it so just going to try to make it tomorrow to a shop to just buy 4 all new tires for the damn thing since it could use them anyway.

AutoMods
01-19-2014, 09:22 PM
you weren't out "drifting" were you ? ;)

Clinical
01-20-2014, 12:50 AM
I actually was, and I almost smoked one of those parking stops in the parking lot behind the stadium here since it's empty and away from watching eyes and decided it was time to call it quits before something happened. Then about 5 minutes later I dropped into the pot hole. Hit hard enough I thought the car was going to fall apart. Drove the whole way home not wanting to look at it hoping it was fine. Just am glad it was only the wheel, as bad as it hit I thought I was going to have more than just a wheel issue.