PDA

View Full Version : WTB 1g DSM Misc

Clinical
01-16-2014, 05:29 PM
This list will probably continue to grow but for now here's what I'm looking for:

Throttle Body - preferably a Non-Turbo TB.
Tan Leather Seat Driver Side.
Rear Wiper Arm
Windshield Washer tank/pump/tubing
Battery Mount / Tie Down

Also I'm not too motivated right now on the whole performance spectrum but if anyone has an exhaust manifold or else a o2 housing with a 38mm wastegate flange, I'd be interested.
Also semi-looking for any kind of shift knob that isn't metal and isn't the stock dildo shifter. I'm tired of freezing the shit out of my hand with my metal shift knob.

If you have anything I'll be driving from Cedar Falls-> Burlington tomorrow afternoon and from Burlington->Cedar Falls either sunday or Monday afternoon I could pick them up. Let me know if you do and what you want for it/them.

AutoMods
01-16-2014, 09:19 PM
kinda random but I have a brand new hks 264 intake cam i'd sell ya heavily discounted. also have a brand new punishment ss o2 housing for stock 5 bolt pattern with f38 flange recirculated i'm looking to get rid of. will sell it to you at cost

slow ride
01-17-2014, 06:05 AM
how the heck did you end up with one intake cam?

The Laser
01-17-2014, 09:04 AM
I'll sell you all the DSM stuff I have for $300. Box full of stock parts, under 100-mile plugs and wires, 99% complete head (no valve cover) with intake manifold still attached with new gasket, a complete gasket set minus VC gasket, and some other turbo bits like housings. This is OBO but for full asking price I will throw in a rebuilt turbo that needs balanced (got it on a trade. Took apart and looked good) and stock manifold with slight porting with ARP style bolts with washers. I work in Ames and stuff is in boone.

The Laser
01-17-2014, 09:08 AM
Forgot. Also have a pair of cloth seats in near mint condition. It's been forever since I've actually looked at them since they're in storage but have had a seat cover on the drivers side since I've had it. Passenger seat has a plastic bag covering it while its in storage. Free with asking price, otherwise $50 for BOTH. They are grey IIRC.

AutoMods
01-17-2014, 09:19 AM
how the heck did you end up with one intake cam?

hks sells them individually . you never knew what people were going to buy 264/264 264/272 272/272 . people stopped buying them because they are so expensive compared to the new bc, kelford, gsc

Clinical
01-17-2014, 10:41 AM
Thanks Laser but I'm too broke right now to just buy a parts pile though it might be tempting when I sell a bike haha.

and thanks Ryan but I've already got BC 272's and I probably won't be dropping them unless I decide to go with some Delta or Kelford 272s. Either way not worth the hassle of changing cams for the power this thing will probably make in the near future with me.

I would be interested in the o2 though, shoot me a price

slow ride
01-17-2014, 11:23 AM
Well I hear you on that, but figured it would always be bought in pairs so you would order them that way. Ahhh the good ol days.
hks sells them individually . you never knew what people were going to buy 264/264 264/272 272/272 . people stopped buying them because they are so expensive compared to the new bc, kelford, gsc

Clinical
01-27-2014, 03:25 PM
Still am interested in that o2 housing Ryan if you still have it, let me know on a price.

Also just posting here I'm trying to go ahead and move forward with the o2 housing/wastegate switch.
Mainly looking for a standard 38mm Tial wastegate non-vband. Prefer to spend $100-125. There were like 3 on dsmtuners and I'm kicking myself for not pulling the trigger since they're all sold now. Otherwise if I get an o2 housing before I can find a wastegate I'll just go ebay

Anyways, just wanting to pick up an o2 housing/wastegate before my wallet changes its mind. If anyone has anything let me know - thanks!