PDA

View Full Version : need a clear lens cover for my rx7

AutoMods
09-14-2013, 11:38 PM
my lens cover fell off and i ran it over. i guess the douche bag previous owner that tinted it, must not have re-installed it good enough.

but then again, it has stayed on for 7 years which is plenty for the average ricer???? he probably used half the screws, or the wrong screws. or the zip ties finally wore out

anyone around her have one? passenger side. the clear lens piece right below the popup headlight

http://home.comcast.net/~cvetters3/rx7e.jpg

c_mart_28
09-15-2013, 04:17 AM
The flash to pass or FTP lenses :) I had like four sets back when I had my fc.

I don't have any to help you out but it's fun to reminisce. I remember taking Andrew aka Gimpster for a ride in my car and getting all nuts and having my ftp lense pop out on the road. To him, that pretty much solidified my car as jank status. To me it was getting that much closer to race weight.

AutoMods
09-15-2013, 11:29 AM
The flash to pass or FTP lenses :) I had like four sets back when I had my fc.

I don't have any to help you out but it's fun to reminisce. I remember taking Andrew aka Gimpster for a ride in my car and getting all nuts and having my ftp lense pop out on the road. To him, that pretty much solidified my car as jank status. To me it was getting that much closer to race weight.

haha. less weight but but maybe less aerodynamic with the air going through that hole

86svo9L
09-15-2013, 07:30 PM
I just went out and dug through the box of parts that came with mine. I have in my possession three Drivers side flash to pass and not a single Passenger side. Are the passenger sides hard to find?

TbTalon94
09-16-2013, 07:58 AM
Just block it off. Get some Carbon Fiber blank sheet and cut it out to fit