PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to c-low and a shout out to all our help!

90 notch
09-09-2013, 08:46 AM
First off congrats to my bro for winning 10.5 this past weekend and driving his ass off.Also congrats to everyone that participated as well.Their was no easy race all the cars were running well and pretty close.Now to all the people that give us nothing but support.First and foremost chad wade for making our dreams become reality with all the tuning and help,jarod for all the hard work,my son Paxton for always supporting us and Christian from iowa true 10.5 and quick performance for all their help to support this class!Now lets go kick some ass in Eddyville.Steve o

AutoMods
09-09-2013, 09:34 AM
congrats! nice to see a turbo car on top. did the a/r change make much of a difference?

snickerlicker
09-09-2013, 10:50 AM
Congrats!

allgo
09-09-2013, 10:57 AM
congrats... double bulbed in the finals weakshit...

StreetSweeper
09-09-2013, 12:11 PM
congrats... double bulbed in the finals weakshit... Two bulb Terry! lol

Scott
09-09-2013, 02:56 PM

He was probably trying to master the Allgo pre-stage flash with the trans brake, lol

Congrats guys, nice to hear the car is running quick and consistent, not giving up on it!

On a side note I've done alot worse to a turbo car, at least it wasnt a burn down.. any video of it?

OldSkoolRCR
09-09-2013, 03:28 PM
Congrats Guys...Well deserved!!!

Deimos
09-10-2013, 05:48 AM
:beerchug: congrats guys

MILRACN
09-10-2013, 09:37 PM
Congrats on the win! Call me what you want. It was an accident. I'm pretty sure if i was trying to fuck with a turbo at the line attentionally, I would've burnt you down. FYI- When you get double bulbed, you can take as long as you want until you roll in the first bulb, then you have 7 seconds ..I think. I'm the last person to play games on the track. Shit I even waited for you to do a burnout before i did mine, because its always such a production to stage your car. When Christian asked me what I thought about you guys begging to race with your 4-link, I was the first one to say OK. I hate drama at the track. So if there is a problem my number is 430-5360. Otherwise I will see you all at eddyville for a great last 10.5 race.
- Two Bulb Terry

AutoMods
09-10-2013, 10:59 PM
Congrats on the win! Call me what you want. It was an accident. I'm pretty sure if i was trying to fuck with a turbo at the line attentionally, I would've burnt you down. FYI- When you get double bulbed, you can take as long as you want until you roll in the first bulb, then you have 7 seconds ..I think. I'm the last person to play games on the track. Shit I even waited for you to do a burnout before i did mine, because its always such a production to stage your car. When Christian asked me what I thought about you guys begging to race with your 4-link, I was the first one to say OK. I hate drama at the track. So if there is a problem my number is 430-5360. Otherwise I will see you all at eddyville for a great last 10.5 race.
- Two Bulb Terry

i thought when the two yellow are lit, the other car has a limited amount of time to get their first yellow lit. but i know very little. either way, I still think you should keep the nickname because it's funny!

FiFdYnUtZ
09-11-2013, 07:01 AM
There has to be 3 lit to start the timer...double bulbin a BIG turbo car can still be an effective strategy

allgo
09-11-2013, 11:22 AM
Yeah I can see where it would be tough to stage a N/A car one bulb at a time..lol

90 notch
09-11-2013, 12:28 PM
- Two BULB Terry

Who you talking to?Your talking as if I said something on the internet?Check my first post not one word mentioned terry miller?Thanks,steve and chris.Fyi-i didn't beg for anything im trying to save the class you race in.

StreetSweeper
09-11-2013, 01:20 PM
Yeah I can see where it would be tough to stage a N/A car one bulb at a time..lol ^^ EddyB has a hard time every now and again! lol

AutoMods
09-11-2013, 01:33 PM
remember this?

http://www.streetfire.net/video/sdv0083mp4_2036187.htm

allgo
09-11-2013, 01:41 PM
^^ EddyB has a hard time every now and again! lol

god point but ed gets a pass cause he is fucking old..

Scott
09-11-2013, 01:54 PM
remember this?

http://www.streetfire.net/video/sdv0083mp4_2036187.htm

Eddy B has a video of me racing a turbo mustang from MN, it might be before your time but there was a real long "burn down" on that one.. A great example of how NOT to stage a turbo car

allgo
09-11-2013, 02:04 PM
Eddy B has a video of me racing a turbo mustang from MN, it might be before your time but there was a real long "burn down" on that one.. A great example of how NOT to stage a turbo car

Nobody is saying anything about burning him down cause he didnt and frankly if he did it with in the rules Lorenzoo would be the last one to bitch about it, I have done plenty to turbo cars in the past with in the rules and if I was still racing today He knows that I would do what I want within the rules..double bulbing anyone is more of a rookie mistake and yes he could have taking as long as he wanted to get in, but I just think its funny when someone does it and then says sorry didnt mean to and pulls up to the line and lights both bulbs and waits for 15 seconds for what he calls a production..what we call getting a HIGH HP ready to race..

MILRACN
09-11-2013, 02:24 PM

Im sorry but I would burn anyone down with in the rules, dont like it dont run a turbo. Lorenzooo is a great friend but if we line up he knows that I am going to wait as long as I can before I hit the second bulb...in it to win it....

Remember this Allgo? lol

allgo
09-11-2013, 02:30 PM
Remember this Allgo? lol

Yep With in the rules..just what it says..didnt mean to though right..lol

Double bulbing..

MILRACN
09-11-2013, 02:30 PM
You are correct Stevo. You said nothing. But I came over to Congratulate Chris on the win and he started in on me. I thought he was kidding at first. Then i realized he wasn't so I walked away and forgot about it. I'm not attacking anyone on here. If there is no issue, I'm over it. I have better things to do than deal with this internet drama.

OldSkoolRCR
09-11-2013, 02:39 PM
god point but ed gets a pass cause he is fucking old..

Oh hell yes!!!!