PDA

View Full Version : More Than Just A Rebuild- Justin’s 2002 Trans Am CETA Documentary

mwexclusive
08-19-2013, 10:37 AM
Video inside. (http://mwexclusive.com/videos/more-than-just-a-rebuild-justins-2002-trans-am-ceta-documentary-day-one-teaser/) <-Click ;)

Sometimes I'm asked why I do what I do. I could give many simple answers, but honestly the biggest thing for me is to make a difference in someone. I want to inspire someone to do something they're afraid of doing. Nothing worthwhile comes without great risk. I've started on my first video project over the weekend. Over the next month or two I will be following a friend through the rebuild of his pride and joy. Seeing and hearing about the struggles he has fought and overcome have been a true inspiration to me and I hope to inspire others with his story of battling and defeating cancer not only once, but twice being only 23 years old. His car is his passion, through it, he illustrates who he is. What's yours?

Stay tuned for the full video within the next few months.
Keep in mind this is the very first time actually messing with video. This video is composed of footage from one day, so some of the shaky stuff won't make the cut. I just felt as though I needed to make a quick teaser.

AutoMods
08-19-2013, 02:07 PM
nice start. I think it has a lot of potential.

what software are you using for editing?

mwexclusive
08-19-2013, 02:16 PM
I have Adobe Premier. Can't wait to get more footage.

derek072887
08-20-2013, 10:17 AM
Subscribed, looks like a good start to a good documentary.

mwexclusive
08-20-2013, 01:51 PM
Thanks for your support! It's going to be a lot of work, but it'll get there.