PDA

View Full Version : throwing bottles under cars

AutoMods
08-09-2013, 01:02 PM
Is there some kind of game where college kids are throwing bottles under cars. I was dropping a friend off at an apartment in iowa city last night near the college with my rx7. As I was leaving I heard a bottle sliding or rolling and then I ran over it and shattered it. It was dark outside so I wasn't sure if someone threw it. I didn't see anyone but I also didn't see a bottle on the road before hand.

This same thing happened a few years back in iowa city with my friends corvette, only that time we were a little bit more sure that these punk kids threw that one as we heard them yelling drunk slurs.

Drifte
08-15-2013, 01:13 PM
thats not really a thing..maybe just bad luck.

Drano bombs was a thing, I watched a truck drive over one as it went off in a parking lot. Drunk and 20 can accomplish many stupid things. Also..I wasnt involved in that.

Sleepy
08-15-2013, 01:50 PM
Not to sound like an idiot, but what did it do?

Drifte
08-15-2013, 02:08 PM
If thats in regard to the drano bomb, its just noise. Plastic bottles burst and pretty well stay in mainly one piece. I watched these guys doing them one afternoon, fairly innocently just making them go off in the empty lot. Then as ones full expanded a guy drives into the lot and BANG.

That happened to me once, but it was my bike tire randomly popping inside the mountaineer.

skipdownstairs
08-15-2013, 02:51 PM
When I was little me and my friends used to sneak out of the house and throw firecrackers at cars in the summer then build snowmen in the winter on the highway down the road from our house never thought of throwing bottles under peoples cars, thats a new one...

SledgeWS6
08-15-2013, 02:57 PM
Assholes being assholes isnt a new fad Ryan. Just some pubk being a douche for sure.