PDA

View Full Version : black fox body at the coralville mall?

AutoMods
08-03-2013, 05:47 PM
who owns the black fox body with the 1320 video sticker? seen it driving around at the coralville mall around 4:15 today, sounded really nasty. thought it may have been scott at first but as he got closer, didn't recognize him.

derek072887
08-03-2013, 06:42 PM
I think that might be Jerry Stimmel, he is not a member on here, 5.0 with Cobra wheels on it? Manual?

Deimos
08-03-2013, 07:20 PM
I seen a sexy blackt srt jeep woth license plate go nuts. Sweet ride sounded nice but drove it like a 14 year old with a permit.

sLoWnStEaDy
08-03-2013, 08:42 PM
If it was the black notch with draglites... It was "UniqueConceptsNotch" on here, I was meeting him to grab some parts. That thing looks and sounds fuckin NAAAAASTY!! don't remember if he had a 1320 sticker but I do seem to recall some white stickers on the windows I think.

AutoMods
08-03-2013, 11:25 PM
yea that could have been uniqueconceptsnotch. had a cowl hood. don't remember what rims

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-1qCUpgCzU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-1qCUpgCzU

UniqueConceptsNotch
08-07-2013, 09:09 PM
Bwahahahaha :)

KCfox
08-25-2013, 08:01 PM
Granted that Fox Body car is nasty fast. I know for a fact the current owner hasn't ever tracked the car at a quarter mile drag strip. I personally know the previous owner, he had to let the car go due to a nasty divorced for a MEASILY 13k! I was also told about some young kid and his goofy dad buying it off him a few months ago. Being the curious fella I am I figured I would track down the new owner. Notice in the video how the track is in Missouri and doesn't list any mods or any other details.The video links UniqueConceptsNotch posts of his car at the strip are not of him driving at all, it is the previous owner.

This "guy" is however taking all the credit for the build and times. Why would a guy whos location is listed in Oskaloosa Iowa have videos from racing in Missouri? Think about it folks. Not trolling, just stating the facts. Carry on.

AutoMods
08-25-2013, 08:19 PM
i thought i seen the car is for sale again