PDA

View Full Version : Some of you may recognize a car in this.

derek072887
07-02-2013, 09:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uoiVtXtS444
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uoiVtXtS444

TbTalon94
07-03-2013, 06:48 AM
Trent's vette?

derek072887
07-03-2013, 08:08 AM
Trent's vette?

That would be the one

skipdownstairs
07-03-2013, 08:42 AM
where the hell was this filmed

derek072887
07-03-2013, 09:14 AM
I believe Arizona, Trent Durhams BIG turbo vette is in it. He has closed down Rev Hard and moved west.

CiviC_boY
07-03-2013, 06:07 PM
I believe Arizona, Trent Durhams BIG turbo vette is in it. He has closed down Rev Hard and moved west.

From what i heard he's been fucking people left and right IDK if it true or not?

drfast4ward
07-06-2013, 11:21 AM
From what i heard he's been fucking people left and right IDK if it true or not?

Well you know how rumors go!!! but to hear it from me is I took care of 99% of all my customers. there was one job I couldn't finish and another that another shop and the owner changed directions on. to put it simply I was under staffed with the caliber of people I needed my tuner would never come in except when he wanted to. I closed down because I could no longer support the customers needs, I am only one person, and I personally cared about what came out of my shop and when I can't stay on top of every single job going out the door it was time to stop. I am skilled at quite a bit but not even close to what I needed to be, and when I have employees tell me they can do this and that, I expect them to be honest about it. Well that was not the case most of the time I had a couple of great employees, but that was not enough, I have not always been ontop of my game in the business world and my dreams and hopes overcame what we could actually do with hopes to find the right people to put into place to make things happen, I tried to be to big to soon and I failed. So I closed up shop and moved south west and I am happy about it. still building cars and still learning new things everyday.

with that out of the way the video was pretty cool the DEATH VETTE has really hit it off with everyone down here the only problem here is elevation and no air so spooling that turbo here is another story. Hope you all enjoyed the video it was fun.

AutoMods
07-06-2013, 01:52 PM
trent, that would have been great if you were in the car for that clip . can you give us more info on the making of the film and how you got involved

CiviC_boY
07-06-2013, 03:56 PM
Well you know how rumors go!!! but to hear it from me is I took care of 99% of all my customers. there was one job I couldn't finish and another that another shop and the owner changed directions on. to put it simply I was under staffed with the caliber of people I needed my tuner would never come in except when he wanted to. I closed down because I could no longer support the customers needs, I am only one person, and I personally cared about what came out of my shop and when I can't stay on top of every single job going out the door it was time to stop. I am skilled at quite a bit but not even close to what I needed to be, and when I have employees tell me they can do this and that, I expect them to be honest about it. Well that was not the case most of the time I had a couple of great employees, but that was not enough, I have not always been ontop of my game in the business world and my dreams and hopes overcame what we could actually do with hopes to find the right people to put into place to make things happen, I tried to be to big to soon and I failed. So I closed up shop and moved south west and I am happy about it. still building cars and still learning new things everyday.

with that out of the way the video was pretty cool the DEATH VETTE has really hit it off with everyone down here the only problem here is elevation and no air so spooling that turbo here is another story. Hope you all enjoyed the video it was fun.

Hey man in no way was i trying to knock your dick in the dirt at all.. It was just something i heard. Sorry things didnt work out for you.

drfast4ward
07-06-2013, 10:43 PM
Hey man in no way was i trying to knock your dick in the dirt at all.. It was just something i heard. Sorry things didnt work out for you.

Its all good just wanted to let you all know what happened.

trent, that would have been great if you were in the car for that clip . can you give us more info on the making of the film and how you got involved

Well the drifters were all over my car since the day it got into town, and with the turbo out of the hood, the car just fit the profile they wanted for that shot, we would of used it more but it was not yet tuned for this elevation, so getting it to do what we all wanted was a bit of a task it was tuned a week after the video of the Death Vette was shot. I jumped at the opportunity to be in the video. There is plans for a drift 4 and three of my vehicles will be in them. here are the vehicles:

The Death Vette

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/946950_309626105836912_566303673_n.jpg

The Kraken

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1016272_4986163652883_1109398430_n.jpg

The Scorpion

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/600486_10151636071711475_1694085892_n.jpg