BLUE NV
U L LOSE
UL LOSE
WNNAPLA
NO SPRA
DNTSPRA
NO N20
NAWWWZ

There's some corny ones in there, but any opinions? Keep it serious if you can guys.

FiFdYnUtZ
06-30-2013, 09:02 PM
Turdgen

Deimos
06-30-2013, 09:14 PM
My 305
H8ter
Bluball
UR MOM
MULLETM
Birdie
Grabber
Hooker

SaNdMaNsSi
06-30-2013, 10:12 PM
My contribution:

CMDMSTR

AutoMods
06-30-2013, 10:49 PM
250hpNA
TPI FTW

85XR7Project
07-01-2013, 09:24 AM
GETALNE

Can't think of a more fitting one for you.

sparkles
07-01-2013, 08:21 PM
TPI FTW

I like that one, lol.

Larsons Fox
07-01-2013, 09:21 PM
Turdgen

+1

tylers88
07-02-2013, 12:30 AM
MULLETM

only reasonable option

Deimos
07-02-2013, 05:23 AM
Unclben

Sleepy
07-02-2013, 06:36 AM
Snckpak

TbTalon94
07-02-2013, 07:00 AM
b16swap is hilarious

AutoMods
07-02-2013, 08:39 AM
b16swap is hilarious

i should use that one

Drifte
07-02-2013, 09:29 AM
i should use that one
lol yes.

I might switch to REDRUM instead of the old KRUMM plates.

AutoMods
07-02-2013, 11:12 AM
lol yes.

I might switch to REDRUM instead of the old KRUMM plates.

BrdKrum

sparkles
07-02-2013, 11:14 AM
+1

If I was going to go that route it'd probably be FIRTURD.

Larsons Fox
07-02-2013, 11:32 AM
If I was going to go that route it'd probably be FIRTURD.

Anything other than I'm fast or let's race homo shit... I like MULLET or even SPARKLS.

Drifte
07-02-2013, 11:47 AM
juicy
dafuq
grimey

bizzle
07-02-2013, 07:03 PM
firchkn, firechx,

bizzle
07-02-2013, 07:04 PM
bluedvl

bizzle
07-02-2013, 07:06 PM
wait ... +1 for sparkls ... or sprkles either one. but i still stand by my first choices as well

TbTalon94
07-03-2013, 06:46 AM
blufire?

Fire Hawk
07-03-2013, 06:02 PM
Bluebrd / Blubird

sparkles
07-04-2013, 09:28 PM
bluedvl
That's where the BLU 666 comes in

JustaGT
07-07-2013, 01:43 PM
Corndog.

sparkles
07-07-2013, 02:23 PM
Sssssssh

Aircooled
07-11-2013, 05:09 AM
408kilr

Sleepy
07-11-2013, 08:46 AM
408kilr

Hey I already have that on order.

BGjohnson
07-11-2013, 11:44 AM
You bitches.

sparkles
07-11-2013, 08:05 PM
Lol, I'm sure he'd wax my butt pretty good. Once all the bugs are ironed out of that thing, it's gonna be a monster.

I already got my plates ordered. I'll post up pics whenever they show up. How long does it usually take?

Sleepy
07-12-2013, 06:39 AM
Chris you should post the bikes plate.

bizzle
07-12-2013, 03:41 PM
mine took a couple of weeks

BGjohnson
07-15-2013, 06:48 AM
Mine took 3-4 weeks.

RedRocketZ28
07-15-2013, 07:20 AM
Should have got PSHFOOD...

Just kidding.

90blkbrd
07-15-2013, 10:56 AM
Mine took 3-4 weeks.

I'd think you are really lucky you even got yours.

Clinical
07-15-2013, 01:14 PM
http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i354/Carsale11/IMG_1370.jpg

sparkles
07-15-2013, 04:49 PM
Should have got PSHFOOD...

Just kidding.

Coming from a guy that lost to pretty much the same car.

Hey, I'll be the first to admit I got beat at my own game. I just think it's funny. Next time, we'll have to make sure the bottle's out of the car.

Phish
07-15-2013, 07:25 PM
I was honestly not spraying... you unhooked the bottle lol. On top of that you can see all the selonoids and no wires... you saw the port where the line was open for the purge. I honestly have no way to spray that car. Even after working on it today, i only have minimal wiring done.

Even if you dont believe me you can ask anyone that knows me or the car. All i have been talking about it getting it all hooked up.

Larsons Fox
07-15-2013, 08:13 PM
Phish all I can say is you have one steady foot peddling on the truck...

Phish
07-15-2013, 08:15 PM
^^ not sure what you mean...

sparkles
07-15-2013, 08:36 PM
He means that truck must run an 11.5

Can BS a bullshitter. I've never played the game of spraying when I said I wouldn't. Like I said, I think it funny. Plus, one of your guys already let the cat outta the bag. It's cool man, seriously.

Phish
07-15-2013, 08:40 PM
All i know is is my car ran NA on Sat. I dont have any spray hooked up to the car yet. Noone let any cat out of any bag. No cat to let out. You can feel free to come out to my place tomorrow and help me install the nitrous though. I am not even close to half way as far as wiring goes. I am jsut curious how i could have been spraying. Where is the nitrous coming from? YOu saw both under hood and you unhooked my bottle. Which, by the way was still unhooked when i got home because Tony pointed it out in the garage. You dont have to beleive me if you dont want, but that was a total NA pass. Nothing to hide no reason to lie about it.

Phish
07-15-2013, 08:54 PM
Quick Question... WE rolled earlier this year. Motor to motor.. No spray. It was the same result then. Why would you think it would have been different this time if we were both on motor?

sparkles
07-15-2013, 08:59 PM
Umm...because

sparkles
07-15-2013, 09:01 PM
You're literally getting all upset and flustered, all the while Aaron and I are laughing our ass off. Best $20 I ever spent, errrr Aaron I mean.

Phish
07-15-2013, 09:02 PM
Nuff said...

sparkles
07-15-2013, 09:06 PM
Lol, if you say so. I'm not the one crying here. I'm just poking fun at you. Don't let me get you too bent outta shape. You know how the internet can be. We can talk about "not spraying" face to face later ;)

Phish
07-15-2013, 09:09 PM
Not even bent out of shape in the slightest. I guess the internet does not portray peoples moods very well. I am amused that you think that it was a race with spray involved on my end. If thats all my car had in it - on the bottle, i wouldnt be happy with it at all. How about we forget the off the bottle runs and next time we both spray. Once i get it hooked up that is. Hopefully this weekend. we shall see

AutoMods
07-15-2013, 09:13 PM
stockish ls1 rx7's normally run low 12's NA for what its worth

Sleepy
07-16-2013, 06:56 AM
So I was wondering this Saturday morning. Phish do you have two ls rx7's? Or did you swap everything over from your white one?

If two bad ass..

RedRocketZ28
07-16-2013, 07:32 AM
Coming from a guy that lost to pretty much the same car.

Hey, I'll be the first to admit I got beat at my own game. I just think it's funny. Next time, we'll have to make sure the bottle's out of the car.

WTF are you talking about? When did I lose to Phish? Phish and I have ran once and he wasn't spraying. It was a spur of the moment run where no one else was around. His car leaves hard on or off the bottle. You just got worked over, sorry bud.

You really think your car is that quick off the bottle anyway?

snickerlicker
07-16-2013, 07:44 AM
stockish ls1 rx7's normally run low 12's NA for what its worth

Cam only? :)

Funkster
07-16-2013, 08:14 AM
Sprinkles, if Phish sprayed on you the outcome would have been a bit different than it was.

Also, you may want to check your facts on Andy vs. Phish. I filmed that race, Phish left hard and got a big lead and then Andy pulled him up top and passed, pretty hard to be honest.

I am sure Andy will happily take your money if you want to try and prove me wrong. ;)

AutoMods
07-16-2013, 08:15 AM
Cam only? :)

not even a cam. only reason i say stockish is because most swapped rx7's by nature have a custom exhaust and a pcm flash/mail order tune to bypass the ignition security. I remember Jesse "norotor" from the quad cities cracked into the 11's on his stock black fc ls1 years ago.

Phish
07-16-2013, 08:32 AM
So I was wondering this Saturday morning. Phish do you have two ls rx7's? Or did you swap everything over from your white one?

If two bad ass..

I have one. I took everything from the white car and swapped it to the red one. The White one was a 86 S4 and was not in the best shape. It was a rattle can flat white paint job. The new car is a Red 90 S5. It had 75xxx original miles on it and is in almost perfect shape. Everything is just like factory. All was swapped over plus a little bit more on the motor from the white car but not much.

WTF are you talking about? When did I lose to Phish? Phish and I have ran once and he wasn't spraying. It was a spur of the moment run where no one else was around. His car leaves hard on or off the bottle. You just got worked over, sorry bud.

This is true. Only time we raced was a quick run when we were on our way home and i was out of nitrous. Happend just like he says and the video shows. I got out pretty hard and he run me down at about half track. Ever time we have tried to race since the cops showd and then i snapped my axle on the line.

not even a cam. only reason i say stockish is because most swapped rx7's by nature have a custom exhaust and a pcm flash/mail order tune to bypass the ignition security. I remember Jesse "norotor" from the quad cities cracked into the 11's on his stock black fc ls1 years ago.

My old car went 7.99 for its fastest 1/8th pass ALL MOTOR. That was a 5.3 with a Z06 cam. Now its a 6.0 with milled and ported heads, 232/234 cam, and runnign E85. The car should be able to still run a 7.9 without the spray. :-)

Sleepy
07-16-2013, 09:30 AM
Well the red one looks great.

Phish
07-16-2013, 09:46 AM
Thanks, It need a good buffing and some more cleaning up as far as wiring and the engine bay goes, but its coming along nicely. Sparkles was the first race that i had in the red car. Still have some learning to do as far as launching this one. It leaves a tad bit different then the white car did.

JustaGT
07-16-2013, 02:03 PM
Wish I could have made it down last weekend to play around with you guys. Unfortunately 3 hours of sleep Friday night got the best of me.... lol

sparkles
07-16-2013, 04:25 PM

I'm talking about you racing Chad...bud. Not Phish. I'm well aware of what his car is capable of...bud. Get off your fucking high horse acting like you're the only one in town that knows the DL on everything that goes on around here. I've been around the DM scene since you were popping pimples getting ready for your junior prom. Shoot, you even wanna tell me how to set rocker arms, like I'm new to this, or that a SBC is a mechanical thing of wonder that needs a certification and 6 years of school to work on. As far as getting "worked over", if 2 cars is getting "worked over", I'd say your azz got demolished like a cake in front of a fat kid by a similar turd gen that's running the same times I am. I quit counting after 2 bus lengths. So what's your excuse? It was all in fun for me, and you go and post some smart ass comments and get all butt hurt when I give it right back. What a joke. All you internet tough guys with all sorts of witty comments unless you're actually around someone.

As far as your last question, define quick? It ran a 7.9 at Eddyville on motor. Pff, I wasn't even driving it. If you want proof, you're gonna have to ask Vito for the slip. He was the one driving the turd.

Sprinkles, if Phish sprayed on you the outcome would have been a bit different than it was.

Also, you may want to check your facts on Andy vs. Phish. I filmed that race, Phish left hard and got a big lead and then Andy pulled him up top and passed, pretty hard to be honest.

I am sure Andy will happily take your money if you want to try and prove me wrong. ;)

I don't even know who you are, but like I said, I'm aware of the outcome. We've raced before motor v motor, spray v spray. The conditions the first time around weren't ideal, hence all the shit I've been giving him.

You also, might want to check facts.
Fact 1. Nobody cares that you are a self admitted nutswinger that toots his own horn about filming a race
Fact 2. Check the video from the second race last Saturday. You see that car weaving all over the road. Guess who that is. Traction on my car is a bit of a problem on the street, even with Micky's on it. That's what happens when you build a suspension to road race and try to drag race with it.
Fact 3. After seeing Andy get spanked by Chad, I hope he finds some way to get some traction if he's gonna be racing anyone for money.

All you internet racers with all these fast cars. I've never tried to make it out that my car is the end all to be all around here. It's not like it's a secret. At the end of the day though, I never set this car up to drag race, yet I've taken it to more outings at drag strips this year than any of you running your cock suckers. So I pose this...post up your slips boys. Please tell me you have something faster than a 300hp 350 TPI motor with your all mighty 6 liter LS boosted and sprayed to the moon catfish and girl cars. Let's see em.

sparkles
07-16-2013, 04:36 PM
Whoops, I forgot. We only dyno race around here.

Phish
07-16-2013, 07:06 PM
Snakpak

derek072887
07-16-2013, 07:09 PM
I'm talking about you racing Chad...bud. Not Phish. I'm well aware of what his car is capable of...bud. Get off your fucking high horse acting like you're the only one in town that knows the DL on everything that goes on around here. I've been around the DM scene since you were popping pimples getting ready for your junior prom. Shoot, you even wanna tell me how to set rocker arms, like I'm new to this, or that a SBC is a mechanical thing of wonder that needs a certification and 6 years of school to work on. As far as getting "worked over", if 2 cars is getting "worked over", I'd say your azz got demolished like a cake in front of a fat kid by a similar turd gen that's running the same times I am. I quit counting after 2 bus lengths. So what's your excuse? It was all in fun for me, and you go and post some smart ass comments and get all butt hurt when I give it right back. What a joke. All you internet tough guys with all sorts of witty comments unless you're actually around someone.

As far as your last question, define quick? It ran a 7.9 at Eddyville on motor. Pff, I wasn't even driving it. If you want proof, you're gonna have to ask Vito for the slip. He was the one driving the turd.

I don't even know who you are, but like I said, I'm aware of the outcome. We've raced before motor v motor, spray v spray. The conditions the first time around weren't ideal, hence all the shit I've been giving him.

Fact 1. Nobody cares that you are a self admitted nutswinger that toots his own horn about filming a race
Fact 2. Check the video from the second race last Saturday. You see that car weaving all over the road. Guess who that is. Traction on my car is a bit of a problem on the street, even with Micky's on it. That's what happens when you build a suspension to road race and try to drag race with it.
Fact 3. After seeing Andy get spanked by Chad, I hope he finds some way to get some traction if he's gonna be racing anyone for money.

All you internet racers with all these fast cars. I've never tried to make it out that my car is the end all to be all around here. It's not like it's a secret. At the end of the day though, I never set this car up to drag race, yet I've taken it to more outings at drag strips this year than any of you running your cock suckers. So I pose this...post up your slips boys. Please tell me you have something faster than a 300hp 350 TPI motor with your all mighty 6 liter LS boosted and sprayed to the moon catfish and girl cars. Let's see em.

Idk what is going on over there in Des Moines that got you boys all riled up but man, YOU MAD!!!

Funkster
07-16-2013, 09:16 PM
I posted some responses in red for you. :)

I don't even know who you are, (Hi, I'm Aaron) but like I said, I'm aware of the outcome. We've raced before motor v motor, spray v spray. The conditions the first time around weren't ideal, hence all the shit I've been giving him.

Fact 1. Nobody cares that you are a self admitted nutswinger that toots his own horn about filming a race - I never said anything about being a nutswinger, which I am pretty sure is the definition of "self-admitted." I also mentioned being the one who filmed because outside of Andy, Phish and Phish's girlfriend, I was the only other one there. It is called "credibility."

Fact 2. Check the video from the second race last Saturday. You see that car weaving all over the road. Guess who that is. Traction on my car is a bit of a problem on the street, even with Micky's on it. That's what happens when you build a suspension to road race and try to drag race with it. - For a guy who built a road race car, you take drag racing pretty seriously.

Fact 3. After seeing Andy get spanked by Chad, I hope he finds some way to get some traction if he's gonna be racing anyone for money. - I don't know who Chad is. However, this one seems more like an opinion than fact. :dunno:

RedRocketZ28
07-16-2013, 09:52 PM
Haha Sprinkles you are one sorry person. I wasn't even driving the car that night when it "raced" Chad. It wasn't ready to run anyone anyway.

Let's move on though. Do you realize I am the same age as you? I went to college for 4 years, graduated with a bachelors degree (not in anything automotive as I played college baseball), and have a full time job? You must have me confused with someone else...pal.

You have no clue what I have in my car. Sorry it's thousands of dollars less than your sweet road race car. I will admit though, it had a sweet fucking tick that night you got yanked by Phish.

I do want to apologize for being an Internet tough guy though. Next time we are around each other please...please...please....come up and say something to me. I promise I won't be an Internet tough guy...bud.

RedRocketZ28
07-16-2013, 10:27 PM
Forgot to add that I will watch out for those 7.9 cars. Those are some bad mofo's.

Who's ready for the weekend?

Aircooled
07-17-2013, 01:22 AM
Just how many Aarons are involved here?

Funkster
07-17-2013, 03:59 AM
I think I am as well as a different Aaron that Sprinkles seems to know. :dunno:

Aircooled
07-17-2013, 05:16 AM
Well hello good sir, I am Aaron, I have thus far not participated or have been mentioned in this conversation. I'm just here to make things more confusing and contribute nothing useful as usual.

アーロンです、はじめましてよろしくおながいします。 英語わからない、ごめん。。。

Aircooled
07-17-2013, 05:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzC4hFK5P3g

Sideways
07-17-2013, 07:30 AM
Don't mess with Sparkles he is number 32 on the list.....:bandit:

Phish
07-17-2013, 08:01 AM
So whats all this arguing about again? I must have missed something... Was i even there?

sparkles
07-17-2013, 08:10 AM
I posted some responses in red for you. :)
You're so retarded, I'm not even gonna respond. Keep nutswinging.

Haha Sprinkles you are one sorry person. I wasn't even driving the car that night when it "raced" Chad. It wasn't ready to run anyone anyway.

I'll just respond with this:

His car leaves hard on or off the bottle. You just got worked over, sorry bud.

You really think your car is that quick anyway? Sound familiar. Excuses, excuses. Takes one to know one, huh.

Let's move on though. Do you realize I am the same age as you? I went to college for 4 years, graduated with a bachelors degree (not in anything automotive as I played college baseball), and have a full time job? You must have me confused with someone else...pal.

You have no clue what I have in my car. Sorry it's thousands of dollars less than your sweet road race car. I will admit though, it had a sweet fucking tick that night you got yanked by Phish.

I do want to apologize for being an Internet tough guy though. Next time we are around each other please...please...please....come up and say something to me. I promise I won't be an Internet tough guy...bud.

What would you like me to say? Maybe you missed it, but I'm just as loud and obnoxious in person as on the interweb. If you're implying you're some type of tuff guy that's gonna ruff me up, GTFO. 1. THOSE type of people don't imply it on the internet, they just do it. 2. Grow the fuck up. If you can't take getting the same BS you're talking thrown back in your direction on a car forum of all places, you're in the wrong place. 3. If you're serious, just be aware of the fact I don't fight fair. I'm too old and fat for getting my ass whipped. Especially by someone that's butthurt over some comments on a car forum.

Also, thanks for the resume, I'm not hiring right now though. Even given what you said, it doesn't change the validity of my statement concerning your attitude.

Forgot to add that I will watch out for those 7.9 cars. Those are some bad mofo's.

Who's ready for the weekend?
Man, with all that money spent on college, it sure didn't teach you how to read. Might want to get your money back. You pick out 1 thing I say and disregard the rest to suit your argument. Like I said before, that's not the fastest it's run, but it's still faster than any of you have posted with your guy's cars with twice the horsepower. Might want to get your money back on that too...bud:la:

It's just hilarious how butthurt you boys are getting over me giving someone else some crap about something none of you were directly (<see that key word there?) involved with. I've known Phish for quite a while and there's not ANY hard feelings on my part. IT'S JUST ME BEING ME! Out of everyone involved, I'm betting he knows that better than anybody. He'd even admit it if asked. Ask him the one thing he told me at the track this year. Not to mention, he's even admitted to me himself and compared his car to my previous one. For some reason it offends you 2 clowns. You can dish it out but you can't take it? Gimme a break. None of you in any of your incoherent ramblings have said anything neither not deceivingly accurate, nor relevant. And beings how we're comparing amount of money into our cars, I'm glad my pile of a turdgen that I literally have about $8500 into and is probably one of the cleanest nicest thirdgens in the midwest has you guys so worked up. Laughable at best, but I'm betting if you're an honest guy, you have more than that into your hunk of spinning tires. You're into catfishing, I'm into mullets and wife beaters. Different strokes. Grow up boys. If you don't want to have crap thrown your way, don't step into the shit.

When you're done at Eddyville, please come on up to Marshalltown on the 10th. You've got it all covered, right?
That's the last I'm going to say. Awaiting your time slips.

sparkles
07-17-2013, 08:13 AM
So whats all this arguing about again? I must have missed something... Was i even there?
Honestly dude, I don't even know. You know I'm cool and have no problems. For some reason what we do makes other people cry.

RedRocketZ28
07-17-2013, 09:13 AM

I'll just respond with this:
Sound familiar. Excuses, excuses. Takes one to know one, huh.

What would you like me to say? Maybe you missed it, but I'm just as loud and obnoxious in person as on the interweb. If you're implying you're some type of tuff guy that's gonna ruff me up, GTFO. 1. THOSE type of people don't imply it on the internet, they just do it. 2. Grow the fuck up. If you can't take getting the same BS you're talking thrown back in your direction on a car forum of all places, you're in the wrong place. 3. If you're serious, just be aware of the fact I don't fight fair. I'm too old and fat for getting my ass whipped. Especially by someone that's butthurt over some comments on a car forum.

Also, thanks for the resume, I'm not hiring right now though. Even given what you said, it doesn't change the validity of my statement concerning your attitude.

Man, with all that money spent on college, it sure didn't teach you how to read. Might want to get your money back. You pick out 1 thing I say and disregard the rest to suit your argument. Like I said before, that's not the fastest it's run, but it's still faster than any of you have posted with your guy's cars with twice the horsepower. Might want to get your money back on that too...bud:la:

It's just hilarious how butthurt you boys are getting over me giving someone else some crap about something none of you were directly (<see that key word there?) involved with. I've known Phish for quite a while and there's not ANY hard feelings on my part. IT'S JUST ME BEING ME! Out of everyone involved, I'm betting he knows that better than anybody. He'd even admit it if asked. Ask him the one thing he told me at the track this year. Not to mention, he's even admitted to me himself and compared his car to my previous one. For some reason it offends you 2 clowns. You can dish it out but you can't take it? Gimme a break. None of you in any of your incoherent ramblings have said anything neither not deceivingly accurate, nor relevant. And beings how we're comparing amount of money into our cars, I'm glad my pile of a turdgen that I literally have about $8500 into and is probably one of the cleanest nicest thirdgens in the midwest has you guys so worked up. Laughable at best, but I'm betting if you're an honest guy, you have more than that into your hunk of spinning tires. You're into catfishing, I'm into mullets and wife beaters. Different strokes. Grow up boys. If you don't want to have crap thrown your way, don't step into the shit.

When you're done at Eddyville, please come on up to Marshalltown on the 10th. You've got it all covered, right?
That's the last I'm going to say. Awaiting your time slips.

I flipped you a little crap about your custom plate and you go off on a rant about irrelevant bullshit. Somehow I am the one who is butt hurt?

"All you internet tough guys with all sorts of witty comments unless you're actually around someone."

Remember that comment? Well I can be just as loud and obnoxious in person as well. That's what I was getting at. Anyone who knows me at all should know that I will say it to your face as well.

As far as my "hunk of spinning tires" goes, I am not sure what you expect it to do on 17" street tires. Do you really lack the knowledge to fully understand that a 600+ rwhp car on street tires wont have traction? Do you really think I even care? I have MT's sitting in my garage for when I need them. Sorry I am not amp'd up enough about the DSM street scene to wear down my $500 set of tires on the street to prove something. I have nothing to prove. I don't talk up my car. Enough people know what it's capable of.

Sorry to disappoint, but I will not be able to attend the drag strip outing Friday night. I have a prior engagement I was just reminded about. So your time slip will have to wait. Don't you worry though buddy, I will get the car to the track soon enough. Guess what too? I don't care what it runs either. I won't feel anymore like a man whether it runs 10's or 14's. FWIW, I have MAYBE $11,000 into my car now. That includes the price I paid for the car, and doesn't include all the stuff I sold from it. Take out my new turbo and injectors, put the initial build items back in, and you can subtract $2,000 from that.

You won't find me at Marshalltown either. I didn't build my car to be a nasty cornering machine like yours. Not sure what your comment about me "having it all covered" is about. I never implied my car was anything special.

RedRocketZ28
07-17-2013, 09:27 AM
Honestly dude, I don't even know. You know I'm cool and have no problems. For some reason what we do makes other people cry.

Go back and re-read how this started. Once again, I poked fun at you with a plate idea. Apparently that implied that I am an "internet tough guy with all sorts of witty comments." That is what sparked your childish rant. Somehow I am the one who is crying? I find that rather amusing.

Aircooled
07-17-2013, 09:58 AM
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa318/KooKFlash/IMG_20130312_124530_321_zps3342fc06.jpg

Funkster
07-17-2013, 10:57 AM

Can you, without resorting to name calling, explain to me what about my responses would make me retarded?

Phish
07-17-2013, 11:08 AM
I think my skirt just ripped....

sparkles
07-17-2013, 12:29 PM
Go back and re-read how this started. Once again, I poked fun at you with a plate idea. Apparently that implied that I am an "internet tough guy with all sorts of witty comments." That is what sparked your childish rant. Somehow I am the one who is crying? I find that rather amusing.
You're the one that needs to go back and reread and figure out where the shit storm started. I was just giving you back your own crap. Somehow it's cool for you, but not me.

AutoMods
07-17-2013, 12:40 PM
thread has been locked, but only with blue

http://makedrums.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/loctite-thread-locker-blue.png

http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/attachments/general-sportbikes/16902d1095886701-why-must-i-do-stupid-poop-thread-locked-1.jpg

Drifte
07-17-2013, 01:16 PM
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa318/KooKFlash/IMG_20130312_124530_321_zps3342fc06.jpg

Gotta use the red stuff.

Just had to add, no idea whats going on in here, but this little truck is cool.