PDA

View Full Version : The S-10

83s10v8
06-10-2013, 08:42 PM
She's Fast.

FiFdYnUtZ
06-10-2013, 09:05 PM
This the s10 your bitching out on a race with ed with? After hearing that mouth moving last winter I figured this race would already be done...but if your scurred your scurred

86svo9L
06-10-2013, 09:16 PM
I see its on quite the weight reduction plan...

Domestic Disturbance
06-11-2013, 01:10 AM
so much torque it twisted the frame derp derp

83s10v8
06-12-2013, 12:27 PM
This the s10 your bitching out on a race with ed with? After hearing that mouth moving last winter I figured this race would already be done...but if your scurred your scurred

ill get spray, and ill race your butt buddy, ed.

83s10v8
06-12-2013, 12:28 PM
I see its on quite the weight reduction plan...

shes gettin down to the weight i want, figure if i tow it behind my truck a few more winters shell be at the weight i want.

OldSkoolRCR
06-12-2013, 02:28 PM
ill get spray, and ill race your butt buddy, ed.

Ill be waiting...remember $500.00 min, heads up Pro Tree. and this race WILL NOT HAPPEN @ CFR, but I dont think you can go there anyway? can you? so you decide Cordova,TriState or Byron! And before I leave my house, there will be Lock-up/Punk out money with someone we both trust, actually Ryan from this site I trust to hold the money if you do.

Deimos
06-12-2013, 07:17 PM
Why dont you guys enter in the next shootout since you both should be in the 5.50s anyways.

OldSkoolRCR
06-12-2013, 08:46 PM
Why dont you get your heap done so you can step up and take your buddies place? Neither one of your s10s will ever run 5.50s, But get him to put up the bet money and race his race like a man and Ill show you what a 5.50 pass is all about since youll never have one.
He is never going to race me nor bet any money vs a race with me, you guys got alot in common neither one of your trucks are going anywhere, but your mouths are always running and cant back them up.
Ryan and his pathetic website is getting a few days of entertainment, thats it

Deimos
06-12-2013, 08:57 PM
Why dont you get your heap done so you can step up and take your buddies place? Neither one of your s10s will ever run 5.50s, But get him to put up the bet money and race his race like a man and Ill show you what a 5.50 pass is all about since youll never have one.

Pics or it didnt happen... you need to up your game... the last ten posts all sound the same.

OldSkoolRCR
06-12-2013, 09:07 PM
You need to worrie about getting your junk done so you can actually have a place in a topic like this...RACEING! I dont need to prove NOTHING you, maybee when you actually make a fast pass or just a complete pass you can earn you place. Ive been reading your build shit and comments about racing for 10years now, shit the honda guys are out running you...lol and yep the post all sound the same, there about your buddy being a shit talking lil pink who cant back his mouth up with his slow truck...well you know about slow trucks! I think the best thing for you is as you said scrap im mean sell that s10.

Oh and I do have GAME...let me know when your ready for a lesson.

FiFdYnUtZ
06-12-2013, 09:13 PM
ed needs to up HIS game?! lol, when was the last time you made a clean pass deimos? your just an incoherent forum poster now

OldSkoolRCR
06-12-2013, 09:15 PM
when was the last time you made a clean pass deimos?

WOW...must be a pattern here....hahahahah... Dam Fiddy that BIG Badd N20 s10 he had couldnt even hang with your Junkyard dog...now thats funny!

sparkles
06-12-2013, 09:25 PM
and this race WILL NOT HAPPEN @ CFR,
How come? Just curious.

AutoMods
06-12-2013, 09:27 PM
Ryan and his pathetic website is getting a few days of entertainment, thats it

that really stings man, low blow. i might have to give Sam free nitrous parts now

OldSkoolRCR
06-12-2013, 09:28 PM
Sparkels...because Dan told me he kicked his sorry ass out last fall, first off for sitting in the tower watching peoples times who were runnig N/T, and also told me he was a food mooouch trying to get shit free at the stands all the time, sneaking in without paying all the time, and not following track rules...but hey Ill blast his ass at CFR if he can race there my shit works at all tracks.

Deimos
06-12-2013, 09:30 PM
Cuz he aint got a car other than georgies and quite frankly no one cares but fiddyhangs on nuts is right there with his junkyard dog grudge racer. I havent made a clean pass after the 8th but hey dont matter to me.

OldSkoolRCR
06-12-2013, 09:31 PM
that really stings man, low blow. i might have to give Sam free nitrous parts now

Knock yourself out, your losssss, anyone can get N20 parts its getting the shit to work that counts...just ask Demois he knows about getting N20 parts, BUT not getting his scrap to work! Ryan you better worrie about Fiddy, thats enough for your plate right now!

Deimos
06-12-2013, 09:32 PM

For free turbo parts I will let ya drive lol im done with this. Figured if the race they might want to at least do it at an event. Meanwhile I will build my street car not giving a crap about them.

OldSkoolRCR
06-12-2013, 09:39 PM
Cuz he aint got a car other than georgies

First off Mr. I think I know it all, that black car belongs to both of us NOW, and are you SURE I dont have another car? YEP you just keep a thinking...thats how I want it. One thing to always remember...I will always have a car, and it will always out run anything you own and build!!!!! Now thats a fact...JACK!

OldSkoolRCR
06-12-2013, 09:42 PM
do it at an event. Meanwhile I will build my street car not giving a crap about them.

BLAH,BLAH,BLAH...been hearing this shit for years...and its going to be an event, a Grudge event him and I, so show up and bring your $$$$ Dude how in the fuck can you even think of building anything with a Turbo????? You couldnt even get a simple N20 truck down the track...WTF This should be good.

Deimos
06-12-2013, 09:44 PM
I heard rumors I always guess we could be twins but I was serious when I said it dont matter im just another slow poor mans race gas car.

OldSkoolRCR
06-12-2013, 09:50 PM
Twins WTF are you talking about....

sparkles
06-13-2013, 08:59 PM
First off Mr. I think I know it all, that black car belongs to both of us NOW, and are you SURE I dont have another car? YEP you just keep a thinking...thats how I want it. One thing to always remember...I will always have a car, and it will always out run anything you own and build!!!!! Now thats a fact...JACK!
I need a glass of sweet tea after reading that.

FiFdYnUtZ
06-13-2013, 09:25 PM
Cuz he aint got a car other than georgies and quite frankly no one cares but fiddyhangs on nuts is right there with his junkyard dog grudge racer. I havent made a clean pass after the 8th but hey dont matter to me.

I've met toddlers that make more sense than you...must suck to have to call me names because you haven't done shit in the past 10 years...I don't hang on nuts, I.have friends, and we all don't like dipshit wannabes...go ahead and make fun of the grudge race shit, I've done more of it in the past year than your past 3 cars combined

OldSkoolRCR
06-13-2013, 10:15 PM
Fiddy, I wouldnt let anything he says get under your skin...Just look at the source, by the time he gets anything to run or make a clean pass down the track, your kids will be racing him...lol

StreetSweeper
06-13-2013, 11:25 PM
haha Cruz is already on the practice tree! lol He wont need much though!

Deimos
06-14-2013, 05:16 AM
WOW...must be a pattern here....hahahahah... Dam Fiddy that BIG Badd N20 s10 he had couldnt even hang with your Junkyard dog...now thats funny!

This is what im quoting... Not name calling but at the end of the day I van most definately adsure no part of me is jealous of any part you what you guys got. Wannabe my ass. Talk about me talking like a toddler. Im on my phone with fat thumbs but whats the excuse gor acting like you guys are 12????

OldSkoolRCR
06-14-2013, 06:23 AM
No like I said before Im just giving this Pathetic website a little action for a few days, and trying to get your ButtBuddy Sam to sack up, If you feel the need to get involved then stop bitching and take it like a man....

Chase
06-14-2013, 08:14 AM
So much ego in this thread haha.

Drifte
06-14-2013, 08:26 AM

I don't usually bother to reply in these arguments you have, the spelling and grammar failures are enough to make a school teacher have a heart attack. But, I think Deimos is getting his "facts" confused..because they are not that at all.

You better check your sources buddy! George Bohren is still the owner of Blacky if you think you can prove that wrong I got 1k that sais you can't!

I will except the $1,000.

83s10v8
06-14-2013, 09:47 AM
You need to worrie about getting your junk done so you can actually have a place in a topic like this...RACEING! I dont need to prove NOTHING you, maybee when you actually make a fast pass or just a complete pass you can earn you place. Ive been reading your build shit and comments about racing for 10years now, shit the honda guys are out running you...lol and yep the post all sound the same, there about your buddy being a shit talking lil pink who cant back his mouth up with his slow truck...well you know about slow trucks! I think the best thing for you is as you said scrap im mean sell that s10.

Oh and I do have GAME...let me know when your ready for a lesson.

ed. its "Racing."

83s10v8
06-14-2013, 09:48 AM

please do! so i can shut this old fuck up... guys been racing for how many years.. fuckers prolly 60 years old and hes worried what a 22 year old kid is up to... cant imagine what i will have when im as old as his balls.!

OldSkoolRCR
06-14-2013, 11:46 AM
Drifte: Bring your $1000 in cash and well prove whos owners on the car , hopefully when you make a bet your word is better then Sambos

Sam...you mad?...you mad you got punk the fuck out?, you mad you opened your big mouth and now you cant back it up? I could give a shit about what your doing, I just wanted to see if you got those big balls you had last fall, I know what you wont have when your older thats your word...Ya maybee Ryan will give you some N20 parts, Just moouch of him like you did at the track according to your boy Dan!!!! Yep Ive been racing for years Ive won and lost money, but I never made a bet for a race and bitched out, I would rather loose with pride, then run and hide like a PUSSY!!!!!!!!

Get all the N20 you want, your not shuting nobody up, and you know it........

OldSkoolRCR
06-14-2013, 11:49 AM
ed. its "Racing."

YOU! wouldnt know anything about the word, other than to spell it......

Drifte
06-14-2013, 12:20 PM
I don't usually bother to reply in these arguments you have, the spelling and grammar failures are enough to make a school teacher have a heart attack. But, I think Deimos is getting his "facts" confused..because they are not that at all.

I will except the $1,000.

Quoting myself trying to make sense of this PM I just received.

Via PM

Well...you a man of your word, tell me where you want to meet to prove you wrong so I can get Georges money. Or are you a member of the Sam club?

OldSkoolRCR said the black car is a 50/50 ownership with StreetSweeper. StreetSweeper said it is 100% his own. In attempt to prove ME wrong (Im not wrong, one of these two is..I simply quoted the chatter) I am to meet OldSckoolRCR so that he may collect the $1,000 from StreetSweeper. But...if it is 50/50 ownership as OldSkoolRCR says, than Im actually the one who gets the $1,000 when OldSckoolRCR proves hes half owner. This is the hardest Ive ever had to work for $1,000, I'm about to give up.

Not usually right to share PM's publicly...that's why they are PM's. But...

Drifte
06-14-2013, 12:27 PM
Drifte: Bring your $1000 in cash and well prove whos owners on the car , hopefully when you make a bet your word is better then Sambos.

I think you misread StreetSweeper, it was not a bet. He will provide $1,000 to anyone who can prove he is wrong. So who IS wrong, I got stuff to do.

Read: "George Bohren is still the owner of Blacky if you think you can prove that wrong I got 1k that sais you can't!"

Chase
06-14-2013, 12:40 PM
I think you misread StreetSweeper, it was not a bet. He will provide $1,000 to anyone who can prove he is wrong. So who IS wrong, I got stuff to do.

Read: "George Bohren is still the owner of Blacky if you think you can prove that wrong I got 1k that sais you can't!"

I don't think they read everything they say.

With that said, you are absolutely right. George owes you $1000 if the car is in fact half his.

Clinical
06-14-2013, 01:28 PM
lol

With that said, you are absolutely right. George owes you $1000 if the car is in fact half his.

FiFdYnUtZ
06-14-2013, 02:06 PM
Who gives a fuck?

OldSkoolRCR
06-14-2013, 02:21 PM

Ok dipshit...on the title it has Georges name, he owns the car, but I own the motor/drivetrain etc and I drive the car. So again I ask where do I get my cash? Last time I checked owners name appeared on the title correct?

Drifte
06-14-2013, 02:35 PM
Ok dipshit...on the title it has Georges name, he owns the car, but I own the motor/drivetrain etc and I drive the car. So again I ask where do I get my cash? Last time I checked owners name appeared on the title correct?

You're confused still? You can ask George for the money if you want, but if he owns it, he was right. So that means no one gets any money. Im not sure how else to make it clear, either George was wrong, I win money. George is right, no one gets any money. So ...no one gets any money.

OldSkoolRCR
06-14-2013, 02:41 PM
OMG....My head hurts....I honestly wish someone would buy it so they would own it...New project comming out soon.

OldSkoolRCR
06-14-2013, 02:58 PM
Whats really messed up is this topic got all messed up, I just want a $$$ race with a lil punk Sam w/S10 who talked all his shit last fall....guess its not happening so I give up...lol

sparkles
06-14-2013, 02:59 PM
Who really cares who owns the car? I mean really? This thread is more suitable for Facebook than a car forum. Personally, I'd like to see an actual picture of the truck in question.

Clinical
06-14-2013, 03:17 PM
Who really cares who owns the car? I mean really? This thread is more suitable for Facebook than a car forum. Personally, I'd like to see an actual picture of the truck in question.

You better fax me a copy of your title to prove you own your car or else I'm going to have to grudge foot race you.

sparkles
06-14-2013, 03:20 PM
Don't make me go borrow the Protochicken from my brother. Crap will get real ugly, real quick.

OldSkoolRCR
06-14-2013, 03:50 PM
See the truck in question? Not much to see actually the pic of the truck in the first post is nicer, Now wouldnt much rather see the race?

derek072887
06-14-2013, 05:38 PM
so I give up
Thank god, come back when you are bored to give us a few more days of entertainment

83s10v8
06-15-2013, 09:32 AM
Whats really messed up is this topic got all messed up, I just want a $$$ race with a lil punk Sam w/S10 who talked all his shit last fall....guess its not happening so I give up...lol

itll happen when i get nitrous faggot.

83s10v8
06-15-2013, 09:33 AM

you wanna see a pic of my truck?.. i would post the pic on here on what it has done this year with the new suspension... but i dont want everyone especially ed to see the pic. :)

OldSkoolRCR
06-15-2013, 10:33 AM
Why dont you sac up bitch and show me for $500.00 What track you wanna get fucked up at Ill load up right now! If you had a pair we would be racing, not forum racing!

OldSkoolRCR
06-15-2013, 10:35 AM
itll happen when i get nitrous faggot.

WOW...Have I heard that shit before....BLABLABLAH!!! and thats Mr. faggot to you....lil punk out bitch

83s10v8
06-15-2013, 10:41 AM
WOW...Have I heard that shit before....BLABLABLAH!!! and thats Mr. faggot to you....lil punk out bitch
Hey I'm not the one who wouldn't do the perfectly fair motor race

OldSkoolRCR
06-15-2013, 01:24 PM
I offered you a motor race, as soon as you keep your word and your bet....Next line of BS...Sam?

83s10v8
06-15-2013, 05:35 PM
I offered you a motor race, as soon as you keep your word and your bet....Next line of BS...Sam?

small block small block motor motor.

OldSkoolRCR
06-15-2013, 05:49 PM
LILPunkazzBitchwhosscared...u should be

I accept, as soon as we race our agreed race from last fall, Now what Punk?