PDA

View Full Version : QCAAF Grudge Day

Batwood
06-01-2013, 04:37 PM
I didn't see any other posts on here about this event... hell, I'm not even a member of that forum, but a few of my friends and I are going tomorrow.

I figured I'd put the word out.

Deimos
06-01-2013, 04:48 PM
I was gonna go but no runnimg car means car work and no flooring.

Clinical
06-01-2013, 06:18 PM
bunch of us are going and taking a couple cars.
I might ride my bike up if my buddy takes his zx14 and rides up with me too.

Deimos
06-02-2013, 08:07 AM
Looks like chekals is waiting at the jizz and split so hurry up.

FiFdYnUtZ
06-02-2013, 07:21 PM
Feel sorry for any of.you fuckers who missed out on this one

Deimos
06-02-2013, 07:25 PM
Tell me about it I was planting lilacs and building a fence. Happy wife equals happy life...

OldSkoolRCR
06-02-2013, 10:15 PM
Feel sorry for any of.you fuckers who missed out on this one

Yep awsome day great Grudge racing, great turn out....Maybee IAF staff
shoulda came and took notes on how its done
well theres always the fall QCAAF race!

OldSkoolRCR
06-02-2013, 10:18 PM
Tell me about it I was planting lilacs and building a fence. Happy wife equals happy life...

You wouldnt understand, by the way....wheres that little punk ass bitch Sam Heath at, Thought we had a raced locked for spring? Tell him I said ANY TIME ANY PLACE ANY AMOUNT!!!!! Oh and bet all your money on him!

AutoMods
06-02-2013, 10:41 PM
Yep awsome day great Grudge racing, great turn out....Maybee IAF staff
shoulda came and took notes on how its done
well theres always the fall QCAAF race!

don't forget, I offered to go halfsies with you on a private track rental

Deimos
06-03-2013, 04:53 AM
You wouldnt understand, by the way....wheres that little punk ass bitch Sam Heath at, Thought we had a raced locked for spring? Tell him I said ANY TIME ANY PLACE ANY AMOUNT!!!!! Oh and bet all your money on him!

You all excited that you got to go racing for the first tie this year? Up until a couple day ago I thought we would be racing with boats. Havent talked to him much; im pretty sure hes getting married but I will pass it on. Only thing im putting money on is more car parts...

Clinical
06-03-2013, 07:21 AM
You all excited that you got to go racing for the first tie this year? Up until a couple day ago I thought we would be racing with boats. Havent talked to him much; im pretty sure hes getting married but I will pass it on. Only thing im putting money on is more car parts...

was definitely a good time. I had a lot of fun just racing something of my own for the first time in damn near 2 years.
So refreshing after being at midnight mayhem and just watching a bunch of 18 second diesels and beat up trucks with mud and shit flying out of their beds.
Definitely some bad ass cars, that orange one that wheelied half the track was intense!

OldSkoolRCR
06-03-2013, 03:39 PM

Let me know when your ready also...And Ryan I dont feel IAF track day would draw a good crowd, from the people I hear talking it has been labeled as a tire spinning stick car shootout.

Deimos
06-03-2013, 06:08 PM
Let me know when your ready also...And Ryan I dont feel IAF track day would draw a good crowd, from the people I hear talking it has been labeled as a tire spinning stick car shootout.

Maybe when it gets dialed in what was the race amount we talked about 500?