PDA

View Full Version : Greeting and where is a good alignment shop in Cedar Rapids

TARG
05-07-2013, 06:28 PM
Hey guys!

I am new here. Just wanted to say HI!!!!!
I am also looking for a place that will do an alignment which is not a spec from manufacturer.
Anybody would like to share an experience for alignment shops around town?:33: Thank you.

snickerlicker
05-08-2013, 08:00 AM
Get a hold of Deimos on here.

Deimos
05-08-2013, 10:05 AM
find someone to let me use their alignment rack and I can do anything. If you have someone do it make sure they use lazers not the old style heads.

TARG
05-08-2013, 11:46 AM
snickerlicker: thanks for calling Deimos
Deimos:that's the hardest part for me since. how about performance concept or car service specialties? I will try to call alignment shop around and see how it goes.

Deimos
05-08-2013, 02:06 PM
I don't know how either of those shops do for alignments. I do have a buddy at sears. His name is Alan and he only works Saturdays to take a break from aegon. What kind of vehicle? I can always text him and ask him if he is down. But depending on certain vehicles they require special tools.

TARG
05-08-2013, 04:07 PM
I don't know how either of those shops do for alignments. I do have a buddy at sears. His name is Alan and he only works Saturdays to take a break from aegon. What kind of vehicle? I can always text him and ask him if he is down. But depending on certain vehicles they require special tools.

Guess what? I called Performance Concept and they recommend me to Boubin Shop on Blair Ferry Rd. They do all kind of alignment like what we like. :biggrin:
If it didn't work out for me at boubin i will certainly asking for your buddy. Hey what a warm welcome form Iowaautoforums.com Thanks again Demios

Deimos
05-08-2013, 07:27 PM
I think we have one member that works at boubins other than that I havent heard the greastest things from ex employees but remember these people arent there anymore so maybe they are angry. Thanks for the props apparently I gou d out today zimmerman has the badddest alignment machine in town I wonder how.much they would charge me to do my own alignment???

TARG
06-03-2013, 07:07 PM
Ok, i went there and got it done. I came close to what i told them and they've tried. So i guess Boubins is not bad from my own experience.
I got another question. Where can i roll my fenders? I rolled with the old fashion baseball bat for the front but need something more legit for the rear. After the alignment job, my tire still rub a bit on the fenders :P Any body knows where they can offer fenders service around town. Thanks

Deimos
06-03-2013, 07:15 PM
Calvin kitch come on in. If you want your alignment perfect I might stop in if ya buy me a dr. Pepper ;)