PDA

View Full Version : Deserving of a handicap pass or not?

AutoMods
03-09-2013, 07:42 PM
click

coralville mall today. front row handicap spot legally with a plakard . the small truck behind it is a full size truck.

ok or wrong???

sparkles
03-09-2013, 08:30 PM
"Murica

85XR7Project
03-09-2013, 08:56 PM
Wonder how many MPG he gets.

sparkles
03-09-2013, 09:09 PM
I'm sure Ryan waited for him outside to ask.

AutoMods
03-09-2013, 09:25 PM
i know you guys want to know what those big tires get for mpg's . its eating you up inside

85XR7Project
03-10-2013, 04:48 AM
I really dont care if it runs on the blood of orphan children from Sudan to make up for that guy's "inadequacies". I sleep fine at night not knowing. Seeing as its the norm for you, what stupid random question did you ask him?

Xboosted23X
03-10-2013, 08:11 AM
I think its safe to guess this person isn't overweight. If I were him I would just park on the median and be that much closer.

Domestic Disturbance
03-10-2013, 08:49 AM
Idk but i like the truck. Thing looks like it would be fun

AutoMods
03-10-2013, 12:35 PM
Seeing as its the norm for you, what stupid random question did you ask him?

someday, when you get a car. I might ask you a dumb question. Any plans yet?

sparkles
03-10-2013, 01:00 PM
Not me. I'm just going to vote for an idiot, then bitch about the policies that he puts in place that costs me money. Then I'm going to call my own offspring bastards. "Murica.

AutoMods
03-10-2013, 04:10 PM
Not me. I'm just going to vote for an idiot, then bitch about the policies that he puts in place that costs me money. Then I'm going to call my own offspring bastards. "Murica.

At least get in the correct thread next time. If anything, you as a conservative can thank obama for cutting preschool funding as that is a conservative approach. I'm not complaining . for the families that can't afford preschool at least thier kids can stay home and watch iptv after big bird put romney out of work.

sparkles
03-10-2013, 04:35 PM
Libertarian. Get it right. The only thing worse than being associated with the modern view of what's "conservative" is being associated with being a liberal. As for pre school, let's get real for a second. Do you honestly think a kid that goes to pre school, 3 hours a day, is going to be any more "well educated" than one that didn't by the time they graduate? I think most children probably learn more going to a certified daycare center than what the public school system is pumping out.

85XR7Project
03-10-2013, 06:05 PM
someday, when you get a car. I might ask you a dumb question. Any plans yet?

I have cars I work on, they do not fit the community here so I do not share. I am more into firearms anymore anyway.

sparkles
03-10-2013, 06:23 PM
Well, you better start contributing to the site car wise, or else you're just being a troll. You need to divulge EVERYTHING you're doing, or else you'll just be accused of causing sites to close down. We want to know everything. What wrench size you have to use on the oil drain plug, what scent of air freshener your grandma has in her Buick, how much weight your tire guy had to put on your wheels to get them in balance, EVERYTHING. My cam and rear end swap would have so many details that I'd have to type, I'd have carpel tunnel by now, so I just choose to post in the political stuff. I'm slow anyway. Turd Gen = gay.

SaNdMaNsSi
03-10-2013, 07:35 PM
Wow...Liberal douchism just reared it's ugly head...

Drifte
03-10-2013, 07:38 PM
That truck is huge, not sure what type of handicap you could have that you will still be able to get in or out of that truck. But man...that thing is HUGE!

SaNdMaNsSi
03-10-2013, 07:43 PM
Libertarian. Get it right. The only thing worse than being associated with the modern view of what's "conservative" is being associated with being a liberal. As for pre school, let's get real for a second. Do you honestly think a kid that goes to pre school, 3 hours a day, is going to be any more "well educated" than one that didn't by the time they graduate? I think most children probably learn more going to a certified daycare center than what the public school system is pumping out.

Spending money our government doesn't have ALWAYS helps it's populace. See also; welfare system.

sparkles
03-10-2013, 08:47 PM
The problem is, you always run out of other people's money to spend eventually.

AutoMods
03-10-2013, 09:04 PM
you romney lovers are annoying . on this forum and every day on my facebook news feed, i have to listen to you sore losers. we just had an election a few months ago and now I have to listen to you bitch for 4 years. it wasn't even that close of an election. get over it, you lost, your views are the minority in the U.S. and a minority in Iowa. shake hands with your liberal friends and try again in 4 years. just blame it on all the uneducated blacks that voted and make yourselves feel better.

sparkles
03-10-2013, 09:22 PM
Not Romney lovers. America lovers. You know, that country that our founding father's built and would be rolling over in their graves if they knew what liberalism was doing to what they had created. Sorry that the constitution doesn't mean anything to you, but it sure as hell does to me.

SaNdMaNsSi
03-10-2013, 10:11 PM
you romney lovers are annoying . on this forum and every day on my facebook news feed, i have to listen to you sore losers. we just had an election a few months ago and now I have to listen to you bitch for 4 years. it wasn't even that close of an election. get over it, you lost, your views are the minority in the U.S. and a minority in Iowa. shake hands with your liberal friends and try again in 4 years. just blame it on all the uneducated blacks that voted and make yourselves feel better.

Sounds to me like you're doing most of the crying. You are a typical liberal. You still see the world as a 2 party system. All of the "Romney supporters" you are talking about probably aren't even half of us. For example, how you keep calling libertarians "republicans." Our views are not at all in the minority. There are a huge amount of people that don't vote every year; did you poll them? Just like any vote, those strongly in favor get out and vote, and those strongly against. Then there are the few that can be swayed in the middle. Then, there's a huge proportion that don't vote at all because the 2 party system sucks huge balls, and you get shitty people like Obama as a candidate. People who love to get undeserved shit for free are always going to vote Democrat. That's the sheer facts; Republicans and the "other" party candidate this time around wanted people to work for a living. That left one candidate for the do-nothings of the US. Since our country is filling up with pieces of shit that do nothing for themselves or others, they aren't going to vote themselves back to the workforce; Your last sentence is pretty funny, since 96% ( I believe that's the last number I saw during the election) of black people DID vote for Obama. If 96% of white people only voted for white candidates, the media would be screaming bloody murder. Just more facts that you liberals hate.
And, if you really want to get into it, the election WAS close. It was VERY close. So what, Obama got the electoral votes...of course he was; the largest states in the US are the welfare states. That's no surprise. But if you look at the POPULAR vote, the one that REALLY MATTERS, it was 62 mil to 59 mil....THAT'S CLOSE. But again, liberals don't like facts.

SaNdMaNsSi
03-10-2013, 10:13 PM
Not Romney lovers. America lovers. You know, that country that our founding father's built and would be rolling over in their graves if they knew what liberalism was doing to what they had created. Sorry that the constitution doesn't mean anything to you, but it sure as hell does to me.

I just find that the least politically minded people in the US vote Dem. They find it easier to have the media tell them what they need to know rather than learning anything on their own. Not that any of them would ever have the balls to admit that, though. It's amazing to me that no one I've ever talked to from the Greatest Generation has ever voted Dem...that should tell you something.

AutoMods
03-10-2013, 10:16 PM

If you loved america, you would stop bitching and do something productive that will matter instead of trying to spread your minority opinions. apparently the Constitution doesn't mean anything to you. you disrespected the first amendment last week and now you disrespect the 12th amendment about electing a president. They should add a clause that says no whining for 3 years after an election.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/35994093.jpg

SaNdMaNsSi
03-10-2013, 10:26 PM
[QUOTE=ImportEvolution;194880]If you loved america, you would stop bitching and do something productive that will matter instead of trying to spread your minority opinions. apparently the Constitution doesn't mean anything to you. you disrespected the first amendment last week and now you disrespect the 12th amendment about electing a president. They should add a clause that says no whining for 3 years after an election.

So...love of a country is scientifically and empirically defined by "how much bitching is done by the losing party?" Huh, didn't know that. Must have missed that section in advanced statistical analysis.

AutoMods
03-10-2013, 11:03 PM
So...love of a country is scientifically and empirically defined by "how much bitching is done by the losing party?" Huh, didn't know that. Must have missed that section in advanced statistical analysis.

I'm sorry, I can't take you seriously anymore ever since you stated that play xbox AT LEAST two hours every fucking night. I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, thinking maybe you have extra time on your hands and can scramble up some productivity the rest of the day but I can't for the life of me get that image out of my head of you with your xbox live headset on.

it may be unfair but i'm sorry.... i can't take you seriously with politics anymore. if i have a firearms or gaming question, you are the man to go to.

JustinS
03-11-2013, 04:39 AM
I'm sorry, I can't take you seriously anymore ever since you stated that play xbox AT LEAST two hours every fucking night. I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, thinking maybe you have extra time on your hands and can scramble up some productivity the rest of the day but I can't for the life of me get that image out of my head of you with your xbox live headset on.

it may be unfair but i'm sorry.... i can't take you seriously with politics anymore. if i have a firearms or gaming question, you are the man to go to.

As a business owner and owner of this site it would be in your best interest to not alienate any of your member base Ryan. You aren't accomplishing anything with posts like these....except driving people away from the site.

LT1Dan
03-11-2013, 05:27 AM
As a business owner and owner of this site it would be in your best interest to not alienate any of your member base Ryan. You aren't accomplishing anything with posts like these....except driving people away from the site.

This.

It's one thing to express your opinions on topics, but lately you've become the biggest troll on this site, Ryan.

FiFdYnUtZ
03-11-2013, 06:58 AM
Hmm.

85XR7Project
03-11-2013, 07:02 AM
This.

It's one thing to express your opinions on topics, but lately you've become the biggest troll on this site, Ryan.

No shit. Couldn't agree more.

Sleepy
03-11-2013, 07:08 AM

I find it humorous that you say this. Sandman also has stated he works out daily, sounds like he runs or owns his own business, and he reads history books.
Talk about trying to shit on a guy for having a hobby.

Ryan how many hours a night do you watch tv and or surf the web?

SledgeWS6
03-11-2013, 07:21 AM
"The best social program is a job" - Ronald Reagan

COME AT ME BRAH!

*See, the problem I find, is that liberals can't actually fight battles on an even playing ground. Instead, they make up facts about your ideology, state those, then try to make you defend against those points instead of the actual matter at hand. That's why when they bother me on the Facebook, I just resort to making fun of them without their stupid asses realizing it. The old saying goes:

"If you're a conservative under 30, you're an asshole. If you're a conservative over 30, you're successful."

The issue is with a forum based in the sphere of polluting and driving low mpg cars FOR FUN is that your base isn't going to give two shits about the liberal agenda. Attacking your base is going to get you nowhere fast. You keep mentioning Romney. He completely ignored the Tea-Party base last election and lost it. Don't make the same mistake.

I fuck two hours every-other night. I guess that makes me a useless piece of shit too cause I'm not out making money huh?

tylers88
03-11-2013, 07:44 AM
I like the truck, but they aren't parke legally, left tires are on the line. Could have a condition that is dorment sometimes(like a fucked over back or knee), decided to take the big truck out because they were feeling pretty good that day.

Chase
03-11-2013, 07:47 AM
Haha the threads always turn to shit.

Anyway,

I would have to say anybody getting into and out of that thing can walk to the mall just fine, but before I make a fool of myself. I'd like to make sure a lift doesnt fold out from underneith and carry him down in a wheel chair or something ;).

Clinical
03-11-2013, 08:18 AM
I just got to class, road the ruckus through the wind/snow/ice - so I'm cold as fuck, luckily I read this thread now and I'm getting all warm and fuzzy.

SaNdMaNsSi
03-11-2013, 08:40 AM

Yeah, that's a good argument. I guess I would feel inadequate too, knowing that a guy that plays video games all the time was still more well versed in the political realm than myself. No matter that I still manage to work 45-60 hours a week, or that I'm up at 7 am and go to bed at 2:30. It's okay though, whatever makes you feel better. Whether you take me seriously or not matters none in the real world. My statements still hold the same water whether you choose to believe it or not.

SaNdMaNsSi
03-11-2013, 08:44 AM
"The best social program is a job" - Ronald Reagan

COME AT ME BRAH!

*See, the problem I find, is that liberals can't actually fight battles on an even playing ground. Instead, they make up facts about your ideology, state those, then try to make you defend against those points instead of the actual matter at hand. That's why when they bother me on the Facebook, I just resort to making fun of them without their stupid asses realizing it. The old saying goes:

"If you're a conservative under 30, you're an asshole. If you're a conservative over 30, you're successful."

The issue is with a forum based in the sphere of polluting and driving low mpg cars FOR FUN is that your base isn't going to give two shits about the liberal agenda. Attacking your base is going to get you nowhere fast. You keep mentioning Romney. He completely ignored the Tea-Party base last election and lost it. Don't make the same mistake.

I fuck two hours every-other night. I guess that makes me a useless piece of shit too cause I'm not out making money huh?

I find it humorous that you say this. Sandman also has stated he works out daily, sounds like he runs or owns his own business, and he reads history books.
Talk about trying to shit on a guy for having a hobby.

Ryan how many hours a night do you watch tv and or surf the web?

I would give both of you guys a handy if I were into that sort of stuff....IF I were.....

SledgeWS6
03-11-2013, 09:00 AM
I would give both of you guys a handy if I were into that sort of stuff....IF I were.....

Gracias. I would kindly accept if I was into large, non-fragile hands touching my man-parts, but I'm not.

Back on topic: This kind of strikes me as the whole gay marriage thing does. If the state wants to give that douche a handicap pass, fine. It isn't affecting me just like the 40% divorce rate isn't. I'm still going to have to park a mile away regardless of if this guy parks there or not, just like I'm going to still get married...someday in the distant future.

bonesaw53
03-11-2013, 09:08 AM

HEY! don't talk shit about Xbox Live... I'll fuck your shit up on COD or forza

http://broadcatching.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/simpsons_torch_mob.jpg?w=450&h=383

SaNdMaNsSi
03-11-2013, 09:08 AM
Gracias. I would kindly accept if I was into large, non-fragile hands touching my man-parts, but I'm not.

Back on topic: This kind of strikes me as the whole gay marriage thing does. If the state wants to give that douche a handicap pass, fine. It isn't affecting me just like the 40% divorce rate isn't. I'm still going to have to park a mile away regardless of if this guy parks there or not, just like I'm going to still get married...someday in the distant future.

Maybe he is more offended that that trucks MPG is affecting tree growth or bird migration patterns.

AutoMods
03-11-2013, 09:30 AM
Wonder how many MPG he gets.

I'm sure Ryan waited for him outside to ask.

Wow...Liberal douchism just reared it's ugly head...

I've actually made a half ass effort to not start shit. but i have slipped up a time or two. but for the most part i can't take blame for this thread going to shit. once xr7 posted about "mpg" he was looking for trouble. and once sparkles turned it political, I figured sandman and/or sledge would be arriving soon

but go back and look where the this thread turned to shit and tell me i'm to blame. and this has happened countless times lately

bonesaw53
03-11-2013, 09:39 AM
I've actually made a half ass effort to not start shit. but i have slipped up a time or two. but for the most part i can't take blame for this thread going to shit. once xr7 posted about "mpg" he was looking for trouble. and once sparkles turned it political, I figured sandman and/or sledge would be arriving soon

but go back and look where the this thread turned to shit and tell me i'm to blame. and this has happened countless times lately

I see there is no apology for the Xbox live party. As the newly appointed Xbox live party leader we now have strong opposition towards you.

MoncefA33
03-11-2013, 09:57 AM
Seems legit.

SaNdMaNsSi
03-11-2013, 10:01 AM
I see there is no apology for the Xbox live party. As the newly appointed Xbox live party leader we now have strong opposition towards you.

Wait...who made you Xbox live leader? I think you and I need to battle it out COD style. That decides the leader.

AutoMods
03-11-2013, 11:20 AM
Who locked the thread? I was trying to break the record for pissing of the most right wingers

JacobS
03-11-2013, 11:31 AM
I locked it.

Last i checked this was iowa AUTO forums. Not Iowa "government agruements that turn into babies crying and prissie little school girls" forums. Im tired of every thread turning into stuff like this.

Drifte
03-11-2013, 11:33 AM
I locked it.

Last i checked this was iowa AUTO forums. Not Iowa "government agruements that turn into babies crying and prissie little school girls" forums. Im tired of every thread turning into stuff like this.

Yea, we're a honda bashing forum, quick Jacob, update your thread so we have something to do.

Domestic Disturbance
03-11-2013, 06:15 PM

That's what I was thinking, but probably be labeled a a nutswinger.

AutoMods
03-11-2013, 11:27 PM
That's what I was thinking, but probably be labeled a a nutswinger.

you deserve a handy too .

but its not really fair that mods and admins are the only ones to post in locked threads so i'm going to check out..... under jacobs orders