PDA

View Full Version : Bell Revolver Motorcycle Helmet

sparkles
02-11-2013, 05:29 PM
I bought this last year with intention of using it, but sold the bike before I had the chance. It's still brand new in the box with original packaging. Even the protective film. Matte Black. Size is XL, but it's actually a little snug on me. I would say it's between a Large and Xtra Large compared to my Scorpion I had before it.

It's a modular style helmet that the front flips up on. Clear lens and also has a tinted shield that slides down in front of your eyes in case you don't have your sunglasses or want to use them while wearing the helmet. Very nice feature. I don't know how many times I'd be out riding and have to stop to take off my tinted lens and put on clear glasses when the sun started going down. With this, all you have to do is flip a small button on the bottom of the helmet while riding, and it retracts the visor leaving just the clear lens.

$100

http://www.leatherup.com/p/Bell-Revolver-EVO-Helmets/Bell-Revolver-Evo-Matte-Black-Full-Face-Modular-Motorcycle-Helmet/323352.html?gclid=CIjm07XAr7UCFag7MgodRFsA0A

Clinical
02-11-2013, 09:18 PM
I bought this last year with intention of using it, but sold the bike before I had the chance. It's still brand new in the box with original packaging. Even the protective film. Matte Black. Size is XL, but it's actually a little snug on me. I would say it's between a Large and Xtra Large compared to my Scorpion I had before it.

It's a modular style helmet that the front flips up on. Clear lens and also has a tinted shield that slides down in front of your eyes in case you don't have your sunglasses or want to use them while wearing the helmet. Very nice feature. I don't know how many times I'd be out riding and have to stop to take off my tinted lens and put on clear glasses when the sun started going down. With this, all you have to do is flip a small button on the bottom of the helmet while riding, and it retracts the visor leaving just the clear lens.

$100

http://www.leatherup.com/p/Bell-Revolver-EVO-Helmets/Bell-Revolver-Evo-Matte-Black-Full-Face-Modular-Motorcycle-Helmet/323352.html?gclid=CIjm07XAr7UCFag7MgodRFsA0A

I've been thinking about getting something like this for my longer rides for how versatile they are, but I have the worst luck with helmets and sizes, even when I follow company's sizing charts - took 2 tries to get my current helmet right. Anyways if you still have this in a few weeks I may be in the DSM area and would check it out.

SaNdMaNsSi
02-12-2013, 08:02 AM
Did you realize that the HTTP you posted is calling you names?

85XR7Project
02-12-2013, 09:30 AM
Did you realize that the HTTP you posted is calling you names?

I noticed that too

sparkles
02-12-2013, 02:57 PM
Nope, didn't notice at all. ROTFL:lmao:

derek072887
02-12-2013, 03:00 PM
Wont this helmet work at the drag strip... errrr I mean the road courses you always go too?

sparkles
02-12-2013, 03:01 PM
The short answer is no.

SaNdMaNsSi
02-12-2013, 03:27 PM
The short answer is no.

What's the long answer?

sparkles
02-12-2013, 03:35 PM
It's a brand new helmet, but I can't find the SNELL 2000 sticker on it anywhere. Just the DOT one on the back. I doubt they allow flip up face helmets. I wouldn't want to use it anyway and bang it up on the cage bars.

sparkles
02-12-2013, 04:05 PM
Sold and gone

Drifte
02-13-2013, 12:08 PM
let me just add...you have a big ol jug head.

sparkles
02-13-2013, 03:28 PM
And I'm black I hear.

90blkbrd
02-14-2013, 12:52 PM
Too Slow. :(