PDA

View Full Version : New Chrysler guy

WhiteHemi345
01-13-2013, 11:30 AM
just wanted to drop and say hey. Have a 07 Ram with a 5.7 for a DD. Don't currently have a project vehicle, just helping everyone else with theirs. See you all around.

Here's the money pit

http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/215/winterdg.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/541/winterdg.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

AutoMods
01-13-2013, 01:26 PM
welcome to the site. what kind of mpg's does that truck get?

WhiteHemi345
01-13-2013, 01:30 PM
depends on the wind and my foot it seems. computer says 13.3. but its been awhile since ive done the math myself. i'm hoping it'll get better if i change the plugs. since these are due every 30k.

sparkles
01-13-2013, 04:43 PM
welcome to the site. what kind of mpg's does that truck get?
No offense, but do you try to come up with the most random retarded things to post, or does it just come naturally? It's a freaking truck, I doubt he cares. Please, go find some random interlectual turbo statistics to post, or some secret e85 formulation that adds 20% more hp.

AutoMods
01-13-2013, 06:14 PM
No offense, but do you try to come up with the most random retarded things to post, or does it just come naturally? It's a freaking truck, I doubt he cares. Please, go find some random interlectual turbo statistics to post, or some secret e85 formulation that adds 20% more hp.

did you read his post. he obviously cares because he knows what the mpg's are and is even trying to better his mpg's with new plugs. so your post is a fail

why don't you lock in a money race with me and i'll show you what my turbo stats and secret e85 formulas can do.

WhiteHemi345
01-13-2013, 06:17 PM
I'm liking this already....

sparkles
01-13-2013, 07:03 PM
did you read his post. he obviously cares because he knows what the mpg's are and is even trying to better his mpg's with new plugs. so your post is a fail

why don't you lock in a money race with me and i'll show you what my turbo stats and secret e85 formulas can do.

And if you'd look more than 2" in front of your face, you'd pick up on the fact he probably has one of those new fancy thingamajigs that tells you in a roundabout way what you're getting for MPG with the simple push button on the display. I wouldn't call that really giving a damn about it. People don't buy trucks for the MPG, not that you'd know.

Sure, I'll get down.
1st FF at MAM
$100

WhiteHemi345
01-13-2013, 07:48 PM
People don't buy trucks for the MPG, not that you'd know.

they're starting to. visit your local ram trucks and ford ecoboost ad.

AutoMods
01-13-2013, 08:12 PM
And if you'd look more than 2" in front of your face, you'd pick up on the fact he probably has one of those new fancy thingamajigs that tells you in a roundabout way what you're getting for MPG with the simple push button on the display. I wouldn't call that really giving a damn about it. People don't buy trucks for the MPG, not that you'd know.

Sure, I'll get down.
1st FF at MAM
$100

$100 isn't enough to make sure you show up. doesn't even cover the gate fee. how many times has your car been on a track ... road racing, autocross or drag ?

sparkles
01-13-2013, 09:05 PM
they're starting to. Visit your local ram trucks and ford ecoboost ad.
Never!
http://stuffpoint.com/chevrolet/image/17610-chevrolet-chevy-runs-deep.jpg

sparkles
01-13-2013, 09:07 PM
$100 isn't enough to make sure you show up. doesn't even cover the gate fee. how many times has your car been on a track ... road racing, autocross or drag ?
Well Pumpkin, you called me out. I'll be there regardless. I'm just trying to make you see how dumb you sound sometimes. Evidently, it went right over your head.

Drifte
01-14-2013, 12:04 PM
new crew cab rams look good. I dont think I could own a full size truck. But if it was feasible, a crew cab cummins would be my choice.

Sleepy
01-14-2013, 12:43 PM
Nice truck. What types of vehicles do you lend a hand on?

WhiteHemi345
02-07-2013, 04:28 PM
drifte- they're not bad drivability wise. these body styles are a whole lot nicer when they switched over in 06 when they pretty much re-designed the front end so they dont get the infamous death wobble or 1/4 turn no action ordeal. The ride is nice too since they changed to coil overs in the front.

sleepy- thank you. 00' TA and GTP's here and there.

DustinsDuster
02-10-2013, 05:44 PM
always nice to have another Chrysler guy around; the real test is to see how long you can stick with it. hell, even i've strayed a bit, and i'm a big die-hard for the MP.

WhiteHemi345
02-10-2013, 06:20 PM
Well I've been driving one since i turned 16 so I think I'm doing pretty good.