View Full Version : cedar rapids getting a dyno

Deimos
12-17-2012, 06:43 PM
Anyone else hear about a dude trying to open a high dollar dyno in CR? I named off two dymos I know of and apparently the dude said black widow didnt know how to tune and it was an inertia dyno. I dont know the guy or anything but he apparently is talking to some people about a building. If it sounds like I dont know much. It is because I came in on the tail end of the conversation with my boss.

Domestic Disturbance
12-17-2012, 11:23 PM
There's always a guy wanting to build a dyno, start a shop, open a track, etc. WHEN it happens, let me know :fing26:

AutoMods
12-17-2012, 11:47 PM
dd said it how it is

also thought i heard something about a dyno in iowa city??

also blackwidow's dyno is a nice superflow dyno, but he is mainly a diesel guy so you tune yourself

Clinical
12-17-2012, 11:47 PM
here in burlington of all places our buddy just opened a shop haha
They have a dynojet. Mostly specializing in f-bodies & mustangs. Though they've tuned a couple imports. There's a mk iv supra actually they're supposed to be tuning I think for 700+whp coming in from fairfield.

Pretty nice having something in this backwater place aside from Randall's diesel shop haha.

Scott
12-18-2012, 07:07 AM
I know there has been one in the past and not sure if its still there but Dudley Fleck had one in his late model shop right over by Hiawatha. It was never really advertised

Deimos
12-18-2012, 05:32 PM
See this dude does hawkeye downs alot