View Full Version : whats up with the handling of these drag cars

AutoMods
11-29-2012, 11:14 PM
whats going on here at 1 minute and even at 2 minute mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9G4_SHOv-8Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9G4_SHOv-8Q

StreetSweeper
11-29-2012, 11:41 PM
You really that stupid Ryan? Or you just playen? Never can tell with the internet.

Scott
11-30-2012, 07:14 AM
Keep making more power and you can find out for yourself, not as easy as it may seem

snickerlicker
11-30-2012, 07:21 AM
Keep making more power and you can find out for yourself, not as easy as it may seem

Quoted for truth. He hasn't made enough power yet to find that out.

slow ride
11-30-2012, 07:29 AM
I don't know about the dr pepper stuff (no running water I'd guess it's too cold :)), but it just looks like they got out of the groove and it's a cold track with high power cars. If you are talking about the guy that hit the wall almost head on, well when you set things up to hook well they don't do many other things well. Shit happens.

slow ride
11-30-2012, 07:38 AM
With a properly sorted car with a normal 60ft for the et he would be running low 10's/high 9's though. I don't think 139mph on a stock longblock/cam, non-intercooled, e85, 13psi on a 7268 size turbo is bad for power though. Suspension needs work bad:)

snickerlicker
11-30-2012, 09:06 AM
With a properly sorted car with a normal 60ft for the et he would be running low 10's/high 9's though. I don't think 139mph on a stock longblock/cam, non-intercooled, e85, 13psi on a 7268 size turbo is bad for power though. Suspension needs work bad:)

Not bad for an LS car, but it if were a mod motor it would be 1 million HP. :)

AutoMods
11-30-2012, 09:09 AM
You really that stupid Ryan? Or you just playen? Never can tell with the internet.

no i'm serious . that white car did some crazy shit. did an axle break with a spool causing him be all over the place. tire rub? driver ?

than at 2:10 minutes, that car was bouncing weird. is that the 90/10 shocks or the rear end setup or did something break ??

Inferno333
11-30-2012, 11:25 AM
It looks like there is a frost heave or something midway down the track.

rrmccabe
11-30-2012, 11:25 AM
than at 2:10 minutes, that car was bouncing weird. is that the 90/10 shocks or the rear end setup or did something break ??

The inside of the track has been patched. You can see the patch ends and dips. He was heading out of his lane and hit the dip.

I think its pretty crappy for a track to have something like that.

StreetSweeper
11-30-2012, 11:43 AM
I think it's safe to say cold track weather conditions mixed with some HP and getting out of the groove. IT happens all the time especially on a 10.5 inch tire. The old Automatacs sometimes arnt as easy to drive as you think.

derek072887
11-30-2012, 11:47 AM
I think it's safe to say cold track weather conditions mixed with some HP and getting out of the groove. IT happens all the time especially on a 10.5 inch tire. The old Automatacs sometimes arnt as easy to drive as you think.

how would you know? daddy drives your car....

Scott
11-30-2012, 12:43 PM
no i'm serious . that white car did some crazy shit. did an axle break with a spool causing him be all over the place. tire rub? driver ?

That 1:00 one looked like he might have lost some fluid and drove over it or maybe something as simple as pedaling the car at the wrong time, at 2:00 mark he car is just bouncing from the tire sidewall, you can see he was up on 3 wheels once or twice, with as stiff of ARB as you run in drag racing all the body roll is taken up by rear tires or front suspension. Thats my guess anyway, they definetly handle like shit when doing ANYTHING they arent supposed to.

JacobS
11-30-2012, 01:02 PM
derek has been issued an infraction

Clinical
11-30-2012, 01:21 PM

what is your deal lately?

OldSkoolRCR
11-30-2012, 02:00 PM
You know Derek I am really getting sick of seeing your posts that I do this and that with that car, comming from someone who has no room to talk about daddys cars, leave me the fuck out of your posts...so you keep running your yap, talking your shit, posting your 2 bit comments, But I will tell you this...yes I talk my far share of shit...but this you can count on When we run into each other and it may not be till spring, Im going to knock your fucking face in...and you can go ahead and call the cops and have me charged, because its not the first time Ive sat in jail...and trust me one thing many will tell you my WORD is SOLID... whats funny is I dont think there is 1 person on this board that would help you out or give a shit in that situation!!!!!

Newgen
11-30-2012, 02:14 PM

Pretty low blow...

Chase
11-30-2012, 02:29 PM
You know Derek I am really getting sick of seeing your posts that I do this and that with that car, comming from someone who has no room to talk about daddys cars, leave me the fuck out of your posts...so you keep running your yap, talking your shit, posting your 2 bit comments, But I will tell you this...yes I talk my far share of shit...but this you can count on When we run into each other and it may not be till spring, Im going to knock your fucking face in...and you can go ahead and call the cops and have me charged, because its not the first time Ive sat in jail...and trust me one thing many will tell you my WORD is SOLID... whats funny is I dont think there is 1 person on this board that would help you out or give a shit in that situation!!!!!

Dumb.

derek072887
11-30-2012, 02:46 PM

Whoa! my post got taken a little more serious than attended..... It was meant to be funny due to my history of being made fun of for having my "daddy" give me a car. Now that being said, I do know your a person who's word is solid and I would really hate for you to have to go to jail over punching a guy in the face over some shit talking on a forum. From here on out I will not make any further posts directed towards you or your son.

I just bought a honda and its messing with my head :(

sLoWnStEaDy
11-30-2012, 08:17 PM
I'll assume he got an infraction too as his post was MUCH worse than Derek's little jab... or is it still the same shit it's always been on here?

I laughed when I read it and thought it was a rather funny/ironic comment

LT1Dan
11-30-2012, 09:20 PM

Possibly the dumbest thing I've seen posted online.

I'll assume he got an infraction too as his post was MUCH worse than Derek's little jab... or is it still the same shit it's always been on here?

I laughed when I read it and thought it was a rather funny/ironic comment

You can tell what posts received a "warning". Look right below the post and there is little yellow card when they have been warned. Just discovered this myself as I was scrolling through the thread. Don't know what consequences follow a warning though.

And I agree, I thought it was pretty ironic considering Dereks history with his dads car.

AutoMods
11-30-2012, 09:35 PM
You can tell what posts received a "warning". Look right below the post and there is little yellow card when they have been warned. Just discovered this myself as I was scrolling through the thread. Don't know what consequences follow a warning though.

yup , yellow card on the lower left of the posts shows warnings. i think you have to be logged in to see it. i think only like 4 warnings have ever been issued on this site. .. jacob layed the smack down with two warnings today.

JacobS
11-30-2012, 09:44 PM
i didnt feel like breaking the ban hammer out of the tool box....

FiFdYnUtZ
11-30-2012, 10:01 PM
Dereks just mad us white folks took his peoples land...surprising Ryan puts up with someone representing his business that runs their mouth like Derek does, just can't be good for business

derek072887
11-30-2012, 10:43 PM
Dereks just mad us white folks took his peoples land...surprising Ryan puts up with someone representing his business that runs their mouth like Derek does, just can't be good for business

my shit talking has been kept to a minimum lately actually... and just cause i made one joking comment that others found funny as well doesn't mean im representing anything.... just because YOU associate everything i say with Ryan doesn't mean he has anything to do with it....

and "you white folk" didn't take my land... my tribe has been based out of the south since the very beginning ;)
you appear to be losing your shit talking abilities.... bringing something from fb to iaf thinking it will go anywhere....

Domestic Disturbance
11-30-2012, 10:54 PM
Ed you're getting to be an old forum dog. Don't want to have to put you down yeller you're biting guests

FiFdYnUtZ
11-30-2012, 11:22 PM
my shit talking has been kept to a minimum lately actually... and just cause i made one joking comment that others found funny as well doesn't mean im representing anything.... just because YOU associate everything i say with Ryan doesn't mean he has anything to do with it....

and "you white folk" didn't take my land... my tribe has been based out of the south since the very beginning ;)
you appear to be losing your shit talking abilities.... bringing something from fb to iaf thinking it will go anywhere....

Your better off not doubting my abilities...last time it cost you money. I'm just curious who else finds you funny? Or at the least bit, entertaining. If you do (people of the forum) please reply. Truth is, your a loud mouth punk and always have been, you have no basis to even run your mouth and you do so with second hand information. You have never built a car that runs worth a fuck yet you will sit and critique kvilles car, you have never driven a car out.of the 13s yet you.will critique Georges driving insight, your financial base for your cars started with step daddy giving you a car, yet you will run your mouth about the money in allgos car...you nutswing from cr to.ice, Lil Joe to Ryan, I'm just still surprised he accepts that, weather he is involved or not, you are employed from Aryans business and what you do represents him at all times, that's a fact of life. you have never done a fucking thing to justify your stupid ass comments time after time...

Clinical
11-30-2012, 11:53 PM
Well, while quite frankly I'm glad Derek seems to be under the realization that he was a utter tool back when talking shit about our cars while driving his dad's s4 - I don't see the reasoning or logic behind these recent constant jabs at people. If it's all supposed to be one big joke and "stirring the shit-pot" - derek is the wrong person to be doing it.

I think he's just trying to follow Ryan's banter with george/ed. I actually find the ryan/bohren banter amusing though, anything I've seen you add Derek is just usually in poor taste and unfunny.

StreetSweeper
12-01-2012, 12:00 AM
Oh and excuse me for letting my Dad make a few passes in my car after he sold his ride this summer. I mean dam i should feel real down for letting the man that has spent countless hours of blood sweat and tears helping me get where i am today with that car. Shame on me shame on me! Derek go fuck your self ! Your a No good for nothing, never had nothing and never will have somthing shit talking little bitch!

PS. The bantar with Ryan is not personal at all. He is a few tools short of a chest but i can stand and have a conversation with ryan in person without knocking him the fuck out! Plain and simple.