PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good/affordable painter near Waterloo/Cedar Falls!

NicksNova
11-27-2012, 07:53 PM
Hey Guys!

I have been lurking around IAF for awhile now, and finally had a reason to post! I plan on doing a new member introduction soon, but I wanted to post this before I forgot. I found this forum thanks to ImportEvolution, who I hungout with back when he was still in Cedar Falls!

Anyway, I have a 1963 Chevy II SS project car that is just about ready for paint. I am looking for someone near the Waterloo/Cedar Falls area that has a good rapport with people on this forum. There is some very light body work that will need to be done (light scratches and dings). I am looking for a quality paint job that doesn't need to be high end show quality job, but I would like it to be something I can be proud of. The car will be a semi-daily driver and a strip car with the occasional summer car show.

I am looking to paint it a solid bright blue (similar to a WRX, or Tacoma bright blue). I also plan to have the dash and inner door panels painted blue.

Any recommendations to a painter/body shop that will take on classic car projects (and are known for being affordable) would be appreciated!

Now maybe I will go over and post my member introduction!