PDA

View Full Version : Who would like new Forum categories divided by area (CR, DSM, Quad Cities etc)

AutoMods
11-13-2012, 11:25 AM
Who would like new Forum categories divided by area (CR, DSM, Quad Cities etc)

These would be on the main home page

c_mart_28
11-13-2012, 12:48 PM
Why segregate? Is it because I'm black?

AutoMods
11-13-2012, 01:46 PM
We would still have all our other categories but some people like to stick with their own gang

.... like sparkles he only is nice to des moines people

Clinical
11-13-2012, 02:24 PM
We would still have all our other categories but some people like to stick with their own gang

.... like sparkles he only is nice to des moines people

Do I get a SE Iowa space where I can talk to myself?

Newgen
11-13-2012, 02:35 PM
Do I get a SE Iowa space where I can talk to myself?

Where are you from in SE iowa? I have family from Fairfield and libertyville.

It's be nice to be apart of Street heat.... Apparently either i'm not cool enough or my shits not fast enough.

AutoMods
11-13-2012, 02:37 PM
It's be nice to be apart of Street heat.... Apparently either i'm not cool enough or my shits not fast enough.

did you ask

derek072887
11-13-2012, 02:59 PM

nothing happens in there anyway... the moderator has not been keeping up with his duties

Clinical
11-13-2012, 04:11 PM

Burlington

There's a few of us on here.
boostedsohc, 01teggy are each in burlington with me.
then just about 15 mins south is ftmadison and also niota/dallas city/lomax/keokuk are closeby which have some of our car group such as fox_stang.

Car scene has really died here though. Used to be us and about 10 other 'usuals' who would come out. Now its mostly just me/boostedsohc/01teggy and one other guy who isn't on here.

JacobS
11-13-2012, 05:26 PM
Sounds like another street heat forum....wasted space...

FiFdYnUtZ
11-13-2012, 05:50 PM
It wouldn't be wasted space if there was a fucking street scene to write home about...Derek and Jacob need a forum for the administration....the cool kids on the.block

derek072887
11-13-2012, 06:00 PM
you are:grumpy: :fing26::burnout:

AutoMods
11-13-2012, 06:38 PM
Sounds like another street heat forum....wasted space...

how about you update your build thread

LT1Dan
11-13-2012, 07:26 PM
I don't think we need them. Doesn't seem to be a lot of region specific posting that would happen in them. And fifdy is right, the street scene is nonexistent in CR.

JacobS
11-13-2012, 08:08 PM
the administration? i hate those fuckers....

i was just saying that there hasnt been a post in the street heat section in a while, hinting we dont have much of a street scene. i dont think the forum has reached that size to have specific location subforums.

Newgen
11-14-2012, 06:59 AM
did you ask

Yes I did.

FiFdYnUtZ
11-14-2012, 08:01 AM
Why didn't I let you in? Ryan, do it.

Newgen
11-14-2012, 08:26 AM
Why didn't I let you in? Ryan, do it.

You had me send you the specs of what I had and I didn't hear back. I'm sure you probably got busy and forgot. I didn't really want to be annoying. Thanks Tyler.

derek072887
11-14-2012, 08:32 AM
You had me send you the specs of what I had and I didn't hear back. I'm sure you probably got busy and forgot. I didn't really want to be annoying. Thanks Tyler.

really chekal was having people send him the specs of their cars?! way to have the low down on every car... make sure you never lose huh chekal?

Newgen
11-14-2012, 09:23 AM
really chekal was having people send him the specs of their cars?! way to have the low down on every car... make sure you never lose huh chekal?

That is your interpretation not mine for the record. I can understand why that would be required. I wouldn't want a bunch of slow ricers knowing where everyone was meeting at.

AutoMods
11-14-2012, 09:41 AM
^ your in now newgen, set the place on fire

Newgen
11-14-2012, 09:47 AM
apparently all I have to do is post up another 6 speed supra going 7's in the 1/4.

Thanks Ryan :)

Domestic Disturbance
11-15-2012, 02:40 PM
a v8 swapped rx7 section would be more popular. :la:

Newgen
11-15-2012, 03:52 PM
a v8 swapped rx7 section would be more popular. :la:
Truf

BGjohnson
11-16-2012, 08:17 PM
You bitches and your secrets!

I think it'd be neat to have a full nude chat section, it'd have to be an honor system though, not all of us have web cams. Not gay or anything, just talk about cars..in the nude..with dudes..

Larsons Fox
11-16-2012, 10:06 PM
You bitches and your secrets!

I think it'd be neat to have a full nude chat section, it'd have to be an honor system though, not all of us have web cams. Not gay or anything, just talk about cars..in the nude..with dudes..

Yep nothin gay about that...

mark87supra
11-25-2012, 05:38 PM
Nothing gay about that. LOL

sparkles
11-25-2012, 06:48 PM
Trucker clock....

sLoWnStEaDy
12-03-2012, 06:14 PM
Out of pure curiousity, what's it take to make it into the "street heat" section...? I have no business in there at the moment, just curious if it's a certain ET spread or...?

AutoMods
12-03-2012, 08:56 PM
Out of pure curiousity, what's it take to make it into the "street heat" section...? I have no business in there at the moment, just curious if it's a certain ET spread or...?

fifdy is in charge of that section. you have to be a respectable person in fifdy's opinion to get in. with your two's history. i'd say you got your work cut out for you :blackeye:

Domestic Disturbance
12-03-2012, 10:47 PM
fifdy is in charge of that section. you have to be a respectable person in fifdy's opinion to get in. with your two's history. i'd say you got your work cut out for you :blackeye:

I think a running street car that has been witnessed out is a pretty common requirement too.

AutoMods
12-04-2012, 08:39 AM

^ that was kind of bad wording. but weeding out people that just want to watch, drink or cause trouble. have a car thats running and out and about on the streets and possibly going to race some at some point kinda like dd said

SledgeWS6
12-04-2012, 08:58 AM
^ that was kind of bad wording. but weeding out people that just want to watch, drink or cause trouble. have a car thats running and out and about on the streets and possibly going to race some at some point kinda like dd said

What if I'm out and just not retarded? Most of us have too many liabilities now to be racing the on the street like we did when I was in High School. Hell, most of the Cedar Rapids 'car scene' any more is dip-shits with a Cavalier and a fart pipe anyway...and that creepy old dude that camps out at the old DQ lot.

Caleb
01-22-2013, 06:03 PM

This, I may not have the fastest car, but I don't mind throwing down a race or 2. Hell at least I'm willing to race.